Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

How I Got My Next Level Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got My Next Level Job (13832 Views)

How I Managed Till I Got My Dream Job / Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by mmonwuba(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2008
congrats bro. i key into your testimony. the Lord has shown his face on you. I hope you give him a violent and next level offering.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by oYaTo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2008
Congrats man, that's really awesome! God is real, as i've come to realise a few months ago as well. I'll be gettin back to y'all with my own testimony any time from now,
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Sarin(f): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2008
Congrat. Our testimony shall be full and permanent in Jesus name (Amen).
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by mome(f): 8:43am On Feb 04, 2008
Sanctified, I understand how u feel smiley. I couldn't keep mute at d testimony but to comment, I respect God and His deeds. Congrats. I rejoice wit u and also connect wit ur miracle. wink
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Amoscity: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2008
Hello! Sanctified, it's indeeded wonderful. When you thought all hope is gone, that is just the begining in the sight of the Lord. That is why He said to moses I M GOD, The One that created Everythings there is. I rejoice with you , i m the next online to share my too. Glory be to God. smiley
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by donaremu(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2008
Dear Sanctified, our God is a wonderful God. He does His things in His own time and manner. To the rest of the house praying to God for a job, yours is by the corner. Believe Him, never lose faith in Him, He will surely come to your reque. He has done it for Sanctified and Me, He will surely grant your desires. Praise God. cool
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by cooldude62(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2008
i key into it too in His name. aisi nbe laibawondasi
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by stephnie: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2008
congrats. It's YOUR TIME TO SHINE
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by olavirgin: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2008
am flaberwhelmed and overgasted when i read ur testimony!!!ire na akari gbogbgo efribodi in da house
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by bukris(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2008
i just registered. i really love this site
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by DavidJame: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2008
At home Data Entry Position, great opportunity for stay at home for moms, students or anyone who wants to work in the comfort of your own home.

Requirements:

- You will need a computer with Internet access.
- Valid email address.
- Good typing skills and
- Basic Internet knowledge.

You will be processing orders from your computer. How much you earn is up to you. The average salary is $300 - $500 per week depending on if you are working part or full time. If you would like more information, please contact your email: davidjames3920@yahoo.com.

Please only SERIOUS applicants.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Osibisa(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2008
God is ever faithful and rewarding.i thank God for u
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Attention(f): 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2008
Am so happy fpr you. But doesnt this company of yours have a name?? or is that top secret?? it would be nice to tell us where so that those still hoping there would look elsewhere.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by chilax(m): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2008
GLORY BE TO GOD! lipsrsealed smiley
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Raphoad: 2:25am On Feb 15, 2008
Thank God for you. God is really a wonderful God. Just stay close to him because to get a job might be easy sometimes, but to keep the job and do well therein takes HIS grace. All the best of God at your new assignment.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by instinct(m): 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2008
Peeps, u can also check this site for recent job posting http://forum.marketsandshops.com/showthread.php?p=140#post140.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by duduxie: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2008
Thank God For you sanctified. He still rules in the affairs of men.
The fact that you remembered to go back and give thanks to God has sealed your miracle.Believe me, this is just the begining.Just stay with HIM and stay in HIM
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by talktome: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2008
Halleluya God is good!!
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by loloije(f): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2008
plz my dear how will i start checking the company that is recruiting on nairaland. i ve tried to know the current company that is recruitng or enter the chat room. plz i need ur kindly advice and direction plz
plz send it to my email address ije_evans2000@yahoo.com. i need job .
thanks for helping me
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by banjotosh: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2008
thank God 4 u .i also tap into the annointing that did urs.congrat ma guy.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Akanbi29: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2008
Congrats, God is good all the time. I want through a book with the title "Job Interview With Ease" . The book has improved my level of preparation, confidence , approach and orientaton towards attending interview in Nigeria to a very high level. I will recommend the book to every nairalander. Get a copy at 25 Ajao road, off Adeniyi jones avenue. Ikeja. I bought a copy for N500.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by TunDe03: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2008
congratulations again and be careful to hold on to it [i][/i]
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by AngleJ: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2008
am, so happy 4 u. God is always faithfull and wonderfull. Praise God 4ever more Amen!!!
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Rexcel: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2008
Sanctified,

I rejoice with you my dear and i know
that God is Faithful to do exceedingly,abundantly
more than we can ever think or imagine.He who has started
a good thing in my life will not stop until he accomplishes it.
Mine is the next in line,I'm testifying soon.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by IRAYMAN1: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2008
hello dear pls i will like u to help me out cos i will like to get how to get the form from nigeria brewis star quest, pls if u help me out i will be very happy for tht i hope i will hear from u soon bye and take care
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Ijem(f): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2008
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . We rejoice with you on your new job and know that it is our turn for a new level on an open cheque.

Work with all diligence.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by linkman(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2008
Congrats Your testiMONY HAS REALY ENCOURAGED ME THAT gOD ALWAYS LIVE UP TO EXPETATION
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by plsss(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2008
plss all, i need a job, i want to get married this year and i need a job badly, i am a computer scientist. anyone cares to help plssssssss? by the way, how do i start a thread? am at a pub, i would have sought it out.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by anietie01: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2008
Now dear Nairalanders, While we rejoice with him for his next level job, let me teach you a little secreat. You can enhance your job search by posting your CV at http://exood.com/jobs/index.php it affords employers the opportunity to find you fast. Secondly for the time you spend surfing the web, you can earn credits by registrering here http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=martluther3 they pay you $250 for registering and each time you read a mail with advert you get $10. You can withdraw your money as soon as it hits $1000 through paypal or e-gold, but accounts are free sign up. Its true. I just withdrew a $1000 into my paypal account. I signed up four weeks ago. What job could be more fun. try it out and you will be singing your own next level praises.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by anietie01: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2008
Now dear Nairalanders, While we rejoice with him for his next level job, let me teach you a little secreat. You can enhance your job search by posting your CV at http://exood.com/jobs/index.php it affords employers the opportunity to find you fast. Secondly for the time you spend surfing the web, you can earn credits by registrering here http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=martluther3 they pay you $250 for registering and each time you read a mail with advert you get $10. You can withdraw your money as soon as it hits $1000 through paypal or e-gold, but accounts are free sign up. Its true. I just withdrew a $1000 into my paypal account. I signed up four weeks ago. What job could be more fun. try it out and you will be singing your own next level praises.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by adilife: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2008
congratulations
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by allien002: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2008
Hello

am charles by name i want to tell you about a new site that pays people for reading there mails and you can be payed as soon as you money is up to $1000 you will recieve your payment through e-gold,palpay,western union etc and that site i will like you to try and sign up with this link am about to give to you

http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=charles111

thanks for your nice mail

charles allien

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? / Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here / Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.