Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions (41337 Views)

Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / Pastor Chris Erects Massive Billboard-Can Someone Please Confirm How True Is It? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Osujonajokross(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2012
naijababe: If this is not idol worship, i don't know what is
ar u an idol worshipper?
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by pearlhapi(f): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2012
bini girl:

the Bible says "judge not!"...also, no make Christ Embassy people fight you o...to be forewarned...
naaaaa•funny enough we don't fight and we can't fight•i mean what happened to cabashing

2 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by ACM10: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2012
ambrosini593: The billboard seems beautiful. But what I don't understand are the various profession in it. What's your view about it?

Means that he is jack of all trade, master of. . . .
He's your healer, clergyman, political mentor, leader, superman, and . . . .
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Gombs(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2012
There's a serious dyslexic case here...
1. Who told u he erected d board himself?why wud u tink he did?
2. There's a caption that reads..."If he ώɑ̣̣̝̇̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ one of those profession pictured,where would U̶̲̥̅̊ be?"...refering τ̅☺ those he's touched their lives.is it ∂α̇̇̇†̥ difficult τ̅☺ comprehend?
3. Why e D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ vex una?for T.D. Jakes churches..Йą your face D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ there?
U knw wot I lov abt him?..no matter wot dirt u guys throw at him,he only gets better and better...Pastor Chris, worth hearing.

PS...make una get a life,little minds talk about people,great minds talk about ideas,business,innovation...cheers

7 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by ebamma(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2012
church business is serious business,i'm waiting for the likes of christ embassy,winners chapel,and t b joshua's synagogue church to start trading shares in the stock exchange

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2012
Let me be frank. The teachings of Pastor Chris Oyhakilome has impacted more enlightenment in many, than the teachings of Jesus Christ. His Teachings are for these times while teachings of Jesus were meant for people of his times. I am not religious, but I love motivational speeches.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by binigirl(f): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2012
cheddarking:

Please wise up.
All the early christian leaders prefered to low their image so that Jesus could shine.

And we are well within our rights to question, judge and abuse questionable 'Men of God'

Even Jesus told us to be vigilant against FALSE PROPHETS!

I understand your point perfectly, all i am saying is that wisdom should be applied in these situations that's all...
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by blaise26abj(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2012
Now to the question, where would i be if Pastor Chris were any of those............ Worse, same place or better. God gave us the Holy Spirit for a reason. Where u are today is a matter of your personal walk with God and your principles.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2012
“The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself.” ~ Peter F. Drucker
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by ebamma(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2012
preeky: God bless pastor Chris for the good work he does around the world through Christ embassy ministries.I think the various proffessions depicts adam with his toiling nature.It means every man should have a proffession for him to eat.
No,what pastor chris is trying to tell us is that,na were man dey work,na there him dey chop
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Demdem(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Let me be frank. The teachings of Pastor Chris Oyhakilome has impacted more enlightenment in many, than the teachings of Jesus Christ. His Teachings are for these times while teachings of Jesus were meant for people of his times. I am not religious, but I love motivational speeches.

Billygoat, u just blasphemed. Teachings of Jesus christ is the foundation and holds much more effect and impact than that of any man, chris inclusive. without this, will pastor chris have anything to teach?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by cheddarking(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Let me be frank. The teachings of Pastor Chris Oyhakilome has impacted more enlightenment in many, than the teachings of Jesus Christ. His Teachings are for these times while teachings of Jesus were meant for people of his times. I am not religious, but I love motivational speeches.

Do you get off on being st00pid?

As false as Chris Oyaks is, even he would not dare state the rubbish you just did.

He might encourage you to think so though.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by ebamma(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2012
wetin u smoke this morning?

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by wysenas(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2012
By their fruit we shall know them.watch out for 666 chips that will that will be injected into d body system by satanic member.i laugh smtimes when people called themselves MOG or star.majority of them are occult,if u think otherwise,ask late MJ or Eminem abi na Beyonce/Rihana.time will tell.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2012
Seun/Mukina2 can you move this thread to religion lets have indepth and insightful posts.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2012
Demdem:

Billygoat, u just blasphemed. Teachings of Jesus christ is the foundation. without this, will pastor chris have anything to teach?
Hahahahaha; blasphemy is a control stigma against quest for dynamism of Dogma. I chose to think different, and you call it Blasphemy. Okay, I have blasphemed. I say, Pastor Chris has impacted more on this generation than Jesus and Mohammed joined together. And I am right.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Pukkah: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2012
Man venerating man
Man glorifying man
Man worshipping man

Man deceiving man
Man will continue to deceive man

3 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by kreamstaff: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2012
@op you seem to be sure of what you are saying. That the pastor himself erected this billboard about himself Sometimes its better to keep shut about something rather than spread stupid false stories like you usually do.

It is a known fact that many 'pastor followers' in the world and especially Nigeria today are confused with what the purpose of a pastor truly is and want to see them as God himself, not knowing they are causing great damage that often cause these pastors to stumble.

Remember how two of Jesus' disciples rebuked a woman who was trying to praise them as 'men of God' to get them swollen headed with pride and get people to focus on them rather than God so as to cause them to stumble? This is the same situation we see today, and I must tell you it is a plot through which the Devil brings down strong standing men of God as well as redirect the focus of followers from God to these pastors!

Please if u r a follower of any of these men of God, Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Obadare, Bakare etc please its ok to love and honour them, but don't IDOLIZE them for you are only leading them and other young christians to stumble. Their blood will be on your heads!

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2012

You don't say @Billyonaire grin
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by jay2smart19(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2012
Sam Milla: His pictures are on every Christ embassy Church all over the country. I think that gay pastor loves to show himself and his new suits.
CAN YOU PROOVE HE IS GAY HE SUE YOU? WHY DO YOU GUYS MAKE INSINUATIONS WITH NOTHING TO BACK IT UP? WHICH MAN OF GOD HAVENT YOU CRITICIZED? BE THE BEST AND YOU WILL BE CELLEBRATED. BE WISE AND CAREFUL

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by oloriooko(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2012
@ OP; are you sure the pastor did this truly or its the work of someone's twisted mind?

definitely this should be in the joke section cos its glaring everything on that board is photo-shopped.

funny though and how did this make the goddam page for petes sake
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Demdem(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Hahahahaha; blasphemy is a control stigma against quest for dynamism of Dogma. I chose to think different, and you call it Blasphemy. Okay, I have blasphemed. I say, Pastor Chris has impacted more on this generation than Jesus [/b]and Mohammed joined together. And I am right.

[b]How dare u. Chris himself dares not say such.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by cheddarking(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Hahahahaha; blasphemy is a control stigma against quest for dynamism of Dogma. I chose to think different, and you call it Blasphemy. Okay, I have blasphemed. I say, Pastor Chris has impacted more on this generation than Jesus and Mohammed joined together. And I am right.

Forget the blasphemy for now.

You do realize the this man bases his business commision on the teachings of Jesus Christ...

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by jereal(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2012
afam4eva: Is pastor Chris an American? Why did they add a photo of him being an American president and not a Nigerian president. Tufiakwa.

probably the American anthem flag moves himgrin
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by greatgod2012(f): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2012
Pls, leave d man alone jare, let him do what he thinks he can do to win souls into his church, at least he'snot into armed-robbery and i think some pple will gain one or few information from d billboard.
Besides, we seems to idolate our MOGs, i'm not hs church member but what will u say abt how redeem members adore dir GO,etc
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2012
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2012
eGuerrilla:

You don't say @Billyonaire grin
Pastor Chris has expounded on the crude teachings of Jews and make it more relevant to this generation. Jesus Christ used parables to expound on the teachings to make it relevant to his generation. I chose to listen to Pastor Chris Podcast on the teachings than Jesus' parables, because I understand Chris better.

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2012
@POSTER
If you were 'wise' enough to snap the billboard, how come you were too fooli.sh to read what was written on it? Go back to where you saw the billboard & read it.

People just like causing stu.pid controversy about.
Iránsé èsu! You no get work.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by killuminati(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2012
Religion of shiit and mess grin
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2012
cheddarking:

Forget the blasphemy for now.

You do realize the this man bases his business commision on the teachings of Jesus Christ...

Ofcourse, Pastor Chris has expounded on the crude teachings of Jews and make it more relevant to this generation. Jesus Christ used parables to expound on the teachings to make it relevant to his generation. I chose to listen to Pastor Chris Podcast on the teachings than Jesus' parables, because I understand Chris better and its updated for this generation. Both of them are teachers of their times.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by petres007(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2012
I'm not surprised its come to this. They're just moving a little faster than I thought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip / Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.