Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Why Should A Woman Go To A Native Doctor For Her Lover After Given Birth For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Woman Go To A Native Doctor For Her Lover After Given Birth For Him (814 Views)

Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Why Did Some Men Hate Their Wife,after Given Birth To Two Or More Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should A Woman Go To A Native Doctor For Her Lover After Given Birth For Him by MarioHeaven(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
I got to know this girl way back in my school days and she had a baby for me, due to that I had to go for her list not by compulsion but willingly. I pay her fees, do normal thing I should do within my reach, yet she was dating outside the home{cheating}, to the extent of going diabolic. This she neva denied b4 her parents. What do u advice me to do? Should such a woman be kept, still as a wife? Help me my good people.
Re: Why Should A Woman Go To A Native Doctor For Her Lover After Given Birth For Him by tpia1: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2012
If you go around impregnating women at will, why complain when they visit native doctors to look for husbands?

And like attracts like anyway, so if you werent into native doctors yourself you wouldnt be dating the same. Maybe it was the native doctor element that attracted you to each other to begin with?

Anyway, my point is move on with your life and if you fear native doctors after you've impregnated somebody, then turn to Jesus Christ for forgiveness of sin.
Re: Why Should A Woman Go To A Native Doctor For Her Lover After Given Birth For Him by tpia1: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
If that's something you cant do, then whatever.
Re: Why Should A Woman Go To A Native Doctor For Her Lover After Given Birth For Him by drnoel: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2012
run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run...away
Re: Why Should A Woman Go To A Native Doctor For Her Lover After Given Birth For Him by Eiregirl(f): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
I don't get it
Re: Why Should A Woman Go To A Native Doctor For Her Lover After Given Birth For Him by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
tpia1: If you go around impregnating women at will, why complain when they visit native doctors to look for husbands?

And like attracts like anyway, so if you werent into native doctors yourself you wouldnt be dating the same. Maybe it was the native doctor element that attracted you to each other to begin with?

Anyway, my point is move on with your life and if you fear native doctors after you've impregnated somebody, then turn to Jesus Christ for forgiveness of sin.
heheheheheheheheh ure too funny.jeez

(1) (Reply)

She Is Already With Someone Else.. / Check This Out Peeps! / Six Signs You're Gettingdumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.