Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Nkechi, Afro Baby! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nkechi, Afro Baby! (973 Views)

Thank God, I Found Our Budget This Morning At Mama Nkechi's Akara Joint. / Whoever Said English Is Simple?(read Sister Nkechi's Testimony / Mama Nkechi Has 3 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi, Afro Baby! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
A man got tired of the city girls claiming they are not decent went to his village in search of a decent girl to pick as a Wife. He got a real village girl, paid her bride prize and brought her to the city. When he wanted to make Love to her, he found out that her pubic hairs were too much and asked her to shave. The girl said, "Sir, I no fit shave oo! Nah this hair make all di boys wey dey village dey call me "NKECHI, AFRO BABY" grin
Re: Nkechi, Afro Baby! by bunmioguns(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
dis ur joke is too old. . .
Re: Nkechi, Afro Baby! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
Nice but old
Re: Nkechi, Afro Baby! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2012
OLd and dry!

(1) (Reply)

A Short Message From Osama To Former President Bush Of The U.S.A. / Difference Between A Yankee Post And A Naija Facebook Post. / CARTOON: Lampard, Why You No Wan Jubilate Over Your Goal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.