Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders (14138 Views)

Happy New Month to all Nairalanders. / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Tundeiab(m): 6:39am On Sep 01, 2014
I want to from the bottom of my heart wish Seun and all NAIRALANDERS a wonderful new month.

Although it might seem all our targets for the year are still far from our reach, let's keep Hope alive.

REMEMBER AS LONG AS THERE IS LIFE THERE IS HOPE!!!!

Happy new month!!!

The month of September.
S- Success in all things
E- Exceeding blessings
P- Power over demons
T- Testimony of favors
E- Everlasting joy
M- money from God
B- Blessings from above
E- Empowerment to do exploit
R- Rest of mind in all your endeavors
All these shall be your portion and you
must have a testimony before the end
of the month.

104 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by SAMBARRY: 6:44am On Sep 01, 2014
Same to you o jare wink

ire September a kari o.amin wink

eyin September celebrants oya take go buy limousine

9 Likes

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by estyvino(m): 6:47am On Sep 01, 2014
Nairaland is awesome! Nairalanders are even more awesome!! Happy Blessed Month of September

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Tundeiab(m): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2014
SAMBARRY: Same to you o jare wink

ire September a kari o.amin wink
AMIN O, bother!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by barackodam: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Amin
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Neduzze5(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Same to you brother. May God fill all our pockets up, keep us healthy especially from the epidemic ravaging African countries, deliver us from the hands of the evil ones and bless uploads all the days of our lives.

Amen and Amen!! kiss

God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL NAIRALANDERScheesy

AND ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.BORN ON THE FIRST DAY OF SEPTEMBERsmiley

NAIRALANDERS MAKE UNA CONGRATULATE ME TOOwinksmiley

44 Likes

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2014
As we enter this new month of september.
May we never contact ebola and no fever.
watever we lay our hands on shall prosper.
In d name of d almighty dat gave our forefathers d
knowledge of preparing eba and fufu.

Odun4love saying Happy new month to everyone here.

Amen and Amen

4 Likes

grin
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Samiceman: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by donigspain(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New Month...

May Our Dreams come true!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2014
As we witness the 1st day of the month may we witness the 30th day of the month in peace,health and success.Can i have a big AMEN?.

8 Likes

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by bennygreat1(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2014
@ OP same to you.. A month of Blessing for All NL's.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by coded01: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New Month To You All... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Knownpal(m): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2014
A : Happy New month Mr B.
B : Back to the sender!!

Thanks OP same to you.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by emperortony: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2014
Same here!!
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by oyomii(f): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month!
Wishing nairalanders the best of september.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2014
dhammyg: HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL NAIRALANDERScheesy

AND ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.BORN ON THE FIRST DAY OF SEPTEMBERsmiley

NAIRALANDERS MAKE UNA CONGRATULATE ME TOOwinksmiley
happy birthday..GGMUB
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by bamoza(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2014
God says: I will go before you, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron.

Happy new month

and HBD

dhammyg
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by youngvizzy1(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2014
Akpos went to a native doctor and requested to
know
how bright his destiny would be. The native
doctor
drew a circle with a white chalk and another
circle with
a black chalk.
After that, he placed a dead millipede on the
floor and
asked Akpos to watch carefully. He said he
would
recite some incantation to make the dead
millipede
start crawling. He told Akpos that if the millipede
crawls into the white circle, it means that his
destiny
will be bright but if it crawls inside the black
circle, it
means his destiny will be dark.
Finally he started his incantation and the dead
millipede started crawling. When it got in
between the
two circles, it turned and started crawling
towards the
black circle.
Akpos watched and immediately it was about
entering
the black circle, Akpos picked it and gently
dropped it
inside the white circle.
The native doctor who got furious asked Akpos
why
he did that.
Akpos replied, "I won't fold my arms and watch
my
destiny crawl into darkness because my destiny
is in my hands."
I Decree that if yo can type AMEN & just as the
story of this
man changed Within 24hrs, your Story will
Change for the BEST within 24hrs and You will
have course to SMILE.
I pray that whatever You Are Destined To BE,
You Will Surely BE in life !!!
Type AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by ayukdaboss(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2014
Month never even start I don forget go withdraw three times for another bank ATM this morning. God punish CBN angry

HNM People. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by hrhobi1(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2014
Same to you op. If you believe that in this month of September you shall achieve all the best you have ever wished for like my post.

4 Likes

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New Second.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Odunharry(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month to u all
seun
mukina2,
mynd44,
bantino
harlos
princessB1
Elantracey
mstik etc

4 Likes

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New Second. .
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by phransix147(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2014
Wish everyone a september to remember for good...

This space belongs to a Landlord... Caveat Emptor
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2014
Xtarxhyne: happy birthday..GGMUB
THANKS DEAR smiley
Wish every1 a Happy New Second.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by cliffm43: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2014
happy new month
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by spiro4real(f): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New Month!! God bless you all
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by valmunich(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2014
Onwa December don dey near grin

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2014
Time to celebrate again..........Happy New Second.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

scam alert don't update gtbank / Babes On Instagram Be Like ‘eyebrows On Fleek’ [see Photo] / How To Get Mtn 5gb For N50 And 20gb For N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.