Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,164 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz (1567 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent / THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by Olami099(m): 9:13am On Aug 23, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,I will like to seek your opinion concerning dis issue.Back during my secondary school days there is dis gurl I loved so much.it was love at 1st sight I was a year above her then.I was in ss3 while she was @ ss2 I found love with her but didn't wanna tell her then I started callin her day and nyt we became close buddies play pranks with eachother do all sorts of funny tins but all was on phone..when I graduated we were still friends then I tink our friendship has to move to anoda dimension now I started tellin my feelings 4 her stylishly anytym I told her about it she will change d topic much to my frustration I decided to let her be but can't stop tinkin of her d day I dialed her numba it was switched off mistakenly she called me dat nyt I was happy again.I iove dis gurl so much more than any oda gurls of mine cos she is very discipline and has got principle which I respected a lot.she is d only 1 dat has given me a problem anytym I invited her she always cums with an excuse and she has never asked of any dime 4rm me unlike other gurls u teased with little things and they fall 4 it.Anoda problem is distance again due to schoolin I only cum home durin our break hinderin communication..Am askin u guys out to advice me on hw to convince dis gurl that I love her...
Re: Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by Lovetinz(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2012
I only precipitate home durin our break hinderin communication...
that word sent me to a dictionary, I thought it meant rain! wink
---------------------------------------------------------

What you need is a plan, and patience.
Its likely she has someone in her life already.
If you are aggressive, she will run,
Be subtle, try and control what you say and how you say it.
We are not seducing gently here, what we need is results.
Use double meaning expressions. Don't demand, suggest.
do you smile into the phone and in person when u talk? start it if you don't.
The secret is not to want her, its to make her choose you.
Dont be jealous too, don't talk about others, unless she does.
Try talk about her, her, her. not you.

Seduction is an art that take time to master,
I think you can start it now.
Hopefully, she will 'reciprocate wink'

I don't know if you get my drift.
Re: Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by ifihearam: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
Everybody uses te word. "Precipitate"
Re: Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by Sijo01(f): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
ifihearam: Everybody uses te word. "Precipitate"

i gues d guy used c.um, its one of nl forbiden words to use.

Wel, @op, on ur narraction, u said u stylishly told her hw u felt towards her........ Instead of using style, why not discues it seriously wit her
Re: Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by MMM2(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
Op

Have u gotten admission into d university
Re: Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by omega25red(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
Poster

i understand that you can't help how you feel about this girl but, you will have to let her go. I hope you are planning to or are already in the university, because you need new experiences and you need to interact with more people. I say this to say that she has already let you know how she feels. Just as no one can switch off your feelings for her, no one can switch on her feelings for you.

This is just the bitter truth you have to figure out how to accept. She will graduate soon and probably go off to uni, and move on with her life. you also should do the same. The whole trying to be friends first before you let someone know how you feel works sometimes but sometimes you just get stuck in the friend zone.
Re: Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by SincereMind(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
M M M: Op

He needs to be reminded of that by spanking him seriously!
Omo kekere ara e!
Re: Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by maramara1(m): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
Infatuation/Lust thats what you are having. Get to know the girl, over months/years and let her do the same. Before you even talk about Love. There is no such thing as love at first sight, forget the movies and Love is not equal to Sex.
Re: Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by Olami099(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
SincereMind:

He needs to be reminded of that by spanking him seriously!
Omo kekere ara e!
when i opened this thread i said mature advice needed not d kind of stupid utterance u making.who is omo kekere and what concerns of urs does that ve to do with what i posted.mind u am nt omo kekere am an undergraduate and this issue i asked 4 ur advice is 4yrs back then @my sec skul days.So knw hw u mend into affairs not neccessary u comment though
Re: Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by Olami099(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
maramara1: Infatuation/Lust thats what you are having. Get to know the girl, over months/years and let her do the same. Before you even talk about Love. There is no such thing as love at first sight, forget the movies and Love is not equal to Sex.
U are right to some extent and I really gained 4rm what u said.I have great passion 4 her that makes me infatuated shay but that gurl we ve been on dis zone of friendship for up to 3yrs now and I really love dis gurl and we both share our feelings together but not to d extent of a relationship anytym I told her my feelings 4 her she won't talk try and dudge d topic much to my frustration...Have tried all possible best and am really convinced right now on what to do...[quote author=omega25red]Poster
Re: Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by Olami099(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2012

sorry,what does that ve to do in what I postedNot ur business or did I say am seeking for admission..If u have something to contribute on dis issue u are welcum if not waka
Re: Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by Olami099(m): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
omega25red: Poster

i understand that you can't help how you feel about this girl but, you will have to let her go. I hope you are planning to or are already in the university, because you need new experiences and you need to interact with more people. I say this to say that she has already let you know how she feels. Just as no one can switch off your feelings for her, no one can switch on her feelings for you.

This is just the bitter truth you have to figure out how to accept. She will graduate soon and probably go off to uni, and move on with her life. you also should do the same. The whole trying to be friends first before you let someone know how you feel works sometimes but sometimes you just get stuck in the friend zone.
Thanx bro,u really make sense dir...This issue is 3years ago and both of us are in d higher institution we once were @ d same institution then but due to my medical career ambition I left unilorin 4 Oau dat was how we fall apart.Very close friends then but no relationship
Re: Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by seedord247(m): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
I see the reason why they fail waec. shocked
Re: Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by Olami099(m): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
seedord247: I see the reason why they fail waec. shocked
what are u insinuating??
Re: Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by CrazyMan(m): 3:35am On Aug 25, 2012
Olami099: Dear Nairalanders,I will like to seek your opinion concerning dis issue.Back during my secondary school days there is dis gurl I loved so much.it was love at 1st sight I was a year above her then.I was in ss3 while she was @ ss2 I found love with her but didn't wanna tell her then I started callin her day and nyt we became close buddies play pranks with eachother do all sorts of funny tins but all was on phone..
Alright let me say this, from experience most high school infatuation don't get anywhere. You kiss, hold hands and even have s e x. But the moment she meets a more mature guy, you're history.

From what you stated here, it would be impossible for her to date you. You both attended the same secondary school, and believe me, she has seen all your sides, so from my own view its either she sees you as an immature guy who probably cannot afford her, or she's in a relationship.

Olami099: when I graduated we were still friends then I tink our friendship has to move to anoda dimension now I started tellin my feelings 4 her stylishly anytym I told her about it she will change d topic much to my frustration I decided to let her be but can't stop tinkin of her d day I dialed her numba it was switched off mistakenly she called me dat nyt I was happy again.
Now the error is from you. You must note that this girl is wiser and smarter than you possible can imagine. So expressing your feelings towards her stlyishly was a very wrong move you made. You may think she didn't notice what you were trying to do, but believe me, she did and considered your actions chidish that's why she kept on changing the topic. Also her call to you that night was nothing serious I'm sure she just felt like saying hi that's why she called. Most ladies do it. So don't begin to have mixed feelings about that phone call, cos it was nothing.

Olami099: I iove dis gurl so much more than any oda gurls of mine cos she is very discipline and has got principle which I respected a lot.she is d only 1 dat has given me a problem anytym I invited her she always cums with an excuse and she has never asked of any dime 4rm me unlike other gurls u teased with little things and they fall 4 it.Anoda problem is distance again due to schoolin I only cum home durin our break hinderin communication..Am askin u guys out to advice me on hw to convince dis gurl that I love her...
Finally I would suggest that you remain friends with her and nothing more. Its obvious that she isn't expecting much from you, hence her current behaviour towards you. She sees you as her high school fling. And believe me, she probably is in a relationship. So its either you give her one last shot just to clear your consience, or you forget about her.

Good luck.
Re: Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 25, 2012

i am very sure if you read again you would see where he implied that he might be in a university
although i don't know which one?

@OP
please stop using style to tell her
go straight to the point and let her know how you feel.
if she agrees fine, but if not, kindly move on with your life, we all understand where you are coming from.
it is not a must. you will meet other "good" girls maybe this one is not for you.
pls don't ever try to force or cajole love
Re: Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by Olami099(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
@CrazyMan and Kingsley,thanks!!I really gained 4rm Ur post,will try to give it the last shoot.if it doesn't then i give it d deuce and call it a day
Re: Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by Olami099(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
Advice needed on these issue Nairalanders
Re: Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by digitalgeorgy(m): 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
Olami099: sorry,what does that ve to do in what I postedNot ur business or did I say am seeking for admission..If u have something to contribute on dis issue u are welcum if not waka
u most be a fool to shout at someone who's tryng to help you. Ask ur frnds ''hw many of thr secndary school gfrnd they continued with up to thr final year''. Why we believe you are reasoning this way is bcoz u've not got the experience. Experienc taught me that a lady might be a year younger but physically n socially she is 5yrs older. You dnt kill urself to get bck secndary school crash when thr are a thousand girls in school to explore.
I forget say i plan to only hala dis guy 4 forming jet lee.. Aam out..

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Needed On This Topic Plzzz by Goldenboy007(m): 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
digitalgeorgy:
u most be a fool to shout at someone who's tryng to help you. Ask ur frnds ''hw many of thr secndary school gfrnd they continued with up to thr final year''. Why we believe you are reasoning this way is bcoz u've not got the experience. Experienc taught me that a lady might be a year younger but physically n socially she is 5yrs older. You dnt kill urself to get bck secndary school crash when thr are a thousand girls in school to explore.
I forget say i plan to only hala dis guy 4 forming jet lee.. Aam out..

Good one, the scolding and the advice !

OP, you asked for advice so take what you need and leave the rest. You don't go about abusing anybody regardless what they say, that i would say; makes you look puerile !

(1) (Reply)

my sour affair. / Man's Greatest Motivating Force Is His Desire To Please A Woman? / Ugly Things Some Men Like About Some Women But Won't Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.