Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

(picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? (2673 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by onila(f): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
I swear my naija pple never cease 2 amaze me shocked

Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
Lmao! She gats no choice...
I bet her folks planned d event.
Crawzieeee...
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by freecocoa(f): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
Wtf? Now this funny and crazy grin.
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
lol
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by onila(f): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2012
Naija 4 life!
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by kilimanjaro(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
E don tey
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by jhydebaba(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
iMARRIAGE and eMARRIAGE are in vogue now, so, allow the new couple have fun their own way, no be today oh.
*OP, you no go do, you no go allow person wey wan do, do.
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by omega25red(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
is this an actual wedding or a death memorial?
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
I've heard about it before but I've never witnessed it.
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by MarcAnthon(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
You gotta be kidding me undecided

freecocoa: Wtf? Now this funny and crazy grin.
Hey Cocoa wat's up wink
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by Shugamania(f): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
Na d man she dey marry abi in picture? How den go take exchange ring and kiss naa? angry
God forbid oo.
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by MariaGoretti: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
omega25red: is this an actual wedding or a death memorial?
wif d way d gal is smilin, u shuld b able to get ur ansa.
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by onila(f): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
omega25red: is this an actual wedding or a death memorial?

na wedding, cant u see her smiling grin
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by MariaGoretti: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2012
Shugamania: Na d man she dey marry abi in picture? How den go take exchange ring and kiss naa? angry
God forbid oo.
lolzz, babes, u dey xchange ring for trad marriage?
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by claremont(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2012
What did she do wrong?!
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by onila(f): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
laugh wanna kill me die!
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by freecocoa(f): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Hey Cocoa wat's up wink
Heyyyy you, I'm good, longest time, i really missed reading from you,where you been?
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by cindyrella(f): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
Lmao! I no fit do this crazy thing o!
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
@Freecocoa
make i send you my pic so you can frame it like that lady and we can finally get married, lol!

@thread
how desperate must one be to marry in such manner?!
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by freecocoa(f): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @Freecocoa
make i send you my pic so you can frame it like that lady and we can finally get married, lol!

For you i can do anything to bear your name,ordinarily i wouldn't think about something like that at all but you are the exception honey,abeg send am quick cheesy
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by MarcAnthon(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: Heyyyy you, I'm good, longest time, i really missed reading from you,where you been?
I've been ok my dear. Just busy with work and life. I missed ya too. Miss the old Nairaland. . .
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by obowunmi(m): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
Marriage by fire by force....hopefully, she won't come to Nairaland to post rubbish.
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by slimyem: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
i have heard about peeps doing stuff like this..but its always pictures of both the groom and bride in absentee not one person with a photo..
That's some real nonsense!
Hian!
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: For you i can do anything to bear your name,ordinarily i wouldn't think about something like that at all but you are the exception honey,abeg send am quick cheesy

kai Freecocoa just killed me with laughter...... so you want us to do the do but you havent sent your filled out application yet, whats the deal?

how do these marriages work anyway? should my family be present or is my photo only whats necessary? what about honeymoon night, shall i write my name on a di.ldo that you will use that night, or is it a cold shower and straight to bed for the bride?

no no no, the night of our wedding, there needs to be "fireworks" in that bedroom.
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by Maxymilliano(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
I've witnessed somethn similar but a banana tree stem was used in the place of the groom who was outside the country then... It was kinda weird tho.
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by freecocoa(f): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

kai Freecocoa just killed me with laughter...... so you want us to do the do but you havent sent your filled out application yet, whats the deal?

how do these marriages work anyway? should my family be present or is my photo only whats necessary? what about honeymoon night, shall i write my name on a di.ldo that you will use that night, or is it a cold shower and straight to bed for the bride?

no no no, the night of our wedding, there needs to be "fireworks" in that bedroom.
I filled the out application na,you didn't get it back?

Normally your family needs to be present but since you are the exception,your photo will be just fine. No i don't need a , just imagining myself in your arms is enough to get me there... you know wink, so i'll be good till you send for me to join you where you are and then we can make fireworks.
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by freecocoa(f): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
MarcAnthon:
I've been ok my dear. Just busy with work and life. I missed ya too. Miss the old Nairaland. . .
Aww so good to see ya again,my dear you are not the only one missing the old NL o, this one is kinda boring sad.
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by mykejones(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2012
..she's goin2get d ban againgringringringrin
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by born2boink(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2012
This happen in the absenty of pussy(virgin), I don't joke with pussy and will never tolerate such act,onila sshould learn something here
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by Acidosis(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
and shes even smilling. .. .

so what happens to "you may kiss your bride?" grin

BTW, Onila I'm wondering what you'll look like in real life°°°° grin
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by Acidosis(m): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2012
Maxymilliano: I've witnessed somethn similar[b] but a banana tree stem was used in the place of the groom [/b]who was outside the country then... It was kinda weird tho.

omg°°°omg°°°omg! grin grin
Re: (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? by onila(f): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
mykejones: ..she's goin2get d ban againgringringringrin

thanks for reminding me, make i go post the link
b4 oga seun come catch me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? / Question For The Guys ???????? / Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.