Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Do You Believe In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Believe In Nigeria? (756 Views)

Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA / FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? / I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Nigeria? by ben4ever(m): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2012
There have been so much condemnations about this entity called Nigeria, with claims and counter claims from all and sundry. But the real question is this: Who is a Nigerian? It is just you and I, no one else. i have been fortunate to be be to most parts of this country, and the one thing we all have in common is ''ignorance''. Unfortunately, the informed and highly placed ones amongst us are only distracting us from the truth ''corruption'' using insecurity and religious enmity. Its so sad that instead of using our potential resources for our own good, we are all fighting for the lion's share.
I will really welcome honest opinions from any of you coz my psyche still believes in her.
Re: Do You Believe In Nigeria? by ektbear: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Re: Do You Believe In Nigeria? by ben4ever(m): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
Dude, pls be real. Dis is our fatherland we are talking about.
Re: Do You Believe In Nigeria? by okosodo: 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
ben4ever: Dude, pls be real. Dis is our fatherland we are talking about.
fatherland founded on mago mago and cheating
Re: Do You Believe In Nigeria? by ben4ever(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
dats why you and I have to correct it for our children.

(1) (Reply)

JONATHAN To SACK Nonperforming MINISTERS By JAN.2013 / Nigeria’ll Recover Its Losses - Pastor Kumuyi / N34bn ID Card Scam: French Court Fines Company For Bribing Nigerian Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.