Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Beauty Of The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beauty Of The North (5436 Views)

You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso / If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan / Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of The North by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: The Beauty Of The North by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
Nice pics Ileke-Idi. That's not me in those pics i posted earlier.....i'm afraid i aint as handsome smiley.
Re: The Beauty Of The North by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
More;

Re: The Beauty Of The North by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2012
More:

Re: The Beauty Of The North by bashr8: 12:26am On Aug 25, 2012
PhysicsQED: So are cattle banned from grazing in these places, or why are the nomads going to down south to graze? Are they kept in the dark about this place, or do they graze here and in the south?
good question , had to laugh at that? cattle grazing have become a do or die affair you will think the whole north have turned to desert.
Re: The Beauty Of The North by taharqa: 12:46am On Aug 25, 2012
Beautiful..Opportunities...Yea those teas and other semi-temperate crops. This coun3 is bless all round, cant understand why we dont see it
Re: The Beauty Of The North by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 25, 2012
Nice!!
Re: The Beauty Of The North by FSU: 3:10am On Aug 25, 2012
Dont be deceived by these pictures. These are Adamawa and Taraba an probably a few from Bauchi and parts of Jos, so a small fraction of the North. Show us similar pictures of Kano, Borno, Sokoto, Kaduna, Jigawa and the rest of the core North. Those ones nan so so flooding and desertification grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of The North by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 25, 2012
FSU: Dont be deceived by these pictures. These are Adamawa and Taraba an probably a few from Bauchi and parts of Jos, so a small fraction of the North. Show us similar pictures of Kano, Borno, Sokoto, Kaduna, Jigawa and the rest of the core North. Those ones nan so so flooding and desertification grin grin grin grin grin

Ediot, the pictures I posted were from Gombe, Yobe and Jigawa! More coming soon. . . cool

Every region has its good and bad.
Re: The Beauty Of The North by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 25, 2012
Re: The Beauty Of The North by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 25, 2012
Re: The Beauty Of The North by FSU: 3:29am On Aug 25, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

the pictures I posted were from Gombe, Yobe and Jigawa! More coming soon. . . cool

Every region has its good and bad.

Cyber akwunna

Because you said so I should believe you? Who the freaking hell are you, bloody mofo-ing liar?
Re: The Beauty Of The North by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 25, 2012

Re: The Beauty Of The North by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 25, 2012
FSU:

Cyber akwunna

Because you said so I should believe you? Who the freaking hell are you, bloody mofo-ing liar?

LOL, your mother is the village akwunna, ANCIENT BICYCLE.

I am your Mutafcuking God, that's who I am.
Re: The Beauty Of The North by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 25, 2012
Re: The Beauty Of The North by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 25, 2012
Re: The Beauty Of The North by YorubaOmoge: 3:42am On Aug 25, 2012
Re: The Beauty Of The North by YorubaOmoge: 3:43am On Aug 25, 2012
Re: The Beauty Of The North by dasparrow: 3:44am On Aug 25, 2012
@Post

This is beautiful. Beautiful scenery and vegetation just the way I like it. I just love nature. So serene and peaceful. God has blessed Nigeria and indeed Africa with so much yet we Africans don't see it. Oyibo people will come to Africa and go to all the beautiful parts that we Africans are not even aware exist in our own land. See oyibo opening teeth like squirrel in some of these pictures while we Africans run to their cold, unfriendly, hostile and racist countries to go and slave away for long hours doing jobs most oyibos will not even touch with a 10 foot pole. Chai Africans, awake from thy slumber.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The North by YorubaOmoge: 3:45am On Aug 25, 2012
Re: The Beauty Of The North by YorubaOmoge: 3:46am On Aug 25, 2012
Re: The Beauty Of The North by dasparrow: 3:47am On Aug 25, 2012
FSU:

Cyber akwunna

*Ileke-IdI:

LOL, your mother is the village akwunna, ANCIENT BICYCLE.

I am your Mutafcuking God, that's who I am.

Please people let's not fight. This is a beautiful thread. Just enjoy the pictures. They are very relaxing.
Re: The Beauty Of The North by YorubaOmoge: 3:49am On Aug 25, 2012
[s]I'm about to start erasing these white ppl outta the pictures. But then, I wouldnt have a picture to post if they hadn't taken it grin But still. . . .
[/s]
Re: The Beauty Of The North by YorubaOmoge: 3:49am On Aug 25, 2012
Re: The Beauty Of The North by YorubaOmoge: 3:51am On Aug 25, 2012
Future Meat in my pot cool

awwww but they're so adorable. kiss kiss

Re: The Beauty Of The North by armyofone(m): 3:59am On Aug 25, 2012
Gidan Allah.

I just feel like sitting in that fall and have the water fall on me.
Re: The Beauty Of The North by YorubaOmoge: 4:04am On Aug 25, 2012
Re: The Beauty Of The North by YorubaOmoge: 4:06am On Aug 25, 2012
Re: The Beauty Of The North by YorubaOmoge: 4:07am On Aug 25, 2012
Re: The Beauty Of The North by YorubaOmoge: 4:08am On Aug 25, 2012

Re: The Beauty Of The North by YorubaOmoge: 4:09am On Aug 25, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Personality Profile: Alfred Diete-spiff Nigerias' Youngest Military Governor / . / Yoruba's Make Moves For Oduduwa Republic, Says Restructuring Not Workable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.