Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,539 members, 7,865,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Need Suport From Any Body That God Bless , - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Suport From Any Body That God Bless , (739 Views)

Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. / Thank You Nairaland. God Bless You Seun. 3 Employment Letters / Naira Land Make We Dey Suport Our Local Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Suport From Any Body That God Bless , by tillo4real(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2012
I am matthew by name,I am professional soap making I no how to make medicated black soap that kill bacteria and germ ,I have about 13 years experience in working for Lebanese company,here in ibadan nigeria,I using this medium to ask for help from any body that god bless with money and wealth to help me so that I we start my own factory. For anybody that we like to help me no amount is to small to start putting some thing together. As you are planing to think of helping me, may God help everybody that we help me also. You can contact me through 07032686456,bb pin 222C0304,actorjordan2010@hotmail.com
Re: I Need Suport From Any Body That God Bless , by ifyalways(f): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2012
Why don't you start small?some women I know started soap making @ home and grew with time.

Start small, remain dogged and focused, someone someday would notice your spirit, strenght and determination and partner with you.

Waiting for someone to open a factory just like that for/with you is a defeatist trait. No one wants to identify with such people.
Re: I Need Suport From Any Body That God Bless , by Afam4eva(m): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2012
ifyalways: Why don't you start small?some women I know started soap making @ home and grew with time.

Start small, remain dogged and focused, someone someday would notice your spirit, strenght and determination and partner with you.

Waiting for someone to open a factory just like that for/with you is a defeatist trait. No one wants to identify with such people.
How are you sure he has the money to even start small.

Mods, biko take this thread to the frontpage.
Re: I Need Suport From Any Body That God Bless , by Ohislee(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2012
ifyalways: Why don't you start small?some women I know started soap making @ home and grew with time.

In addition to what she has said, starting small is like having a seed, and it also shows that spirit(determination, ruggedness, never say die attitude) in you potential investos are looking.

No wise investor would want to invest his money without seeing a seed first, cos tommorrow, you might decide to quit when the unforseen start showing up, and tell me who is going to loose??
Re: I Need Suport From Any Body That God Bless , by ifyalways(f): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2012
He said he worked for years, yes? So he ought to have a small thing for one corner.

A woman I know started soap making with 20K and today has 4 people working for her.

If he doesn't have anything now then he should go back and find a company to work for again. Aside gaining more experience, putting aside small money he would also have the opportunity to network and establish solid contacts with buyers, suppliers of raw materials etc. He can even get another like minded colleague and together they can pull out and start small.

My 2cents.
Re: I Need Suport From Any Body That God Bless , by tillo4real(m): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2012
Thank you for the piece of advice
Re: I Need Suport From Any Body That God Bless , by stepo707: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
lol.But God has blessed everybody now. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Project Engineers, Project Managers At A Construction Company In Nigeria / Vacancy In A Multinational Organisation In Lagos / Customer Service Job At Luster Paints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.