Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income (7056 Views)

How You Can Start A Monoploy Business With 2million And Earn 200k Monthly Profit / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power / I've Got $5000 To Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by prothelley(f): 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
Opti: I don't have any problem with your competences or cv. No one is useless. But surely, even with the above message, you still sound very angry and unable to hide your PRIDE. I'm not here to trade words with ppu or pick fights, but MEN - YOU'RE DAMN ARROGANT. Skills will take you so far, but attitude and character will drop you so low that skills won't be able to help you.
You seem to be used to working with ppu who are your boys working under you. On this platform, everyone is their own boss. Please stop the insults.
Addressing me as a billionaire is a prayer for me although you think you are making jest of me, yet, your cv above does not scare me a bit...It's laughable that I'm talking to you and we don't even know each other! But if what you typed above is the reason to be so proud, then it is laughable...
I apologise if you feel insulted, but pls try to be more modest when you talk to people. Even a beggar deserves some respect.Nobody knows tomorrow. Unfortunately if you come my way, i can't even recognise you - and that's good for both of us.

Being rude is totally out of the picture, but anyway I guess am confident in what I do, it gives me the gutts. Like you said, am entitled to my opinion so dnt feel insulted. Am not a playwrite, I may not be a pro in cunning words, am only a pro in Computing, but truely you stirred up some cramps. Whatever, sorry if it sounds 'insulting'.
Have a nice day. wink Goodluck!
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Holyrule(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2012
Invest here oh. I am way comfortable and smiling to the bank.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by DeGenius3(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hi friend,
Thanks for clicking to read this post. I really appreciate.

One question I’ll like to ask you is “Would you like to create multiple streams of income on the internet that will make you money day in day out so that you can less dependent?”

If you answered yes, then it means that you have decided that you want to OWN at least two or more streams of income on the internet.

~~~ I know n your mind now you are saying “this is just another way to rid people of their hard earned money”, and “why wont scammers stop disturbing innocent people?”, “don’t this scammers get tired, ahhh?”

The thing is, if you think this post is a scam then, I will like you to do just two things for me….

[1] exercise a little more patience and read this ‘scam post’ to the end to get REAL INFORMATION that could add some value to your life PLUS I’ll dash you N10, 000 worth of value for FREE--- no jokes.

[2] exit this post and go on to the next one.

Are you still reading?

OK lets continue…

There are so many ‘opportunities’ existing on the internet today. That is why if you typed ‘make money online’ in GOOGLE’s search bar, you will find endless information promising you that you will make ‘millions’ overnight if you ‘click here’ and ‘go to sleep’, ‘no experience needed’, ‘you do it from the comfort of your home’ etc.

Whilst there are also good online opportunities that will make you money, let me put this very clear to you “IF YOU WANT TO BE AS SUCCESSFUL AS YOU POSSIBLE ONLINE, THEN YOU’VE GOT TO WORK HARD”.

That’s the only way to succeed online. Same applies in even in the real (offline0 business world. Success is borne out of hard work.

I have come to understand that for someone to be really successful in whatever he/she does, there are hard-boiled principles that govern such discipline, there are systems one ought to follow, there are templates one ought to model to fit his/her discipline etc. otherwise, success will not be a reality.

I’m writing this because, I’ve noticed that a lot of Nigerian wants Dollars, Pounds, Euros and naira to fall on their laps without doing anything.

What nonsense!

That is why 419s, scammers and all sort of dubious people are everywhere looking for some innocent people to fall prey.

The simple truth is THERE IS SHORT CUT TO SUCCESS. The only shortcut (if you like), is only HARD WORK.

Show me a successful person, and I’ll tell you that such person is a staunch hardworking person.

With that said, do you want to create and OWN at least two or three streams of profitable internet income?

If you answered yes….

WHY YOU NEED A MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INTERNET INCOME

There are many reasons why you need to create and OWN more than one source of internet income. But the main reason is, you will not have to worry about money because you will have money coming to you from different sources.

Having said all these, one question that will be floating in your mind now is “ How do I create more than one source of internet income?”

WHEW…

Not to worry, I have already answered your question in my FREE 30 page report that will be sent to you via email IF you will ONLY send your name, most active email address and phone number to cashbuilderinfo@gmail. com.

what this 30 Page Absolutely FREE report will show you;

-- 4 things that hinder a lot of people trying to earn on the internet ... and how to avid them

-- why you must stop "Internet Bullshits" and get started with the real internet business guaranteed to make you massive profits.

-- the BIGGEST LIE about internet marketing and the ONLY truth behind an online business... get this truth, and you'll get real undersranding about how money is made on the internet.

-- how using a 4-step formula, will guarantee your SURE step of starting a profitable online business.

-- how using an underground (mostly under-valued) weapon will pay you like an invisible paymaster.

-- how to avoid the one-step forward and one-step backward syndrome commonly faced by a whole lot of people trying to earn online

-- how one simple stategy diversified, will make you more profits online.

-- how to get your online business started with almost nothing in your pocket ... you will marvel at how this works.

-- and lots more that i can't possibly list here..

Now here’s the best part; apart from getting my FREE report, you will automatically gain access to my Private Inner Circle [valued @ N20, 000 per year] where you’ll be receiving SUPER TIPS in my series of emails so you can be able to create multiple streams of internet income and skyrocket yourself above the limits of dependence and wants.

I’ve said before that there are so many online opportunities, meaning that there are so many that are crappy and also there are really genuine and really profitable internet businesses.

So what we are going to be doing together is show you genuine online business opportunities and how you can position yourself to start making money with them, and also outline the exact process map to help you get faster results online.

Remember, all successful people today who have successful businesses online, have more than one stream of internet income.

So why then are you not having yours?
Your answer here: ____________.

Thanks for reading.

Talk soon

De-genius

P. S. taking the bold step of sending your name, most active email and phone number to cashbuilderinfo@gmail. com to get my 25 page report is a SURE way one-step-ahead to create multiple streams of income online.And that you will get to know how One single undervalued weapon that is often overlooked by a lot of people will generate floods of cash as you want.
Would you choose to forfeit it?
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Carfeel(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2012
Follow this link and your monthly income could be over a million in about a year.
http://whealthplus..co.uk/2012/09/a-pass-to-your-first-millions.html?m=1
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by ayomideapata: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2012
helo you can go for dangote distributorship either flower, sugar,cement contact me on apataolatunbosun@gmail.com
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by legalwealth(m): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2012
Read here www.nairaland.com/1051031/how-start-recharge-card-printing now without wasting time.Gbam

Opti: Seriously, i have some small money, and I need a reliable and meaningful investment that will keep my capital secure, available to me for withdrawal from deal in not more than 60days if I'm not pleased, and gives me a good % profit monthly.
If you fit in pls holla me right away. Do it here on the page or to yesofhow@yahoo.com
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Ask4delaw(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2012
ephilipand: Check your email.
please i need such too ask4delaw@yahoo.com
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Ask4delaw(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
segwise: Invest into farm business. For more info, follow this link: http://intofarm.com/55295. You will be glad you did.
please segwise is this site real,it sounds so nice if it is real pls reply
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by mymadam(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
Olamlag: . Whatz d process of investing in NTBs cos I have a fixed deposit which as low as 6% per annum and its criously annoying, thanks in anticipation.

Sorry, I've only just read your post. Yes, simply go to your bank and tell them that you want to 'get involved' with the NTBs. Since you're already their customer, they should be willing to assist. However, since their gain (interest) on your NTBs investment is vey small, e.g. Stanbic IBTC is about 0.25% of your investment p.a., the banks are generally NOT enthusiastic about bidding on NTBs for customers. Secondly, even though an NTB minimum investment may officially be as low as N100,000, most banks insist on a N1 Million NTB investment. If you have been a 'good customer' at your bank, they will probably 'play ball'. Please note that current news has it that the NTB interest rate may continue its recent downward slide in the next auction, maybe as low as 12% shocked. However, this is still better than a Fixed Deposit interest rate in practically all Nigerian banks. Good luck. God bless Nigeria.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Osomaalo: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
@Opti, thanks for trusting, I'll not disappoint you.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by ruffbob(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
pls any Nl with good business that yield up to 10% 0n total investment monthly in farming or transport should pls e-mail me with details bob4love2000@yahoo.com.
thks
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by G50member(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
I'll refer you to this thread, you might find it interesting:
https://www.nairaland.com/1061698/opportunity-business-ownership
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by ziregbemoses: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
OP, I think you should go into a profitable online business with your small start up capital.

Don't let anyone deceive you with hyip and referral.

Go ahead and invest in a highly paying business online that you can manage and take calculated risk all by yourself.

Ziregbe Moses
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by afolabisegun(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
Start Importation of cheap products with that capital
Amazing A-Z Guide That Teaches How To Start Importation Business With As Low As N10,000. Shows You More Than 20 Websites To Order Product From Usa, Uk and Usa. Plus How To order Goods That Comes To Nigeria By Free Shipping
For more information on how to start this business using this guide click http://www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Platoboy: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
My name is Badiru Opeyemi, i can guarantee you of making your money in double or trice times as you wish, i have program that i am running now..but i need just few people...if you can be my partner i will be very happy and delightful. If you have like $1000 or $1500, within two weeks the money should be double or more...I will like you to come to my place to show you the program...it is very fantastic program and you will like it if you come and see. It is very real and reliable program. All i need is just your only support and get ready to start. I know you will never regret it...All what you will only regret is that why you are not knowing this program since this year before. I am giving you hundred percent guarantee and assurance that you will never regret partner with me Or if you are ready to start, you can invite me to your house to stay with you or with me to do it for just two weeks, you will realize your dream and it is life income, you can do it anytime you are comfortable. I will e-mail you. Please check your e-mail. Thanks.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by ernal1: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
Good day Sir, I saw your post on Nairaland and I can assist you in managing your money, on the business to invest in.

I am lanre Ogunwede the CEO of Switch Resources Enterprises. We are into Distribution and marketing of petroleum products like fuel, Diesel, kerosene & Haulage services within the country.

As one of the largest Crude Oil producing country in the world and with a population of over 170 Million. Our Oil & Gas company has expanded it's supply network to meet the increasing demand of our customers.

We promise you that investing in our Oil & Gas company is the sure way to guarantee your steady profit of 2% on a monthly basis & also secure your capital investment.

I hope to hear from you

Lanre Ogunwede
CEO
+2348035159278
www.switchresources.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banks To Surpass Q1 Positive Outlook On Back Of New CRR Policy / How To Start A Successful Restaurant Business In Nigeria With Less Than 100,000 / Update On Theobarth Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.