Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How I Got My Next Level Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got My Next Level Job (13831 Views)

How I Managed Till I Got My Dream Job / Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Sholiza: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2008
Pls rejoice with me,i connected to this testimony of divine job after RCCG Holyghost servive and God gave me my Divine Job at UBA after worshiping and asking God for it during the February Service and that same week God did it like the first testifyer and as if that is not enough,GTBank is asking me to come fill from for Interview after passing their last test held at Oregun.
God really answers prayers in Nairaland,Praise God and thanks to all Nairalander for all the Info.

1 Like

Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Babyboy26(m): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2008
yEs,its a dint of joy to glorify God with you .My prayer for you is that the Good lord that has started with you will definitely finish it in good faith. I connect your glory to me o AAAAAAAA---MMMMMMMMM------EEEEEEEEEE-------NNNNNNN
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by edusegzy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2008
i hereby connect to 500,000 naira job.i believe i recive and it's mine
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by edusegzy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2008
i mean monthly
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Kingemma: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2008
dtgthytrbhythytbnhty
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Ayenfe(f): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2008
i just have to say thank u Jesus. Congratulation
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by speak2me: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2008
@OGA CHRIS

U BETTER GET SOMETHING GOOD BEFORE COMING DOWN,

HOPE WE ALL GET SUMTHING GOOD SOON ENOUGH,
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by adilife: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2008
how?
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by shmyle(m): 7:04am On Aug 02, 2008
@ogacris,, yours' is a marvelous testimony! GOD IS GREAT, I KEY IN TO IT TOO. Believing GOD for my oil coy letter soonest.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by bodsibobo(m): 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2008
I congratulate you guys o!
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by internetca(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2008
Internet Cash Technology
Abuja HeadQuater, Nigeria.
internetcashtechgy@gmail.com

Complement of the season.

Dear investors of INTERNET CASH TECHNOLOGY.
There will be an important meeting for all the investors of Internet Cash Technology Saturday 22nd of November at Abuja to discuss on very important issues.

The venue will be sent via: SMS or email.
Time: 7:30pm.

Premiun Members: If you are investing the minimum of #180,000 Naira (One Hundred And Eighty Thousand Naira) with us. You will receive Free ABC Transport ticket 2days to the meeting at your permanent home addrress and you go to any ABC Transport nearest to you with the ticket and take the morning bus to the venue of the meeting at Abuja.
We are booking your ticket from ABC Office Nearest to you and we are going to send the Ticket togather with your meeting invitation and free hotel reservation for the night. We are going to also take care of your feeding.

Gold Memembers: You are investing minimum of 350,000naira (Three Hundred And Fifty Naira Only) with us.
YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE FLIGHT TICKET TOGATHER WITH YOUR INVITATION AND FREE HOTEL RESERVATION FOR THE NIGHT and also take care of your feeding.

CONTROL YOUR FUTURE, SO THERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY

http://internetcashwork4u..com/2008/09/internet-cash-tech.html
Thanks For Your Cooperation And We Promise to Serve You Better

Sign
Management
Internet Cash Technology.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by dontecross: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2008
ALLELUIA!!!!!! The lord is good,always.Congratulations sanctified,The same GOD that did it for u,will do mine too this year not next year but this year.My next level job,here i come!
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Afam4eva(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2008
To get your dream job like "sanctified" just go to www.payjobs.net
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by uzwu: 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2008
Sanctified congratsssssssssss. I tap into your testimony o. The everfaithful God that never sleeps nor slumbers will grant me and every nairalander in search of jobs a good job, Amen. Enjoy your job and pls dnt forget the lord
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by solowealth(m): 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2008
I bless God for your life
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by gabrex(m): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2008
Pple here, get ready cos i will soon be recruiting in matter of days or week. A new company of mine about to be floated for we Ngerians. So get ur CVs set.

Congrats my pals, i beg i don't engage in unwholesome things when u fully become absorbed.

Gabriel OLadayo
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by deebrain(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2008
I DECREE THAT I WILL HAVE THIS KIND OF TESTIMONY THIS MONTH!!!

AND HOUSE, YOU WILL ALSO HAVE SUCH A TESTIMONY!!!
AT LEAST IT WILL BE A GOOD WAY TO HAVE A WONDERFUL CELEBRATION FOR 2008!!
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by sunnym(m): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2008
Guy God has remembered you, pls dont forget whenever there is vacant there in your company dont hesitate to to inform us here.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by evuiroro: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2008
[color=#000099]well ur testimony is heart touching,may the good Lord who did 4 u will also change my level.congratulation.keep shinning
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by slimfine(f): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2008
Good for you dear. Halleluya
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by IGWEUSA(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2008
The God of Abraham iz GOOd.

****wishing all unemployed graduates the same miracle************ smiley smiley
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by dadde(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2008
my wife and i congratulate u and hope same ll hapen to us b4 the end of this year. amen
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by JERRYMAG4(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2008
come, why are you still posting this message since last year?
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Sholiza: 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2009
I join my people to say a big Congratulations! I also tap into your testimony for my own next level breakthrough into the Oil sector.
I shall testify soon.
Once again,congrats!
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by tainot2002(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2009
Let me join u so that i can ve mine soonest.CONGRATULATION!
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by tainot2002(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2009
congrat!
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by tainot2002(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2009
congrat!
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by creationxt(m): 12:49am On Jan 28, 2009
God has sanctified you,
Be diligent and persevere in all your tasks and work yourself to the very top in a short time.
God's blessing is eternal, and pleasant when others glorify HIM through your good works.
HALLELUYA
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by nanaharry: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2009
i thank god for u
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by DrGoodson: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2009
I hank God almighy because he is he only one that makes things happen hat way way.he does things in his way and he way it pleases him.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by pcicero(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2009
@Poster and Sholiza:
I'm steadfastly tapping into ur testimonies and believing God for my own next level job this month.(Amen)
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by dadde(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2009
Congratulations.i key into your blessing for my own astonishing,incredible,mouth opening breakthrough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here / Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? / I Got A New Job Via A Social Media Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.