Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Cost Of Designing And Setting Up A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cost Of Designing And Setting Up A Website (600 Views)

Cost Of Designing A Website With Online Payment Platform / What Is The Cost Of Designing A Website? / Cost of Designing & Hosting a Web Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Designing And Setting Up A Website by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
Goodday peeps,
Please can anyone help me out with the cost of designing a website like that of dealfish.com which air classified adverts notice board and other e-commerce activities.
What are those things to be considered in setting up such a business in Nigeria?
What design platform/technology is the best that will be user friendly?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Cost Of Designing And Setting Up A Website by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
Witty07: Goodday peeps,
Please can anyone help me out with the cost of designing a website like that of dealfish.com which air classified adverts notice board and other e-commerce activities.
What are those things to be considered in setting up such a business in Nigeria?
Thanks in anticipation.
Dealfish is going under yet you need a site like that.
Hmmm..! Naija peop£e never síeze tö ämaz€ m€.
Re: Cost Of Designing And Setting Up A Website by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
Witty07: Goodday peeps,
Thanks in anticipation.

I still think this can work. If you decide to look for a way of monetizing the traffic instead of charging them to post their classifieds, i think you will do well. If you make them complete a survey anytime they want to post a classified ad, you make some earnings from it. But i request you join a cpa network that accepts nigeria so you can monetize your site with it. If this is going to be the case, don't target only nigerians but all.

To get this working for you, i am envisaging between 30k and 40k.

I can also work this out for you too.

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Designing And Setting Up A Website by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2012
ribechi:

I still think this can work. If you decide to look for a way of monetizing the traffic instead of charging them to post their classifieds, i think you will do well. If you make them complete a survey anytime they want to post a classified ad, you make some earnings from it. But i request you join a cpa network that accepts nigeria so you can monetize your site with it. If this is going to be the case, don't target only nigerians but all.

To get this working for you, i am envisaging between 30k and 40k.

I can also work this out for you too.

Thanks.

With a cpa account, when they want to post, the page content is locked. So they will have to complete an offer to unlock the page. This is quite possible if i play around with the codes

(1) (Reply)

Web Dev Promo / What Can Be Done To Attract Visitors To Website? / Hacking For The Sake Of It: ‘eboz’ Downed Google, Apple, 300 Pakistani Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.