Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Ranks And Remuneration In The Nigeria Army - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ranks And Remuneration In The Nigeria Army (1153 Views)

Gt Bank Graduate Trainee Remuneration / Contract Staff Remuneration / Police Ranks And Their Salary Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ranks And Remuneration In The Nigeria Army by IZIMIZI: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
Hi all, please I need clarification concerning some things in the Nigeria Army,I intend to join the Nigeria army through the Direct short service immediately I finish my youth service year, But the little problem I have is the lack of adequate information with regards to how things work in the army.
Please how true is it that if I get commissioned into the army through the DSS, I'll have to play second fiddle to my contemporaries who were commissioned through the regular course. Another point is,I will love to know how far I will be allowed to go, because I learn there is a limit to ma career if I did not go through the regular course.
Furthermore,from which rank am I likely to start,some people said I will start as a 2nd lieutenant while some said I will be a full lieutenant and what's the pay package like?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In First bank Nigeria Life Asurance / Federal Judicial Service Commission / MMC Management Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.