Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,494 members, 7,843,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions (41356 Views)

Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / Pastor Chris Erects Massive Billboard-Can Someone Please Confirm How True Is It? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2012
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Agiliti(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2012
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by emsgray: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2012
May GOD fogive all of you who day ill wards to an anointed man of GOD ,
May GOD bless you more when people speak ills about you. I love your stonts against the kingdom of darkness. GOD bless and increase your ministery,AMEN!
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by ayox2003: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2012
Okija_juju: Pastor Chris is the best thing to happen to them?!!

OMO MEN!! Jesus Died for nothing o.. See as pastors have made Jesus so insignificant..

As in...so bad. The funny thing is that his church members claim to be "vibrant" in the Word.

Frawzey
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by chuglothen(f): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2012
Whoever photoshopped him into a pope has reached its limits. Even the powerful Americans know not to mess with the pope. I can't even imagine the kind of curse this man is bringing to himself with this act of stupidity. Didn't anyone tell them that the pope is offbounds for their little trickery!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2012
ooseven:

There are so many 'truths' in the world. What you are expressing now is not an original opinion, but one which you read and believed based on the supporting evidence provided. likewise christianity and the bible, though not original to us are based upon the visions, lives and prophecies of others with real world evidence provided. Which is right and which is wrong depends on your mental OS, situation and belief system. All that is beside the point.

The point here is that evrything about christianity is based around the life of Jesus Christ and his teachings. No man can have more impact than christ in Christianity.
You are right, no man can have impact on Christianity than Jesus Christ, infact, Christianity was coined from Christ based on the Teachings of Jesus. I am totally in agreement with that. But trying to ridicule Pastor Chris is like mocking the Liahona of our time. How many of us are ready to re-read the parables that is 2000 yrs old again and again. Pastor Chris is expounding on the old truth using 21st tools and vocabulary, just like Jesus expounded on the truth using Parables. The words that Jesus Preached, wasnt his word. He expounded on Judaism, and Pastor Chris is expounding on these same old doctrines using modern days technologies and terminologies and deserves all the glory, the honor and crown that comes with it. No one should dare take the glory of Jesus to pastor Chris and "vice-versa", if you know warramean.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2012
chuglothen: Whoever photoshopped him into a pope has reached its limits. Even the powerful Americans know not to mess with the pope. I can't even imagine the kind of curse this man is bringing to himself with this act of stupidity. Didn't anyone tell them that the pope is offbounds for their little trickery!
So, the Pope isnt a human being again ?
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by IncomeTutor: 10:41am On Aug 24, 2012
Is Pastor Chris depicting that
he is holier than Pope? Or is it
a derision of the Catholic faith.

I will look for him in Heaven if
he ever makes it. No man should
judge!
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Claus(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2012
The bottom right corner of the billboard says happy birthday. His birthday's in December, so this must have been a while ago. I'm surprised no one noticed till now.

It's obviously a birthday message to him, so unlikely to have been created or sanctioned under his authority. However, it appears to have been created by members who aren't even paying attention to the teachings in their own church. I was a CE member for a few years and it was often repeated that if you refuse to obey God's instructions/calling it's to your own detriment. God would always find someone else to do it.

So according to that teaching, the answer to the question of where they would have been if pastor Chris had another profession is: in exactly the same place, erecting a billboard about another pastor!
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by jamace(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2012
Business taken to the next level. LWKMD. grin
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Ojix85: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2012
Lmao....
Hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you were any of these Pastor Chris, God wld have sent another representative to do His bidding.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2012
jamace: Business taken to the next level. LWKMD. grin
I have been waiting for "the lord" to call me. Very soon, I might call myself. The business is lucrative.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by mallorca(m): 10:44am On Aug 24, 2012
IncomeTutor: Is Pastor Chris depicting that
he is holier than Pope? Or is it
a derision of the Catholic faith.

I will look for him in Heaven if
he ever makes it. No man should
judge!
make heaven 4 wia?
my question is this why do they include pope dis rubish?
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by lonamy: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2012
This is very ridiculous.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Jyde89: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2012
afam4eva: Is pastor Chris an American? Why did they add a photo of him being an American president and not a Nigerian president. Tufiakwa.
guy dem no born am well, na that time you go no say GEJ no be mumu, e go charge am 4 treason straight.... Smh @9ja religious leader's.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Super1759: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Pastor Chris wouldnt do that. He needs his congregation to stay glued. Little by little, we all will know the truth if we chose to. Remember the teachings about Masturbation ? He didnt wanna come out plain to say sex isnt a natural sin. But, when you cross the veil, you will know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.
and what is the truth
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by zig2ryme04: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2012
THE BIBLE SAYS ''Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for that is how their fathers treated the false prophets (luke 6:26).'' YOU CANT EXPECT ALL MEN TO SPEAK GOOD ABOUT SOMEONE WHO HAS TRANSFORMED LIFES THROUGH THE TEACHING OF JESUS CHRIST. I AM SURE PASTOR CHRIS IS NOT AWARE OF THE BILL BOARD OR PROBABLY ITS A PHOTOSHOP DESIGN. GOOD THINGS WHERE NEVER SAID ABOUT JESUS UNTIL HE DIED AND ROSE AGAIN. ALL OF YOU SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT HIM, WHAT I AM GOING TO TELL YOU IS THAT GOD LOVES YOU AND HE WANTS YOU TO SHOW LOVE. LEARN TO APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORKS OF OTHERS AND YOU THAT IS POINTING A FINGER AT SOMEONE TRY TO LOOK BACK AND YOU WILL SEE TEN FINGERS POINTING AT YOU!
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by timoney45(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2012
bini girl:

the Bible says "judge not!"...also, no make Christ Embassy people fight you o...to be forewarned...
so christ embassy people now go fight because somebody insult their pastor. Even jesus say make him deciples them no fight 4 him, say if him want help him go call host of angels to fight 4 him. Put not your trust in any man, be him a man of God, 4 he can disappoint you.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Benito69(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2012
Is this billboard real or not?? grin anyways I believe that if Pastor Chris didn't heed the call to ministry, God would have raised up another in his place. smileyand nairaland skeptics and online holy warriors would still be going about their father's business.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Clairette(f): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: You are right, no man can have impact on Christianity than Jesus Christ, infact, Christianity was coined from Christ based on the Teachings of Jesus. I am totally in agreement with that. But trying to ridicule Pastor Chris is like mocking the Liahona of our time. How many of us are ready to re-read the parables that is 2000 yrs old again and again. Pastor Chris is expounding on the old truth using 21st tools and vocabulary, just like Jesus expounded on the truth using Parables. The words that Jesus Preached, wasnt his word. He expounded on Judaism, and Pastor Chris is expounding on these same old doctrines using modern days technologies and terminologies and deserves all the glory, the honor and crown that comes with it. No one should dare take the glory of Jesus to pastor Chris and "vice-versa", if you know warramean.

Billy, no matter how hard you wanna try to white-wash ur ill-belief to suit ur washed-out brain, I must remind u that, Billy, u owe Jesus Christ a cry of apology to d outright blasphemy and ridicule of the teaching of Jesus Christ. You owe Christ a cry of apology n pray Christ to lead u aright. Man cannot save u, but Jesus Christ can.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by will259: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2012
What else do Ʊ expect from a man that says mastrubation is Ϟö† a sin
(˘̯˘ ) yimu ... Ϟö† interested
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by mich2012: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2012
I hate to comment on such things but this is outright stupidity. So the idiots who erected the billboard think he is greater than the Pope? I am not a Catholic but saying if "he were a pope, they wouldn't have been here today" is degrading and an insult to the highest office in the Catholic sect.

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Super1759: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2012
If God decides to destroy the earth. He will start from NL. Nairalanders are mostly pegans,hypocrites, idolatrious anumanus. Tufiakwa.
If you don't like pst chris and his teaching, go and open your church and watch it grow over you street let alone country and world.
He is an intl man of God. He is blessing and touching lives till date. Deal with it
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Mannylex(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2012
I really dont understand the part in the picture of "Wait a moment, what if he was this, a POPE!" that looked and sounded like an insult! Whichever way, all i can say is BUSINESS is GOOD! It is really booming.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by KweenAdz(f): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2012
U guys better be careful wt wat you say abt d anointed of God..Lest U incur d wrath of God
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Mannylex(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2012
mich2012: I hate to comment on such things but this is outright stupidity. So the idiots who erected the billboard think he is greater than the Pope? I am not a Catholic but saying if "he were a pope, they wouldn't have been here today" is degrading and an insult to the highest office in the Catholic sect.

Just my tot bro, u took that right out of my mouth. . .

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Mannylex(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2012
KweenAdz: U guys better be careful wt wat you say abt d anointed of God..Lest U incur d wrath of God
So the pope is an un-annointed man of God? undecided
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by ANYPEN(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2012
Super1759: young man.be careful what you say. He is a man of God and you don't have right to judge him or call him names. Dat silly of you.
I don't attend christ embassy but I have all his teachings. he is a good teacher to listen to. Though I detest how his members adore him. But that's their belief. I have my life to live and salvation to win

Who declares who a man of God is?
YOU? the MAN or GOD.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2012
Lemme believe this was photoshopped.but if its actually true,then Chris Oyakhilome has passed his boundaries! He has really derailed from the actual teachings of christ!
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Abambi: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2012
This is awesome, but i dont like the COP thing... #okbye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip / Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.