Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! - Culture (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! (127102 Views)

What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? / The Green Snakes Of Okposi, Ebonyi State / The Mystery Behind The Birth Of The Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2012
fish steaks I hate you because you are messing up the forum. You fight too much, can't you ever make a post like normal people do without fighting? I'm your senior and I won't go into fighting a useless fight with you, go and get your father to come and fight me. omo ale
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

fish.
Wait!! WTF does fish imply??!!

CHEAP WH.ORE!! ASHEWO!!
When you bring your father (if you have one), then we shall fight. awon omo akata jati jati.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2012
Lmfao@DUDE IN THE MR NAIRALAND contest Rigging votes for a Lightskin Dude that Isn't even him

[size=20pt]Now how is that not Gay!?!? HAHAHAHHAAHAHAH
[/size]
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2012
shymmexing like a mofo. grin

this is just pathetic.

[img]http://i.qkme.me/35pme4.jpg[/img]
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
Spending ALLL DAY voting for a dude that isn't even your picture

Dude must have registered over 400 accounts that day.

All just to vote for a boy in a picture that Is not him!

Lmfao that is the sickest shid ever son! lmfaooo

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:
Lmfao@DUDE IN THE MR NAIRALAND contest Rigging votes for a Lightskin Dude that Isn't even him

[size=20pt]Now how is that not Gay!?!? HAHAHAHHAAHAHAH
[/size]

LMFAO. grin

Royal where is the thread he admitted to us that he did the shyt?
Kandii called him out on this very thread today...but I can't find it. grin

that ish was RAW! grin
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2012
kandiikane:

Dude, you are the same as shymexx! Stop chatting shyt! You revealed yourself on a thread eons ago.

LOL.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2012
Going back reading those Old Mr Nairaland Threads with the information we have now is just flat out hilarious

You went through all that trouble, all those hours of registering accounts to vote for a picture(of another guy) Just for the contest to be disqualified

Lmfaooooooo haha LmL!

That niqqah was heated.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LMFAO. grin

Royal where is the thread he admitted to us that he did the shyt?
Kandii called him out on this very thread today...but I can't find it. grin

that ish was RAW! grin

He requested the Mod to delete it....

It was created under Magnum PI

The thread was deleted...shymmexx runs to the mods and has everything deleted...

Like a Typical Punk azz Gay Yoruba Boy LmL grin

That's why he all over a sudden is using "Bittyend" again..

Because the thread he got exposed on got deleted.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2012
[size=14pt]LMAO @ MSDARKALASHEWO!![/size]
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
~~God~~:

He requested the Mod to delete it....

It was created under Magnum PI

The thread was deleted...shymmexx runs to the mods and has everything deleted...

Like a Typical Punk azz Gay Yoruba Boy LmL grin

That's why he all over a sudden is using "Bittyend" again..

Because the thread he got exposed on got deleted.

WOW....

anyway I saw it and you saw it among others.
so really there is no need to even post it. he knows the truth.
and even called ileke and the other females who believed him fo0ls
who got "caught slipping". Yet these same chicks want to run behind and
defend his wack azz.

dude is shameless, friendless, and jobless.
nigga has to invent his own friends and girlfriends on NL.

he's sick.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2012

KAI!! CLOSE UR LEGS MY FRIEND!!

OBO E TI YAMA!!

CLOSE D THING....EVRYONE NOW KNOWS WHO U ARE

[size=20pt]CHEAP WH.ORE!![/size]
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2012

KAI!! CLOSE UR LEGS, MY FRIEND!!

OBO E TI YAMA!!

CLOSE D THING....EVRYONE NOW KNOWS WHO U ARE

[size=20pt]CHEAP WH.ORE!![/size]
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2012
That dude admitted to like 14 different screen names Lmfao including bittyend

Now all over a sudden "im not bittyend"

And Eke was in that thread pretending to play dumb as always...lol

Eke and Shymmexx stick together, create fake accounts and try to get people to fight each other

They straight up left kandii all in the thread alone with me and Watched me tallk shid about her and "Liked" my comments

WTF lmfao

Don't trust Dirty Yoruba Lol

I came back to the thread and seen all these "Likes" ....

These mouthafoukas ain't worth a damn LoL

The Two Ugliest Nairalanders on the Block.

lol I don't know who these 2 nerds think they are fooling.

I called it way back in the day that Eke was playing dumb because her and Shymmex are cool.

"He's not London"..

Yeah Ok, ya fat dumb biitch Lmfao

Them Napz was fhhuckin with her Braincells. lol

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
What's with these Random Pictures?...lol
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz: [size=14pt]LMAO @ MSDARKALASHEWO!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
LMAO!! DIS H.OE IS ONE DUMB B*ITCH!!

HABA....PERSON FIT ST*UPID LIKE THIS??

LMAO!! I'm MagnumPii too??!!

THIS PSYCHO AND HIS H.OE.....HUNGRY THINGS!!

U BOTH ARE IN NEED OF SERIOUS HELP...LMAO!!

LMAO!! I STAYY LAUGHING @ DIS BITCHES!! HILARIOUS!!

THEIR ST*UPIDITY IS UNBEATABLE!! A RECORD BREAKER...LMAO!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin: shymmexing like a mofo. grin

this is just pathetic.

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz: LMAO!! DIS H.OE IS ONE DUMB B*ITCH!!

HABA....PERSON FIT ST*UPID LIKE THIS??

LMAO!! I'm MagnumPii too??!!

THIS PSYCHO AND HIS H.OE.....HUNGRY THINGS!!

U BOTH ARE IN NEED OF SERIOUS HELP...LMAO!!

LMAO!! I STAYY LAUGHING @ DIS BITCHES!! HILARIOUS!!

THEIR ST*UPIDITY IS UNBEATABLE!! A RECORD BREAKER...LMAO!!

lol look at this dumb azz nigga.

when did he say you were magnumpii? grin

he was referring to the thread magnum posted.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-_phAVI5FI8k/Tw3dCTpPfgI/AAAAAAAAr4Q/NN-AoBLj4-4/s1600/corner_dumb_ass.jpg[/img]
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2012
This guy is clearly a Teenager or something.

Eke Looks old enough to be the Niqqah Momma....

I thought when ole boy with the glasses said the biitch was 40 something he was joking.

She looked every bit of 40.

Every Month, Day and Hour of it.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by PhysicsQED(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2012
bittyend:
Dude STFU and stop lying, you're always on "Yoruba vs. Igbo" threads taking sides with your dumb subliminal, and I know how you always want to smart, but you're just another dumb Nigerian.

Why don't you post evidence of this then? What "subliminal"?

Really this is the funniest accusation I've come across on this board. I've now gone from being accused of being anti-Igbo by a few people on this forum for no reason to being accused of being pro-Igbo by someone for no reason. grin grin The latter might be better than the former but neither are accurate and I don't really care about the Yoruba vs. Igbo crap enough to have a "side" to support.

Dude, I did diss your Benin many times on this forum, I shyte on Benin every time, dude. Muthafvck Benin too. I know that's going get your emotional and fight back. Fight back, dumb fvck.

lol, "fight back"? It it an "e-battle" now? grin

I honestly don't remember a single "diss" from you against Benin. I don't follow you around or anything and I rarely conversed with "bittyend" on this forum so I wouldn't have had any reason to go around "mad" about that when I wasn't even "mad" or angry at shymmex for what shymmex posted and I went on conversing with him normally afterward.

But after actually looking through all your posts, after what Royal claimed about you being a certain other poster on this thread, I couldn't find a single diss toward Benin under either "bittyend" or "bittyend1." I've already looked through all your posts and in the absence of future editing, there's no way you could claim "bittyend" dissed Benin "many times" when there's not even one diss to be found. Interestingly enough, I found several disses under shymmex. But I had no problems with shymmex so I wonder why you think I would suddenly have issues with you over some claim that you dissed Benin months ago. I don't have any issue with or any grudge against any poster on this site and this "I insult Benin" stuff is pretty irrelevant.

You're just dumb!! Naijababe and Desola are both Aworis from Britain, and write similarly at the same time, do that mean they are the same people? If you mofos aren't jobless stalkers who follow people around in a forum, you won't be following me around with the same stupid accusations everywhere. I guess it's because most of are gay and all you ever do is follow men around on the internet. This is cyberspace, not the real world!!

That was the same way gay arse one_naira followed me everywhere for a month, saying I was alh-harem and jason123, then moved to calling me shymmex and other people. Are you fvckers dumb, or something? Fvck off!!

Well alj harem and jason123 are almost certainly not the same, despite what some people like to claim, and I didn't say either of them was you because it would make no sense to do so.

Desola and Naijababe? I doubt that the similarity is as great as between you and the shymmex username just from looking at their posts. I don't really care if they're the same poster or not (I doubt it), but if it is, at least that poster is doing a half-decent job keeping the two personae separate.

Anyway, like I said, I don't "follow you around" and the issue isn't even that serious. I just asked some questions in this thread and now you're getting all fired up over a trifle. This is just the internet, anyway.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz:

www.funsniper.com-stop-talking-shit.jpg">

lolz.
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2012
PhysicsQED: ....
lol, "fight back"? It it an "e-battle" now? grin

I honestly don't remember a single "diss" from you against Benin. I don't follow you around or anything and I rarely conversed with "bittyend" on this forum so I wouldn't have had any reason to go around "mad" about that when I wasn't even "mad" or angry at shymmex for what shymmex posted and I went on conversing with him normally afterward.

But after actually looking through all your posts, after what Royal claimed about you being a certain other poster on this thread, I couldn't find a single diss toward Benin under either "bittyend" or "bittyend1." I've already looked through all your posts and in the absence of future editing, there's no way you could claim "bittyend" dissed Benin "many times" when there's not even one diss to be found. Interestingly enough, I found several disses under shymmex. But I had no problems with shymmex so I wonder why you think I would suddenly have issues with you over some claim that you dissed Benin months ago. I don't have any issue with or any grudge against any poster on this site and this "I insult Benin" stuff is pretty irrelevant

[img]http://almostslayed.cms4people.de/slayed-rego-plate_600_450.jpg[/img]
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2012
Kid can't even read a Post Properly......

Who said you were Magnum P1? ...smh lol

When did you see me write that?...lool

Get yaself together Brah....

By the Way im on Skype right now...Tell me when you ready lol

lmfaooooooooo@being afraid to get on skype because you know damn well you a Fhagg who got exposed.....

lol The Guy Is Nairaland's biggest Joke.

1 Like

lol @ shollypopz reading physics' response and getting mad af. grin

watch,,, grin
LMAO!! THIS ASHEWO IS STILL TALKING??

TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR LIFE STORY!!

HOW UR MUM PROSTITUTED.....DIDN'T U SAY UR MUM SLEPT WITH HER BROTHER!!

TELL ME MORE....I'M HERE TO LISTEN TO YOU DUMB WH.ORE!!

[size=19pt]ASHEWO!!! ABOKOKU!![/size]
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin: lol @ shollypopz reading physics' response and getting mad af. grin

watch,,, grin
This dumb h.oe still here??

Why should I be mad??

@Physics: Was ur post directed @ me??!!

I'm still dealing with this cheap wh.ore.....Pro.stitute clean ur tears..

TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW U WERE ABANDONED BY YOUR DAD....

@ WHAT AGE DID U LOSE UR SELF WORTH?!!

IT'S A SAD LIFE...I KNOW!

ASHEWO!! TELL ME OOO, I'M LISTENING

DUMB F*UCK!!
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2012
again with the over usage of the exclamation points.....

Sholly you are recycling

It's the same "dumb whorre" line every post.

Take me up on my Skype Challenge....

Why are you shook son?...

This niqqa on that Denrele Swag grin

Foreign to the African Mind Ehh?

Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz: LMAO!! THIS ASHEWO IS STILL TALKING??

TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR LIFE STORY!!

HOW UR MUM PROSTITUTED.....DIDN'T U SAY UR MUM SLEPT WITH HER BROTHER!!

TELL ME MORE....I'M HERE TO LISTEN TO YOU DUMB WH.ORE!!

[size=19pt]ASHEWO!!! ABOKOKU!![/size]

[img]http://wittyclan.files./2008/11/corny-bars.jpg[/img]
Re: Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2012
Lmfao@this niqqah being confused and responding to physics attacks on him..UNDER THE WRONG NAME

....Lmfao..i caught that Edit... wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38)

The Art And Architecture Of Yorubaland! / Traditional Eastern Ijaw Attire In Pictures / The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.