Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions (41319 Views)

Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / Pastor Chris Erects Massive Billboard-Can Someone Please Confirm How True Is It? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2012
:-Xsmirks of self-adulation lipsrsealed
'Pastor'...pullease! undecided
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2012
gidson12:
I understand ur typing this piece of shyte from a psych ward, for you to open your c-u-m catcher to say that pastor chris has impacted more enlightenment than jesus christ is an indication of how abysmal your brain cells are depreciating ......there is no point trying to help you reason, first get a proper cure for your mental illness then we can talk
Learn not to insult me. Now and forever.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Clairette(f): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2012
gidson12:
I understand ur typing this piece of shyte from a psych ward, for you to open your c-u-m catcher to say that pastor chris has impacted more enlightenment than jesus christ is an indication of how abysmal your brain cells are depreciating ......there is no point trying to help you reason, first get a proper cure for your mental illness then we can talk

Couldn't be better. May God bless u
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by godonzoki(m): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
Evn afta i took time to explain d meaning of dat bill board, som ppl r still being so stupid yt we blame d govt 4 a failing nation weras, we r seeing A yet calling it B. No wonda d bible said dat 'My ppl perish bc of ignorance'. I c its manifestation here. To all d catholics, without prejudice to catholicism, my no one issue wt catholic followers is stunge idolatory u guys comit out of ignorance. 2ndly, u ppl rada uphold mary, d moda of Jesus rada dan Jesus him self. I dont want to dwell on dat bt i jst pray dat by d time u guys realise, it wont b too late. Bc Dis pix shows Pst Chris as a pope, mks u guys feel like its a scrillage. Gro up cos its only a story wt great meaning.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by laminaria(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
Dose pix funny though bt tel me hw it wil reduce d price of fuel?
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Shininlite20(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
How does it concern u
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Pukkah: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Hahahahaha believe me, it will be done very soon. And hey, miracles will still happen. Faith has nothing to do with religion, its a cosmic energy believe me, if you pray in your name, you will be shocked that it works as far as you have faith in yourself.

Well done Billyonaire! This fact that you have generously displayed here is unknown to so many people and, worse still, will never be understood by them. I advise that you drop this argument. Do not upset the apple cart. It is 'good' for their own 'good' to remain the way they are. I believe you understand what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
Pukkah:

Well done Billyonaire! This fact that you have generously displayed here is unknown to so many people and, worse still, will never be understood by them. I advise that you drop this argument. Do not upset the apple cart. It is 'good' for their own 'good' to remain the way they are. I believe you understand what I am saying.
I understand, wise one. So mote it be!
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by elampiro(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
People please read your bible and you will learn more about God. Read mostly the four gospels- Mathew, Luke, Mark and John. The words of Jesus Christ Himself.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by aryzgreat: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
iamtheprincipal:

@Sam Milla, I think you need your head thoroughly examined because something is obviously wrong with you to have made mockery of a Servant of the most high this way.

The pope they put on that bill board is not mockery right? may be in ur mind, pope is not a servant of God. U people shuld stop this pastor chris a55 licking
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Maximus17(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
is this envangelism of the new age or what?
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by gidson12(m): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Learn not to insult me. Now and forever.
learn to be reasonable now and forever.....BTW are you a christian?
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by otokx(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
when your brain has been washed there is nothing else that is left.

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
gidson12: learn to be reasonable now and forever.....BTW are you a christian?
Of-course,if I am a christian. But Christianity has its limits about the understanding of God, because the Bible is not complete. I have read the other compilations that did not make it to King James during the compilations of the early manuscripts. Those other books, like the 'Gospel according to St Bannabas' and other very important books throw more lights into God and Christianity than an average Christian who depends on King James and the revised version knows. The seeker of truth is not bound by dogma. I am free to explore.

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by krnl: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
That Police officer was taken straight outta YMCA !
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by sexyfire911(f): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2012
Pastor chris will not do such. Dis is not like christ embassy. D joker dat did dis shuld go n hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Cypost: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2012
otokx: when your brain has been washed there is nothing else that is left.
I concur with u on this

Nothing is left sincerely, A pastor abi reverend was once flogging members of his congregation and they see nothing wrong with it. Why? The brian has been thoroughly washed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Joagbaje(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2012
Pastor chris didnt erect any billboard. This is a work of a jobless liar. Where is the biilbord erected?
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by dasparrow: 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
naijababe: If this is not idol worship, i don't know what is

Precisely! However, it is not Surprising since most Nigerian christains worship their pastors. No wonder with all the praying people do in Nigeria, Nigeria is still sadly a crappy place. God is not listening because He knows the people are worshipping their pastors, money, power, fame, their spouses, their children and not HE the Jehovah God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by sbm4real(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
I think the billboard says...if pastor Chris chose any of the other professions, where would the church members be..that is what would have become of their spiritually or life all together..

I personally think if Pastor Chris chose another profession, God would have raised other people to cater for his flock or direct them to other men of God...my submission

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by DoctorMcgruff: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
Idol worship at its finest....is not Jesus who saves? Is it not Jesus who is your father, your mentor and coach? Or did i miss the memo that this Pastor is now all of the above. Pastor Worship smh
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by aryzgreat: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2012
godonz.oki:
Evn afta i took time to explain d meaning of dat bill board, som ppl r still being so stupid yt we blame d govt 4 a failing nation weras, we r seeing A yet calling it B. No wonda d bible said dat 'My ppl perish bc of ignorance'. I c its manifestation here. To all d catholics, without prejudice to catholicism, my no one issue wt catholic followers is stunge idolatory u guys comit out of ignorance. 2ndly, u ppl rada uphold mary, d moda of Jesus rada dan Jesus him self. I dont want to dwell on dat bt i jst pray dat by d time u guys realise, it wont b too late. Bc Dis pix shows Pst Chris as a pope, mks u guys feel like its a scrillage. Gro up cos its only a story wt great meaning.

My friend will shut ur trap! a birthday bill board should not "idolise" ur so called pastor while denigrating other people including a religious figure, saying if he were a pope they wouldn't be here means what? how many of ur CE members do u think will enter heaven b4 the very catholics u insult? The last day i watched pastor chris preaching was the day he preached "holiness" and all he was preaching that day was mockery of the pope and catholic church, at a point he put his two hand together in praying mode and was cajoeling the pope and church while the spectators in the church were shouting, jumping up and down laughing their heads off at his mock demonstration of the pope. that day i switched off the TV and that was the last day i ever watched or get interested in any pastor chris yabbing.

You talk about mary receiving more attention dan Jesus in catholic church, u can't sit on the fence and know wot is going on in the church u detest so much, mary and Joseph are honoured in the catholic church but never worshipped! Even angel gabriel honoured her and she found favour b4 God to be chosen as d mother of the saviour, i don't think God would av chosen her if she was wearing mini skirt and exposing her boobs like ur gals do in CE.

Why not face ur belief rada than poke- nosing into another church's affair and using pope to market ur church?

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
okay.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by iHustle(m): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Let me be frank. The teachings of Pastor Chris Oyhakilome has impacted more enlightenment in many, than the teachings of Jesus Christ. His Teachings are for these times while teachings of Jesus were meant for people of his times. I am not religious, but I love motivational speeches.

A mad man on the loose.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by ibizo50(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
I think its to emphasize de need for men of God to also move into different areas as those. Imagin a pst was a Judge.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: I understand, wise one. So mote it be!
are you rosicrucian?
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2012
Joagbaje: Pastor chris didnt erect any billboard. This is a work of a jobless liar. Where is the biilbord erected?
sorry oh. You need to post this 100 times to make your point noted. See the multitude of disparaging comments.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
diluminati:
are you rosicrucian?
I am found myself in many more than I can count in my quest for the Absolute Truth, I dare say, I am getting close to it. Its Friday night and i am out to dine, wine and lust. Will be back with more insights in the AMs of morrow.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by cdamsel(f): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
I am greately offended cos am cath,dey were very stupid 2 ve used d pope in their billboard.re dey saying d pope isn't doing a good job as a shepherd?@least he isn't feeling off d flock.shey na still man of God dem dey judge now.all u C.M idiots way dey here una beta respect una self,if una won serve God una serve God if una won serve Chris dats una biz.d pope helps d nEedly,una pastor get over 30jeep,hw many pple has he help.wats was d condition jesus gave dat rich man In d bible 4 him 2 make heaven?he told him go sell all ur belongings den come follow me.until u penticostal pastors do dat,I feel so sorry 4 all ur souls.RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: I am found myself in many more than I can count in my quest for the Absolute Truth, I dare say, I am getting close to it. Its Friday night and i am out to dine, wine and lust. Will be back with more insights in the AMs of morrow.
you are really making me more curious about your personality.I promised you that I was gonna continue stalking you cos of your bragging attitude but when I read your profile I now understood the kind of person you are! There is no need arguing with you cos whatever we say here,that billboard might be erected! And if it happens to be erected then I hope Chris Oyakhilome should be ready to face the wrath of christians who don't worship in his church.shalom!
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Goshen360(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
Can someone please confirm where this billboard was erected before criticizing the pastor please?
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by cdamsel(f): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2012
godonz.oki:
u need 2 read it again,u re d ignorant 1.hp u didn't miss english class?if u did find an interpreter 2 explain it 4 u word 4 word

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.