Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,654 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA (7171 Views)

Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter / Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? / IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 13, 2015
I came across this rickety car parked somewhere in Los Angeles and decided to share it here. Lol

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by tit(f): 2:24am On Apr 13, 2015
all cars in america are made of gold.
brand-new!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 13, 2015
tit:
all cars in america are made of gold.
brand-new!
This one is 2016 Cadillac grin. I laugh at oyibo's silly mentality that Africans live on trees. Can this kind of car be allowed by FRSC to ply within Asokoro in abuja?

6 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Motolank: 2:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Even worse than this
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by tit(f): 2:43am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
This one is 2016 Cadillac grin. I laugh at oyibo's silly mentality that Africans live on trees. Can this kind of car be allowed by FRSC to ply within Asokoro in abuja?

you should be laughing at your calamity.
see, frsc will seize this car,
but oyibo will allow it to go.
who is wise again?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by ziccoit: 2:49am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:

Dude. It is all about road worthiness not about a car age. A new car may fail to be road worthy while an old car will pass it. We are talking of a society governs by law as against the one governs by force.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 13, 2015
tit:

you should be laughing at your calamity.
see, frsc will seize this car,
but oyibo will allow it to go.
who is wise again?
How is it a calamity for banning such if I may ask madam undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 13, 2015
ziccoit:

Dude. It is all about road worthiness not about a car age. A new car may fail to be road worthy while an old car will pass it. We are talking of a society governs by law as against the one governs by force.
I know bro. I just saw this and marvelled at a country where someone once asked me how I'm able to drive a car. He thought I could only ride a horse or donkey as they assumed we live on trees and forests

3 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by tpiadotcom: 2:58am On Apr 13, 2015
What's your point @ op.

Are you being smuggled?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by ziccoit: 3:01am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I know bro. I just saw this and marvelled at a country where someone once asked me how I'm able to drive a car. He thought I could only ride a horse or donkey as they assumed we live on trees and forests

Don't mind them. No be their fault. Just remind them how Nigeria was the one paying their Queen's salary in the past when dollar/pound was weaker than Naira,
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Raiders: 3:22am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I came across this rickety car parked somewhere in Los Angeles and decided to share it here. Lol
where did you came across this car? Was it in compton, Watts or south central LA. You cant see this kind of car in West LA neighborhoods tho
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
where did you came across this car? Was it in compton, Watts or south central LA. You cant see this kind of car in West LA neighborhoods tho
Dude, this was in Torrance. Denker and 216th street. I go to work via that route to avoid traffic on Western avenue
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by tpiadotcom: 3:32am On Apr 13, 2015
You live in the US yet that car is unusual to you?

Please tell the truth about what you are really doing.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Raiders: 3:37am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Dude, this was in Torrance. Denker and 216th street. I go to work via that route to avoid traffic on Western avenue
Not surprise. Torrance and Gardena don't have some of the best neighborhoods in LA. Its just a little better than Co ;Dmpton. Anyway, you are not going to see that kind of beatup car in West LA
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 13, 2015
tpiadotcom:
You live in the US yet that car is unusual to you?

Please tell the truth about what you are really doing.
I've never seen a car that has waterproofs as windows and windscreen before oo. As for what I'm doing here Sir, I wipe people n¥ash when they $hit finish. Satisfied now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
Not surprise. Torrance and Gardena don't have some of the best neighborhoods in LA. Its just a little better than Co ;Dmpton. Anyway, you are not going to see that kind of beatup car in West LA
you are right to some extent but Torrance 90505 and some part of 90504 have very rich white neighbourhoods. 90501 and 90502 are mostly Latinos
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by steppin: 3:44am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
This puts a capital 'J' in jalopy.
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by tpiadotcom: 3:47am On Apr 13, 2015
@ op

What are you really doing is different from what are you doing here.

Nice try at pretending to be obtuse .

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Raiders: 3:49am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
you are right to some extent but Torrance 90505 and some part of 90504 have very rich white neighbourhoods. 90501 and 90502 are mostly Latinos
you are right. Torrance has lot of rich white folks. Especially close to the beach. I will choose to live in Torrance over Long Beach, Inglewood or Carson. Nice to meet a nairaland guy living in LA. Anyway, What part of LA do you live at?
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by MrKnowitall: 3:51am On Apr 13, 2015
You under exposed primitive beasts. When i was in the military, i had a friend who was an intelligence analysis for the Navy. They guy easily made at least $114,000 a year. But if you see the car my friend was driving around at the time, in fact, it's comparable to this one. one day i was driving him to base and finally asked him: why in the he'll don't you get a nice car. If you see the picture of the house he was planning on buying, and how much he said he had in is bank account... In fact, i instantly realized that i was the broke fool driving around in a nice car. If you people were more exposed to the outside world you would know that some people know how to save, plan with their money, and actually do tangible things, rather than wasting it all on car.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
you are right. Torrance has lot of rich white folks. Especially close to the beach. I will choose to live in Torrance over Long Beach, Inglewood or Carson. Nice to meet a nairaland guy living in LA. Anyway, What part of LA do you live at?
Where else can a NAIJA man with so much responsibility at home live if not Hawthorne. I used to live in Redondo beach but house rent pursue me comot grin
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Raiders: 3:59am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Where else can a NAIJA man with so much responsibility at home live if not Hawthorne. I used to live in Redondo beach but house rent pursue me comot grin
lol. You are complaining about rent, You are lucky you don't live in my city San Francisco.
Anyway I got families living in Carson, Compton and Long Beach so LA is like my second home and I visit there regularly. LA is a pretty nice place to stay at. Just make sure you learn how to speak Spanish. Lol.
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 13, 2015
MrKnowitall:
You under exposed primitive beasts. When i was in the military, i had a friend who was an intelligence analysis for the Navy. They guy easily made at least $114,000 a year. But if you see the car my friend was driving around at the time, in fact, it's comparable to this one. one day i was driving him to base and finally asked him: why in the he'll don't you get a nice car. If you see the picture of the house he was planning on buying, and how much he said he had in is bank account... In fact, i instantly realized that i was the broke fool driving around in a nice car. If you people were more exposed to the outside world you would know that some people know how to save, plan with their money, and actually do tangible things, rather than wasting it all on car.
I agree with you on savings but bro, $2k can buy a neat camry nau.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
lol. You are complaining about rent, You are lucky you don't live in my city San Francisco.
Anyway I got families living in Carson, Compton and Long Beach so LA is like my second home and I visit there regularly. LA is a pretty nice place to stay at. Just make sure you learn how to speak Spanish. Lol.
Na only "ki pa so" I don learn since I dey here oo upon say I get Latino co-workers. As for rent, my wahala don graduate from rent to mortgage now grin

7 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by special19: 4:06am On Apr 13, 2015
Nothing surprising, I've seen cars that are worse than this. I remember the one my former roommate used to drive. worse than this.
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Truckpusher(m): 4:06am On Apr 13, 2015
MrKnowitall:
In the military where you were living on military welfare package? tongue

My friend before the war, long time no see - Na so e hard rich? undecided grin
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Raiders: 4:07am On Apr 13, 2015
MrKnowitall:
You are right. Most Nigerians and Africans like living above their means. Some people end up buying expensive cars that they can not pay for. America is all about planning so you don't get in debt. Most Nigerians living in America are in deep debt and living pay check to pay check just because they refuse to plan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by tit(f): 4:12am On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
You are right. Most Nigerians and Africans like living above their means. Some people end up buying expensive cars that they can not pay for. America is all about planning so you don't get in debt. Most Nigerians living in America are in deep debt and living pay check to pay check just because they refuse to plan

please do not discourage those of us that want to come to that your america.
if america is so bad you can come back to Ojo here. the flat beside my own is vacant and the rent is cheap.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Raiders: 4:14am On Apr 13, 2015
tit:

please do not discourage those of us that want to come to that your america.
if america is so bad you can come back to Ojo here. the flat beside my own is vacant and the rent is cheap.
lol. You no go understand till you come America. grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
Tell am bro. America dey like cult, you won't understand just like Paulo didn't explain things well to Andy until the latter don join the cult finish grin On a serious note, plan well before coming, don't just come to pluck money on trees. Even oyibo Wey you wan come steal from get red eye for here too. The first person to dupe me for here na oyibo man sef grin

7 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
Leave am, she go pay bills even for her grave her box will still be filled with bills.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 13, 2015
slimmy05:
Leave am, she go pay bills even for her grave her box will still be filled with bills.
Hahahahahahhahahahha. You no go kill person oo. Chai, people dey for this world oo grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) / The Concept Of Politics / 130 Power Transmission Projects Abandoned Since 2002 – TCN Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.