Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings (52043 Views)

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws / Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) / Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by pingo(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
Nobody wowo! Na money be fine! Poko
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by Africason(m): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2012
Old times cheesy
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by NobleAngell(f): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
ebamma: after tonto dike's family picture was uploaded on nairaland's frontpage,i was suprised that the garri i bought for 30 naira was now selling for 10 naira
Hahahahahahahahaahah, Wonderful!
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by NobleAngell(f): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
Which of dem is Tonto? Help me out some1.
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by 10over101: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
strangest: Yeah, I don see her for the picture but she no resemble others.. Was she adopted or from another father??
u must be having eye problem..they all look alike..check out their complexion n shapes..haters!!
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by MacKuro: 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
hmmmmmmmm ok oooooooo
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by Korrection(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
Now who is sick? you left the normal thread to abuse a good observation...im sorry for you cos you are just a swine...the girl you are standing for is a weed smoker so you see how brainless you are??..your ID says it all...TALL BUT SENSELESS LIKE A MOUNTAIN...SMH
Mr Everest: You are sick and in urgent need of help, pls go see a psychiatrist before its too late and in the mean time stop smoking weed, it will help your rehabilitation. From the way you talk, it shows that you are a tout and a nobody but a piece of sh!t
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by dino2006(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
Na so so clowns full this thread grin
@ebamma, I pass a motion for free garri supply in ur area, so u don't hav to bug us with ur price of garri whinnin again.
@korrection, Conji na B.astar.d grin
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2012
the WEBMASTER OD NAIRALAND IS definately e-scr.ewing toto dike...cos this hype is too muchhhhhhhh
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by maryswags: 6:58am On Aug 25, 2012
alienware: Wetin concern us with their family picture ? Yeye forum. Jim iyke dey chop corn una go put am here, now now tonto dike with family ? Rubbish ! Hope u all saw my username ? A rogue chinese hacker sold me an alien technology, "alienware" if u moderators are not carefull i will start moderating your post on front page from an undiclosed internet marketing hideout somewhere DARK, i will start regulating what appears on the front page and what shouldnt appear here, u wanna doubt ? On one popular russian forum when there see my username they get terrified, i once brought down their site for 2 weeks and they had to beg and they are highly skilled programmers. I can change snippets of codes into any thing and i spend all nyts on computers living on cigarettes, red bulls and gala. MODERATORS BE WARNED OR ?!&+

Shut up der! If u have much skills in technology den go and start up ur own forum and decide what goes 2 d front page der (if der will be any). I dislike enemies of progress, hiding in d dark indeed 2 destroy a russian abi afghanistan forum as if u can create one successfully...mscheewww
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by Akilokazeem(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
So whatz so special about that......abeg find something more reasonable and put on the front page.......
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by komek(m): 5:42am On Aug 26, 2012
Korrection: UNA SURE SAY SEUN THE NAIRALAND OWNER NO DEY pHUCK THIS TONTO DIKE?....IF TONTO DIKE SH1T..NAIRALAND GO SEE AM..IF SHE MESS..WE GO SEE AM...IF SHE PHUCK WE GO SEE AM...WETIN DEY WORRY NL MODS SELF??
my thinking too.
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by fitzmayowa: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2012
Just wondering how does this affect the price of garri in the market
Re: Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings by kharlah: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
;DWow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan / Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming / Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.