Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,176 members, 7,867,407 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

When Your Love Is Rejected... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Love Is Rejected... (917 Views)

Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? / Describe Your Love Life With An Emoticon / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Love Is Rejected... by marvelck: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
this is when a girl or a guy is simply disliked or hated by someone after turning down his or her advances. some people do react like this whenever their love advances towards the opposite sex is rejected. they feel either they're not good enough or the person simply dont like them. and as a result might develop hatred for that person. especially when it comes to a guy and a girl. girls are always at the receiving end in most cases. cos they turn down request upon request from men week in, week out. leaving in their trail dozens of heartbroken men filled with rage or dislikeness for her. either for eating their money and rejecting them afterwards or for pouring cold water on their advances completely. while in the case of a girl, we have some who usually start hating a guy for turning down her love. but our girls dont take such rejection too far, like the way most white or foreign girls do in other countries. the highest they can do is to despise the guy, hiss whenever she sees him alone or with another girl, or go about spoiling his name if they're in the same office or class. things like this do happen. but it shouldn't be. love is not by force. we win some, and we lose some. whenever your advances is turned down either politely or not. just brush it off and move on. like i always say, there's someone out there for everybody. instead of hating or plotting evil for that person that rejected your love/advances, just let it go and look elsewhere for love. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: When Your Love Is Rejected... by tpia1: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2012
you need paragraphs but you made good points.

i dont know why people would spend their time plotting against somebody simply because he or she rejected their advances.

shows extremely low self esteem not to mention character flaws.

if you spend your waking moments hating somebody, then how will you be able to love someone else?

those of you in the know, enlighten the rest of us.
Re: When Your Love Is Rejected... by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
Story of my life, OP. They'll even call you "coward". Me, coward?! Pttf! cool
Re: When Your Love Is Rejected... by pendo89(f): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
This is how I live a stress free and fulfilled life.
I view anybody I meet as a tool to sharpen or cut me into pcs cz I believe one can only have 2 effects in my life.
1 Add value or 2. Take it away. and Vice versa.

That means I am open to rejection or acceptance.And by that attitude I can never get angry with anybody.Can't even rem when I was last angry.

IMO, If one expresses love to anybody in particular and it's rejected then he/she ought to take it positively cz it was never meant to be!
What fails to happen wasn't meant to happen afterall.But we sweat,struggle, go through hell to force things into being.
Probably circumstances just allowed, but it just doesn't make it right.
Instead of being grateful cz it failed to take off then end in tears,we hurt and lament instead.Why we never see light in darkness I don't know.
That's why it's good to be thankful in all things because they happen for a reason.And most often a good one.
Re: When Your Love Is Rejected... by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2012
^Preach, preacher!
Re: When Your Love Is Rejected... by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Lies Told By Girls In Relationships / Why Do Young Girls Nowadays Love Dating Married Men??? / Please, Am I Short:? Any Help For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.