Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,278 members, 7,849,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

Wats Her Intention Pls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wats Her Intention Pls? (1514 Views)

I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. / MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position / What Is Her Intention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wats Her Intention Pls? by laminaria(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2012
There was a lady ma friend introduced †̥ me early dis year as his gf..after sometimes tins went upside for d two which led †̥ their separation for a misunderstood issue, so wen I heard I tried to lik making d two see reason,and they yield to ma intervention which am pleased abt. I jst noticed things ar nt d way it was b4,
Now for lik 2 to 3 weeks nw d gal has alws bin callin me frequently even more than her so called bf (ma frnd)..she alws lik to chat wit me,alws b the first †̥ comment on ma fcbk status,alws askin me †̥ com and pay her visit dat their door Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ wide open for me anytim of day,she if I dnt cal her she vex dat I dnt av her in mind......wat baffles me most Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ dat she invited me †̥ her birthday and telling me to dress to kill.
Fellow Nlander ur candid advise pls?
Re: Wats Her Intention Pls? by omega25red(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
This is why you should stay out of other peoples relationship.
It doesn't seem like anything to me because you helped them sort out their situation but if your friend found out his girl was calling you, he could get mad at you.
Re: Wats Her Intention Pls? by apache77(m): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
dress to khee? she wan make you wear g string? like gigolo
Re: Wats Her Intention Pls? by mspookie: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2012
laminaria: alws askin me to com and pay her visit dat [b]her legs are wide open for me [/b]anytim of day
Re: Wats Her Intention Pls? by EmmaUG: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
laminaria: There was a lady ma friend introduced †̥ me early dis year as his gf..after sometimes tins went upside for d two which led †̥ their separation for a misunderstood issue, so wen I heard I tried to lik making d two see reason,and they yield to ma intervention which am pleased abt. I jst noticed things ar nt d way it was b4,
Now for lik 2 to 3 weeks nw d gal has alws bin callin me frequently even more than her so called bf (ma frnd)..she alws lik to chat wit me,alws b the first †̥ comment on ma fcbk status,alws askin me †̥ com and pay her visit dat their door Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ wide open for me anytim of day,she if I dnt cal her she vex dat I dnt av her in mind......wat baffles me most Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ dat she invited me †̥ her birthday and telling me to dress to kill.
the hand writing is clear,she need some browsing n downloading on her website.
Re: Wats Her Intention Pls? by tashanja(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2012
She probably likes you and appreciates you as friend for helping out and is therefore more relaxed and opened to you ( possibly even good enough to date you herself, if not for her current relationship with your friend); perhaps because of that she therefore feels obliged to reward you by hooking you up with a nice girl at her party, hence why she asked you to dress to kill.
Either way, don't get too close or you both may risk betraying your friend, because I can also smell temptation on your side. wink cheesy
Re: Wats Her Intention Pls? by Emmy9ite(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2012
She is feeling the boy. She likes you more than your friend and if you dont watch your steps well she will end the relationship between u and ur friend. Tell her to stop what she is about to do,tell her u are a man of honour and wont subscribe to her seductions. Use ur brain,not ur d1ck!
Re: Wats Her Intention Pls? by laminaria(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2012
Tanks to every1 dat has contributed to dis....her birthday Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ coming up dis sunday, all d advice ar been noted!
Re: Wats Her Intention Pls? by Gudintent: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
laminaria: Tanks to every1 dat has contributed to dis....her birthday Ȋ̝̊̅ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ coming up dis sunday, all d advice ar been noted!

Which part did you note?

The dressing as a gigolo to the party or the use your brain not your d1ck?

Just checking!
Re: Wats Her Intention Pls? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mr mediator, the girl just want to put you in a situation where you will be in the middle(daisy). All she is doing now is a pure indication that she feels something for you.

But don't get carried away by what she is doing because at the end of the day, if you decide to have anything to do with her, It will cause you your friendship with the guy (your boyfriend). Just imagine how he will take it, if he finds out all that is happening now. He might even think that you orchestrated their break up all along so as to take his place.
Re: Wats Her Intention Pls? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mr mediator, the girl just want to put you in a situation where you will be in the middle(precarious). All she is doing now is a pure indication that she feels something for you.

But don't get carried away by what she is doing because at the end of the day, if you decide to have anything to do with her, It will cause you your friendship with the guy (your boyfriend). Just imagine how he will take it, if he finds out all that is happening now. He might even think that you orchestrated their break up all along so as to take his place.
Re: Wats Her Intention Pls? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mr mediator, the girl just want to put you in a situation where you will be in the middle(precarious). All she is doing now is a pure indication that she feels something for you.

However, don't get carried away by what she is doing because at the end of the day, if you decide to have anything to do with her, It will cause you your friendship with the guy (your boyfriend). Just imagine how he will take it, if he finds out all that is happening now. He might even think that you orchestrated their break up all along so as to take his place.
Re: Wats Her Intention Pls? by GboyegaD(m): 12:22am On Aug 25, 2012
2goodbobo: Mr mediator, the girl just want to put you in a situation where you will be in the middle(precarious). All she is doing now is a pure indication that she feels something for you.

However, don't get carried away by what she is doing because at the end of the day, if you decide to have anything to do with her, It will cost you your friendship with the guy (your boyfriend). Just imagine how he will take it, if he finds out all that is happening now. He might even think that you orchestrated their break up all along so as to take his place.

OP, it isn't going to cost you the friendship alone but one day when you have a little quarrel in the future, expect her to switch to your next available friend.
Re: Wats Her Intention Pls? by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 25, 2012
laminaria: There was a lady ma friend introduced †̥ me early dis year as his gf..after sometimes tins went upside for d two which led †̥ their separation for a misunderstood issue, so wen I heard I tried to lik making d two see reason,and they yield to ma intervention which am pleased abt. I jst noticed things ar nt d way it was b4,
Bros be very careful
what you need to do is keep bringing up your friend in any conversation you are having with her,
make her see at all times that you have your friends best interest at heart
and don't ever go visit her for any reason, for all you know your friend might already be suspecting something.
this happened to me when i was in the university, its a tricky situation, your best option is to fleeeeeeee grin grin grin grin
and one more thing, now would be a perfect time to insinuate to her that you are in a relationship. or are you not? because if you are not, i can understand why it is a problem for you.
damn emotions and the tricks it plays grin grin grin
Re: Wats Her Intention Pls? by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 25, 2012
Dress to kil kwa...nawah o
Re: Wats Her Intention Pls? by laminaria(m): 7:50am On Aug 25, 2012
Yea av bin trying to carry ma frnd along wit almst if nt all converstation am having wit her.....she complains if I dnt cal her dis days' and if I asked abt ma frnd all her response is 'he shud b fyn'. Lik som1 said I dnt tink I wil attend her birthday cos ma gfrnd Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ comin over bside ma frnd wnt b able †̥ attend cos of long distance.
Re: Wats Her Intention Pls? by engrsammy(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2012
Am sure u knw wat she wants, a similar thing happened to me during nysc except that the babe and my friend were very close friends when I first met her at my fwends place then my friend asked her out later which we all tot that it is wat she had always wanted considering wat was going btw the two of them before I came into the picture. To make the story short, she didn't accept my friends love advance until I talked to her as a friend then they going out and her attention was on me instead of my friend. Infact it got to a stage she told me she wanted me and nt my friend that she changed her mind on him when I came into the picture. BUT for the sake of friendship I told my friend and he said he had noticed that, my friend could nt handle this in a mature way n becamet hostile to this babe but I tried to maintain peace for the rest of service year. Today we are stil good friends but this babe does nt want to see or hear from any of us. My advise is to walk away from the scene or tell ur friend if u think he can handle it
Re: Wats Her Intention Pls? by laminaria(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2012
Eng.sammy: tanks so much for d advice, am nw trin †̥ cut all our cals,msg any other means of communication! Thumbs up all Nlanders for candid advice.
Re: Wats Her Intention Pls? by engrsammy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2012
Anytime bro
Re: Wats Her Intention Pls? by MMM2(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
Op

Give us situation report undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Guy Feel More Manly / Did You Ever Write These On Your Love Letter? / Fun Centres Around Agbara Okoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.