Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Your Goal(s) For 2008: How Do You Achieve It? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Goal(s) For 2008: How Do You Achieve It? (807 Views)

3 Sharp Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals In 2016 / Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals / Did You Achieve Your Career Goals In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Goal(s) For 2008: How Do You Achieve It? by topkin(m): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2007
Hello there,
I want to believe every individual has set for him/herself certain goals to be achieved in the year 2008. Some are big and some are small. Some are short termed while some are long termed. Most of these goals are somewhat financially based and some non-financial.

But whatever your goal is, have you thought of the means of achieveing it? I have certain goals in mind, like: buying a car, a land, getting closer to God etc. But sincerely some of these aims of mine I really do not know how I'm going to achieve them,

Do you have some goals in mind? How do u hope to achieve them? Maybe I could learn>>>

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Help Me Please! / Square Pegs In Round Holes / Marketing As A Way Of Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.