Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

My Theory About The Earth, Heaven And Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Theory About The Earth, Heaven And Hell (3588 Views)

Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Theory About The Earth, Heaven And Hell by MacDaddy01: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2012
teminoni:

So u can see from the bolded above that even those who don't know God's laws or haven't heard of him will still be judged according to whether they did good or evil during their life time. I hope that answers you.

Then what is the point of believing in god when you will be judged on works?
Re: My Theory About The Earth, Heaven And Hell by Areaboy2(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2012
teminoni:

Romans 2

5 But because you are stubborn and refuse to turn from your sin, you are storing up terrible punishment for yourself. For a day of anger is coming, when God’s righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 He will judge everyone according to what they have done.

9 There will be trouble and calamity for everyone who keeps on doing what is evil—for the Jew first and also for the Gentile.10 But there will be glory and honor and peace from God for all who do good—for the Jew first and also for the Gentile.

11 For God does not show favoritism.
12 When the Gentiles sin, they will be destroyed, even though they never had God’s written law (the bible). And the Jews, who do have God’s law, will be judged by that law when they fail to obey it. 13 For merely listening to the law doesn’t make us right with God. It is obeying the law that makes us right in his sight. 14  Even Gentiles, who do not have God’s written law, show that they know his law when they instinctively obey it, even without having heard it. 15 They demonstrate that God’s law is written in their hearts, for their own conscience and thoughts either accuse them or tell them they are doing right.

16 And this is the message I proclaim—that the day is coming when God, through Christ Jesus, will judge everyone’s secret life.

So u can see from the bolded above that even those who don't know God's laws or haven't heard of him will still be judged according to whether they did good or evil during their life time. I hope that answers you.

Have you ever asked yourself. "What if all this is hogwash and was invented by man to suit the period"?

Have you? Be honest here.
If your answer is yes, please share your conclusions and the answer you gave yourself to that question

If your answer is no then the brainwash was an absolute success :-/
Re: My Theory About The Earth, Heaven And Hell by wale0911: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
Area_boy:

Have you ever asked yourself. "What if all this is hogwash and was invented by man to suit the period"?

Have you? Be honest here.
If your answer is yes, please share your conclusions and the answer you gave yourself to that question

If your answer is no then the brainwash was an absolute success :-/
YOU HAVE CHOSEN WHAT SUITES YOU JUST AS I HAVE CHOSEN WHAT SUITE ME.........believing or disbelieving in the existence of GOD is a choice to make.Save yourself the stress of making others reason with you.GOD was,is and will ever exist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gospel Of John - A Study / Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] / Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.