Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure (36954 Views)

How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? / How To Perfectly Choose Subjects For SSCE / WAEC Exam / Controversy Over WAEC Best Candidate - Tolulope Vs Christianah Opeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by wawaboy1(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2012
Its really painful. But They shuldnt have done that if the story is tru. At least waec is still one of the early hurdles u face in life.I blame their parents for not given them good orientation abt life. Wat happens to pple that ve written more than ten job tests and have gone for more than five job interviews without success. My friend have project management cert, CCNA, oracle and many other int. certificates in oil and gas yet no work for more than five yrs now. Should he commit sucide..
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by Jerry2i(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
They've nt only failed waec,bt hv also failed life itself.my own result is showing 'HELD',my 7th waec examz.*tinkin aloud*shld i commit suicide?
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by AmeLonRo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2012
What Does it mean they have not heard or read about thomas Edison who tried 10,000 times and failed b4 succeeding?
Havent they read about Charles Dickens who took manuscripts to publishers and got rejected severally before he eventually made it (He is the author of Oliver twist and Great expectations. Havent they read about abraham Lincon who failed very well but ultimately became a US president.
What Too bad. let the living learn please.Failure is not final.
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by bush4ker(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
even pple wey dey live with H.I.V neva commit suicide.
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by AGgal(f): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mtchewwwww,they shld go n answer to d devil. Just because of waec
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by asemota2012: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
May God have mercy on them; I wrote my GCE 6 times when Neco never existed.
They should have known that their present failures are the platforms upon
which their future success is built,life is not all a bed of roses otherwise
it will not be interesting to live in.a little salt,a little bitter leaf,a little sugar
makes it a complete menu.
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by samfibby(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
There is certainly something wrong with nigerias value system. Education is not a meal ticket. Anyway, i hope they write waec in heaven, they would be damned amazed.
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by Man51ut(m): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
so when Okonkwo killed himself in things fall apart, he was watching American movies in his hut abi? why do people come here and type such cretinous nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
suicide jst becoz of waec! Wat if he gained admission nd had a g.p of 0.01 (he'll kill his siblins)
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by Quincy37(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2012
This suicide here and suicide there is becoming too much! Why should our young nigerians commit such? We are nigerians for God sake, we are strong people of the black race, we dont give up life when the going gets tough! We fight on because we have to see the end of whatever it is that is an obstacle! The act is foolish, education is good but it is not worth taking our lives for, examination is not the only test of knowledge! I don't want to hear this again pls!shocked
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by dont8(m): 7:58am On Aug 25, 2012
You're right my sis, parental pressure atimes can cause this unfortunate incident. Only God knows what their parents must have threatened them with if they dont pass the exam, RIP.
chaircover: This is so sad.

My son is picking up his GCSE results today. He has very high hopes on what his result will be but and my husband and I still called him this morning and told him that whatever his results are, he is still our son, we love him and there are always other options even if he doesn't get what he expected.

At the end of the day, these are kids and are still learning the ups and downs that life throws at us and as parents we need to be there for them until they are old enough & mature enough to be able to deal with these knocks.
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by aga1: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
They are so foolish to take dat art.It took me almost 7years trying to get my papers correct and today a graduate. Of what use is it anyway? Being educated without job or are they not seeing the continuous raise of jobless graduate. its even better to lean a trade dan wasting years of passing tro urs useless educational system.... Foolish decision ,,,children take note. stay away from such act.
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by kklofty: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2012
That's very good of them. Those type of people needs 2 be pounded alive. Let them go 2 hell joh
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by kklofty: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2012
Nawao
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by Harjorke84: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2012
Na wa o se na sucide b d next tin
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by opee1231(f): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2012
see me see wahala...this will not make waec office to close down na...chai..stupid gals..i pity dia parents...
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by Ambrozy(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2012
Woaw wat a pity
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by samuel111: 1:12am On Sep 06, 2012
Seæn: shocked shocked
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 06, 2012
shocked grin grin grin
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by HumbleServant(m): 5:51am On Sep 06, 2012
Can't they make it in life without WAEC? CAN THEY WRITE WAEC AGAIN? RIP TO THEM.
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by Orlingo: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
victorD3: Nonsense and ingredient! "Its garbage in garbage out". You wrote nonsense and failed so what's the the point of wasting another money for coffin.
wetin happen na??
Na fight?
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by Dammytrager(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Vickyt: May their soul rest in peace. So unfortunate they couldn‘t withstand the heat of and they forgot success without failure is not complete.
make we no deceive ourselves, d souls no fit rest cos na hell e dey, d place of eternal torment, m sure dy wil b regretting deir actions nw
Re: 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure by daviduz: 7:50am On Nov 08, 2014
I am David by name, all my waec results for 2014 was withheld and it was Mr Andrew that helped me to release the result, and he have ask me to inform or bring another twenty persons who their results were withheld so if you are interested you can call his number 08152240666

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ejim Chinazom Judith Graduates As A Medical Doctor In A Wheelchair In Enugu / Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) / OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.