Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

World Bank Assisted Pre-paid Meters or Arbitrary Estimated Bills ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World Bank Assisted Pre-paid Meters or Arbitrary Estimated Bills ? (1307 Views)

Crazy Bills Everywhere Despite No Regular Power Supply / Lionel Messi Always Assisted by Xavi (pics) / PHCN Pre-paid Meter Now Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Assisted Pre-paid Meters or Arbitrary Estimated Bills ? by Kitomania(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hello.... after about four years waiting for Pre-paid meter from PHCN Jabi special Area Unit...I leave Opposite the FCT minister official residence at Life-camp in a room and parlor paying estimated bill of five thousand (N 5,000) naira monthly....as NEPA Bill, which i had complaint but nothing was done, But rather i was ask to get pre-paid meter at the cost of twenty-five thousand (N25,000) naira.... When i knew its free as announced by the NERC, I contact World Bank Pre-paid meter Installers to installed & recharged immediately, But the PHCN staffers came in there numbers the next day to removed it, Because the money is not going to their Area Account is going to Karu Area Unit Account...... So i ask the Madam in charge in Jabi special Area Unit if they have the meters let them come and installed it for me, Her response is they don`t have even in there Head Office then allowed me to use my World Bank assisted Pre-paid meter she say NO......! what pains me is i paid my arbitrary estimated bills regularly.
Re: World Bank Assisted Pre-paid Meters or Arbitrary Estimated Bills ? by Kitomania(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
Finally I had no option then to buy the PHCN pre-paid meter for N 25,000 naira and N10,000 for installation fee.... As I can't continue to pay N5,000 every month for one room that I leave in as last month I got PHCN bill twice that the first one there is mistake in the computation where the second bill comes with addition of N1,650... Making it about N6,870.... Far month this too much... My pain now is what will i do with my World Bank Pre-paid meter..... This kind of situation u got when government agency make promises of freebies where as if they were silent about it, the system would revive it self without making any publicity.....

(1) (Reply)

Get A Verified Account On Twitter By @sirkeni / Illuminati Dates Revealed / Five Annoying Things I Spot In Nigerian Newspapers/magazines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.