Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

NHIS Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NHIS Interview (16894 Views)

What Is The Entry Level Salary At NHIS? / Nhis Or National Boundary Commission / NHIS Aptitude Test And Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

Re: NHIS Interview by dray10: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nairalanders, wher r u? Y is it dat no1 is answrin me? I want 2b sure its nt scam o!
Re: NHIS Interview by Kkomolo(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
Re: NHIS Interview by Kkomolo(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
dray10: Nairalanders, wher r u? Y is it dat no1 is answrin me? I want 2b sure its nt scam o!
pls wat position did u apply for? I'♍ yet to receive d text
Re: NHIS Interview by dray10: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
Kkomolo: pls wat position did u apply for? I'♍ yet to receive d text
I applied for officer 2
Re: NHIS Interview by alfajohn: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
dray10: jst shrtly after my earlier post i got a msg telin me i've bin employd by NHIS and dat documentation is on feb 8th @ 3js hotel, Abuja. Anybdy wit same pls share.
GOT THE SAME TEXT CONGRATS
Re: NHIS Interview by Kkomolo(m): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
[quote author=Samnedu]Hi pals,i am new to d forum.i attended d interview @ chida hotel for the post of officer 2. I wish us all the best,we shall all meet @ nhis b4 d end of this month IJN Amen
Re: NHIS Interview by alfajohn: 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
Jummsy: My Aunt that works there told me the same.
THE LIST IS OUT. DOCUMENTATION FOR FEB 8
Re: NHIS Interview by hotlarry(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
My broda applied for d post of assistant manager and he got d same text tho his own is @ 3js hotel close tp nhis H/O on d 7th.watt is dear pay like?
Re: NHIS Interview by alfajohn: 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
dray10: jst shrtly after my earlier post i got a msg telin me i've bin employd by NHIS and dat documentation is on feb 8th @ 3js hotel, Abuja. Anybdy wit same pls share.
YES GOT THE SAME TEXT.
Re: NHIS Interview by dray10: 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2013
alfa john: YES GOT THE SAME TEXT. AGM POST
Just got anoda msg nw dat d documentation is 4th, 5th and 6th feb. Now I have a sigh of relief snce it is confrmd. Congrats!!!
Re: NHIS Interview by Jummsy(f): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
To those that got the text, I really thank God for you all. I did not get any and I give God all the glory. Congrats once again and wish you the best in your new job.
Re: NHIS Interview by creepytoon: 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
Thanks to All mighty God who has given me this job. I also got an sms this evening. Congrats to all of us nd see u guyz at hq. Itz a wrap.
Re: NHIS Interview by DrYusuf: 8:34am On Jan 31, 2013
pls has any doctor in dis forum(who applied for PRINCIPAL MANAGER 1-MEDICAL DOCTOR),received any message concerning d NHIS employmnt?
@dray10,do you know of any? Congrats!
Re: NHIS Interview by Samnedu: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2013
@ dray 10 congrats iam hapi2receive ur gudnews as we wait 4 ours. Pls which dept is ur off2 under because iam in contribution mgt dpt off2 & d date u did ur interview. i hav called some people dat we did interview 2geda on d 8th of nov,they are yet2receive d sms.just to know our faith pls answer. Congrats 2 all dat received d sms
Re: NHIS Interview by Jummsy(f): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2013
Samnedu: @ dray 10 congrats iam hapi2receive ur gudnews as we wait 4 ours. Pls which dept is ur off2 under because iam in contribution mgt dpt off2 & d date u did ur interview. i hav called some people dat we did interview 2geda on d 8th of nov,they are yet2receive d sms.just to know our faith pls answer. Congrats 2 all dat received d sms
I was told it's in batches, i don't know how true it is. It is well!
Re: NHIS Interview by desire4(f): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
Congrats y'all, I guess its in batches, we will all celebrate , don't worry!(Am new here bt av been following updates all along), cheers

Re: NHIS Interview by welgate(m): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE THAT WERE CALLED. WISHING U THE VERY BEST IN UR FUTURE CAREERS.
Re: NHIS Interview by dray10: 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2013
Samnedu: @ dray 10 congrats iam hapi2receive ur gudnews as we wait 4 ours. Pls which dept is ur off2 under because iam in contribution mgt dpt off2 & d date u did ur interview. i hav called some people dat we did interview 2geda on d 8th of nov,they are yet2receive d sms.just to know our faith pls answer. Congrats 2 all dat received d sms
I applied for Officer 2, contribution magt dept and was intrvwd on 8th nov.
Re: NHIS Interview by DrYusuf: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
am yet to receive any employmnt sms,i applied for Principal Manager-1,Quality Control & Assurance Dept(Executive-Doctor),i was interviewed on Oct 30th @Chida Hotel,Abj, pls anyone with any information about my Cadre should post it,so that at least i can know my fate.Congrats to those that've been contacted.
Re: NHIS Interview by Samnedu: 8:04am On Feb 02, 2013
@dray10 congrats once again,pls when u go 4 ur documentation do ask to know if they are calling in batches as @jummsy said.xpecting ur reply. Wishing u all d best in d job
Re: NHIS Interview by dray10: 9:26am On Feb 02, 2013
Samnedu: @dray10 congrats once again,pls when u go 4 ur documentation do ask to know if they are calling in batches as @jummsy said.xpecting ur reply. Wishing u all d best in d job
It's alryt, One love!
Re: NHIS Interview by DrYusuf: 9:28am On Feb 02, 2013
@creepytoon,and @dray10,pls do help us find out if it's indeed in batches.I applied for PRINCIPAL MANAGER-1(DOCTOR).Abeg......Expecting ur reply soon.
Re: NHIS Interview by Rimmy: 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
Pls member of dis forum should assist in finding out whether the invitation is in batches during documentation.
Re: NHIS Interview by omega7ky: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2013
Congratulations to those that was given the appointment!!! Please can Someone confirm from the house if the total number of the new employee is up to 400.I was told from a reliable source that they are 400 in number.... and most new employee are Information technologist...none of the Corper that serve with them were not given an opportunity to be amoung them.Another recuitrment on the way.....Pls anybody with info should update...Cheers
Re: NHIS Interview by Samnedu: 8:20am On Feb 06, 2013
@dray10, @ creepytoons and others that got d offer of employment how was d documentation? Pls is there any hope 4 us that are still expecting or should we move on. @ jummsy any info from ur aunty that works at nhis or any other reliable source. Pls,pls update us. It is well
Re: NHIS Interview by Jummsy(f): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2013
Samnedu, I don't have any info o! If i eventually get any, I'll give you the update. Wish you the very best!
Re: NHIS Interview by omega7ky: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hello Happy weekend for the full house!!! Please anybody with an info about the NHIS appointment should try and update the house...
Re: NHIS Interview by cricifixo: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hi guys, I heard dat d test message release by nhis is in batches. I applied for officer 1, Finance and accounting. Pls can any1 confirm if dis nhis release is really in batches, thanks guys and congrats to dos dat have been called.
Re: NHIS Interview by cricifixo: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
Pls guys is dia any1 with any info on dis nhis documentation sms. I applied 4 officer1, finance and accounting but has not recieved any invitation. Pls can any1 confirm if its in batches, tanks
Re: NHIS Interview by Jummsy(f): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2013
cricifixo: Hi guys, I heard dat d test message release by nhis is in batches. I applied for officer 1, Finance and accounting. Pls can any1 confirm if dis nhis release is really in batches, thanks guys and congrats to dos dat have been called.
It's in batches, from a reliable source.
Re: NHIS Interview by najeemefcc: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
Helo my people, i new in this forum, but am one of those that attended NHIS interview at chida international hotel in abuja, pls can somebody tel me about OFFICER 3 maintenance officer, HR department, becos the questions here is no body is saying any things about OFFICER 3 or we are discarded?
Re: NHIS Interview by DrYusuf: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
Goodday 2 u all,and congrats 2 those already called.
@jummsy,pls do u av an idea WHEN d rest of us wld be called,since its in batches.Am a med doctor,and am for d post of PRINCIPAL MANAGER-1, QUALITY ASSURANCE DEPT. Pls if any1 else has any info lets share it.Thanx every1.

Nairaland HR, How Do You Ensure Fairness When You Receive Thousands Of Cvs?. / Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu / Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment