Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Cop Sacked For Dating Dg's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cop Sacked For Dating Dg's Wife (1347 Views)

Eva Amurriā€™s Nanny Sacked For Trying To Sex Her Husband. / My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. / Why Guys Go For Calabar Girls For Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cop Sacked For Dating Dg's Wife by babasin(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2007
Daily Trust (Abuja)

29 December 2007
Posted to the web 31 December 2007

Shehu Abubakar
Gusau

A police constable got entangled with a married woman and the currently unfolding drama is turning into a whirlwind of scandal. Weekly Trust reports

A police constable (PC) serving with the Zamfara State Command has been dismissed from service for allegedly dating the wife of a director-general in the state. PC Adamu Garba, 19, was alleged to have accomodated Sa'adatu, 17, in his friend's house in Gusau for three days.

Sa'adatu, who is said to be the second wife of her 50-year-old husband, a Director-General in the state (names withheld) was said to have met Adamu Garba when he was posted to their neighbourhood on guard duty.

PC Garba, who is now being detained at the central police station in Gusau, the Zamfara state capital, told Weekly Trust from his cell room that Sa'adatu was the one who showed interest in him.

"She used to come out of their house and beckon to me. I was on guard duty at the residence of our AC Ops (Assistant Commissioner of Police in charge of Operations) which is directly opposite their house at the federal low-cost houses, Gusau. I told the AC Ops, who warned her, but she did not stop.

"One day she sent rice and cold water to me and requested for my GSM number and I gave her. Since then we have been very close. Any time I am posted there on guard duty, she always comes out peeping at me," he said.

PC Garba said since Sa'adatu does not have a mobile phone, they used to communicate through one Zinatu, Haruna a commercial telephone operator.

He said anytime he wants to talk to her, he will do so through Zinatu and she also calls him with Zinatu's phone and they speak for a very long time.

"One day I invited her and we went to my friend's house where we stayed for almost one hour. There was also a day during the last fasting, precisely on September 14, we met in my friend's house where we stayed for three days.

"She was with me in the house through the three days. When I insisted that she should go back home, she said she would not go back to her husband's house. Rather, she returned to her parent's house," he said.

PC Garba said Sa'adatu has been complaining to him that her husband is too old for her and that she does not like him.

He said she told him that she was married to her husband by her parents against her own will, alleging that she hardly gets his attention since he has another wife.

All efforts to reach Sa'adatu proved abortive. When this reporter visited her family house in Gusau, she was said to have returned to her husband's house.

A source close to the police team that investigated the case at Tudun Wada police division in Gusau told Weekly Trust that Sa'adatu admitted befriending PC Garba in her statement to the police.

"She wrote in her statement that she met PC Garba near their house at Tudun Wada Federal Low Cost and that he was the one who said he wanted to befriend her. She admitted giving him food and water and that she once bought and gave him two sweets.

"She said PC Garba sent his phone number to her through a boy who lives in the housing estate. She admitted in her statement that she has been communicating with him on phone through the aforementioned Zinatu.

"She also alleged in her statement that PC Garba threatened to expose her before she agreed to sleep with him the first time. She also said he took her to his friend's house behind Sambo Secondary School, Gusau where she stayed with him for three days before returning to her parent's house," the source said.

Miss Zinatu Haruna on her part admitted that PC Garba used to call her line and request to speak with Sa'adatu and that Sa'adatu used to buy recharge cards of different denominations, load in the phone and call PC Garba.

She alleged that Sa'adatu told her that Garba was her brother and that she has all along been linking them on phone believing he was her brother.

"One day he called my line and requested to speak with her. I rushed into their house and told her that her brother wants to talk to her. Her senior mate (the first wife of the Director-General) called me aside and warned that the man was not her brother, but rather a boyfriend.

"Since then I have not allowed her to use my phone to communicate with him and if he call me to speak with her, I always tell him that I am not around the house," Zinatu said.

Efforts to reach the senior wife of the director-general for comment also proved abortive as she was said to be in purdah and could not be reached.

This would make a dramatic NOLLYWOOD movie that could win PRIZE all over the world.

NOTE: I have copy right to this.
Re: Cop Sacked For Dating Dg's Wife by yimiton(f): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2007
All efforts to reach Sa'adatu proved abortive. When this reporter visited her family house in Gusau, she was said to have returned to her husband's house

Has the man been castrated yet? Will the woman be stoned to death?
Zamfara!
Re: Cop Sacked For Dating Dg's Wife by babasin(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2007
Has the man been castrated yet? Will the woman be stoned to death?
Zamfara!

thats part-of-the plot. it promises to be dramatic.
Re: Cop Sacked For Dating Dg's Wife by Seun(m): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2007
Hmmm, why don't they stone the cop and castrate the woman? Is it not the same sin?
Re: Cop Sacked For Dating Dg's Wife by saucekid(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2007
Seun:

Hmmm, why don't they stone the cop and castrate the woman? Is it not the same sin?
because it's the wife of a DG,they'll probably cast their eyes somewhere else

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wasting My Time On This Girl? ? / What If Women Had The Money And Power In The World? / A Guys Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.