Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? (56601 Views)

Do You Have Abnormal Period Pain Or Sharp Pain During S*x? / How To Get Rid Of Period Pain Naturally / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Shaw007(m): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2012
BelaMorena:

angry
hehe. . .life's GOod with no painstongue
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 19, 2012
2buff: Iyama undecided

Una wahala just to LIVE is too much. No wonder yall dont have any trouble giving guys unnecessary wahala. To una, na just another day in the life undecided

Shurrrrrrrruppp! angry
Shaw007: hehe. . .life's GOod with no painstongue

Who cares?

Show off. undecided
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by ignis: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2012
2buff: Iyama undecided

Una wahala just to LIVE is too much. No wonder yall dont have any trouble giving guys unnecessary wahala. To una, na just another day in the life undecided
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 20, 2012
Shaw007: Mehn!! These stories will scare d daylights outta some girls!

Ol' bOi thanK God i'm a guy sha. . . No Painsgrin

**starts singing happily**

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Miranchai(f): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2012
i must tell u, one of d sure ways i know of preventin menstral pain is to stop takin sugar dat is addin it to ur beverages, nd avoid takin sugary things. It works for me. Sugar also fluctuates menstral intervals nd so mks it come earlier dan d normal time.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by superflakie(f): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hello ladies,
I really took my time reading from the first page and I most say it was very informative and I learnt a lot.
Basically I started having menstural pain about a year ago and ï am of the opinion that its not so good to take drugs during this period.
I usually have pre menstural pain from about 2weeks b4 my period and it extends to the first two days of my period. I just lie in bed all day and take warm water. Trust me its the most horrible feeling ever.
So this month I couldn't just hold it anylonger and decided to get felvin and boscopan which I used two days b4 my period and I must say it did wonders like I felt no pain and I was so active, inshort I loved it but I realised my period came two days earlier and I only had it for 2 days Instead of 4 day.
Is this normal? Should I just stop it already? Please I need your honest opinion.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by MzPalmz(f): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
[i][/i][color=#770077][/color]eat chocolate!
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by marvelU(f): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
I get scared at that particular time os the month because of menstral pain. It hurt so much.

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by moneytreeteam: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
If you have heard about the Loetue Cocoa concentrate before, you must have heard about its ability to prevent menstrual cramps.

Money follows value! The more issues you'll facilitate others solve, the wealthier you'll become.

MoneyTreeTeam is providing you a beautiful product with speedy effects. this is often for sure a chance to assist folks around you, live healthy lives, and additionally empower you to earn further financial gain .

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by chrisgurl(f): 8:22am On Jul 16, 2015
marvelU:
I get scared at that particular time os the month because of menstral pain. It hurt so much.
and I thought I was d only one dat actually gets so scared.. Horrible feeling
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Catalyst007(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
SEARCH FOR REMEDIES ONLINE :

This is for those who don't yet know they can shop for almost anything online in Nigeria and have it delivered to their doorstep. Also, Online prices are mostly cheaper than retail prices.

konga will give you N2000 for your first order using their app.

CLICK HERE FOR GUIDANCE;

http://onlineshopping-productreviews..com/2015/03/shopping-on-konga-tutorial-101.html?m=1l
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Obinovictor(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Tenderly1:
you girls, have not experienced labour pains and u are complaining already.itz 20 times the pain u feel wen you are in your period.

And somebody shared this with me
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by tforever(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
My little contribution am a guy tho.
Also known as PMS.

Symptoms

- Vagina bleeds

- Changes in temperament

- Sharp pains in the abdomen (cramps)

- Nervousness

- Tiredness

- Headaches

Cause

- Hormonal imbalance between oestrogen and progesterone.

Suggested Treatment

- Increase Calcium and Magnesium intake

- Eliminate salt, alcohol, coffee, cigarettes and red meats

- Drink Aloe Vera mixed with water

- Rub affected areas with Aloe Heat Lotion

Products

Calcium Tablets. 3 tablets daily, 1 with each meal. Supports body function.

Royal Jelly Tablets. 3 tablets daily, 1 20min before each meal. Contains B-Complex for stress and nervousness.

Gin Chia Tablets. 4 - 6 tablets daily, 2 with each meal. Supports hormonal system and functions.

Aloe Vera Gel (juice). 90 - 180mls daily mixed with at least 2 litres water. Anti-inflammatory, digestive, nutritive, pain inhibitor.

Aloe Heat Lotion. Rub on area as needed. Stimulates blood flow in cramp area.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by moneytreeteam: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
I know a solution that helps
kill women anxiety OVER MENSTRUATION!
the Cramps,blood, head-ache,
been uncomfortable, nausea etc.

Many ladies just get anxious
going to the bathroom because
seeing/smelling the blood kinda
‘jars’ them inside.
And they know they had to....Just do something about it.

Many adopt the use of Diapers,
But can't solve the Pains that come with it....

I have made some ladies to try
this solution and after two months...
they gained CONFIDENCE ....no more ‪#‎MENOPHOBIA‬

Do you know anyone who might
like to know about a solution like that?

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by mumihaja(f): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
CLEAN POINT/ BEAUTIFUL LIFE TAMPON
Suitable to the people:
1.Abnormal vaginal discharge(Leucorrhea),vagina itching,Irregular menstruation,Menstrual pain,
2.Endometritis,cervical erosion, ,annex inflammation,vagintis,pelvic inflammatory,yeast infection and other kinds of gynecological diseases. 3. ovarian cysts,uterine fibroids and other uertus disease 4. Melasma,dark spots,bad sexual life.
Specifications: These tampons are manufactured for the purpose of treatment and as a preventive measure for the conditions mentioned above. The manufacturing process of tampons is based solely on the holistic ingredients of the traditional Chinese medicine that has been around for more than 5000 years. There are a few dozens of Chinese herbs and other holistic components in these tampons that support proper female reproductive organs function and prevent the development of more serious gynecological ailments.These ingredients regulate the function of endocrine gland secretion, normalize blood circulation, improve facial skin complexion/wrinkles/hyper-pigmentation. They also treat the following gynecological ailments: endometriosis, cervical erosion and dysplasia, pelvic inflammatory disease, hemorrhoids (aids in wound healing, bleeding cessation, removal of nodules).Clean Point tampons are manufactured in the most sterile environment that has been approved by the "GMP" standard (quality standard). They do not contain any chemical additives and have passed more than 1000 clinical trials that confirmed the safety of the ingredients - they cause no side effects and are absolutely non-toxic.
Main changes after using tampons
First step:Generally,the tampon will be pulled out from vagina after 3 days later. you can see that the tampon is bigger than because it adsorpts lots of toxins from vagina, vaginal itching, pain, odor and other gynecological symptoms were relieved.
Step two: erosion, thick secretions and bacteria adsorbed on the tampon were discharged continuously.urinary frequency,urgency were disappear gradually,leucorrhea was reduced and the odor disappeared.
Step three: enhance the vaginal tissue metabolism,fast healing of the vaginal and uterine wound caused by childbirth,abortion, and becomes smooth to restore the womens vagina.
Step Four: ovarian androgen secretion of hormones return to normal levels, regulating qi and blood, balance the endocrine,
Directions:
1. Thoroughly wash your hands and open the pouch containing one tampon;
2. Pull out the string of the tampon;
3. Insert the tampon inside vagina approximately 7 cm deep;
4. You must remove the tampon 3 days later;
5. One pill can be used for 3-5 days
6. Clean vagina with warm water
7. Insert next tampon 24 hours later after removing the first one;
8. Used for healthcare for the perineum;
Recommendation for usage of the beautiful life Clean Point tampons:
Use tampons for prevention of gynecological diseases
Avoid having sexual intercourse during treatment. In case you wish to have sexual intercourse, you must remove tampon, thoroughly rinse your vagina and wait 3 hours prior to having intercourse
Recommended treatment is 6 tampons. In case of chronic diseases, you need to repeat treatment 2-3 times (12-18 tampons)
In case of endometriosis and vaginal inflammation, you need to have 4 treatments (24 tampons) In case of pelvic inflammatory disease, you need to have 5 treatments (30 tampons)
In the absence of any acute/chronic gynecological diseases, use 2 tampons a month for preventive purposes
After sexual intercourse you may use 1 tampon to eliminate risk of bacterial infection
You may use tampons while traveling as a preventive measure against possible bacteria
You may use tampons after swimming in a pool
In case of abortion, it\'s recommended to use at least 3 tampons
Warning:
Do not use tampons 7 days before the onset of menstruation and wait at least 3 days after your last day of menstruation before using a tampon
Do not use tampons during menstruation, or if you are pregnant or if you are a virgin
Avoid using tampons, if you are allergic to any ingredients of the tampon (see the ingredient listing above)
Main Igredients:
Refined from Osthol, Stemona sessilifolia (Miq.)Miq, Kochiascoparia, motherwort,Rhizoma smilacis glabrae,Angelica,Rhizoma chuianxiong and borneol

If you are interested send an email to mumihaja@gmail.com.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by blank(f): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Tampon for 3 days? WTF?!
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by trublvr(f): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
I just found this thread and thought I should share some strategies that have worked for me over time. I tend to have what I call "screaming" periods. The first 2 days are horrifying, painful, I can't go to work or sit still. I need to roll on a cold surface and then submerge my lower body in boiling water for relief!
1. Exercise - this is a valuable tool for preventing menstrual cramps. A daily 20 minute walk goes a long way for me during that time of the month, but on normal days I do a full body workout and something else(yoga/pilates/weight training/kickboxing). If I slack on my workouts, the cramps get really bad.
2. Diet - I eat a lot of leafy greens, ugu/green/waterleaf/lettuce 2 weeks to my period, and as much seafood as I can. Liver and kidney also help as I tend to pass clots from day 1. Avoid beef, fried, salty and sweet foods. Dairy also messes me up.
3. Medication - As I have learned to cope better with pain, I have stepped down from Buscopan and Fenegan (?) to Panadol Extra and Ibuprofen. But these should be taken sparingly.
4. Tea - I drink a LOT of Lipton. Just plain, hot tea does wonders to calm the madness that my womb becomes for a week each month.
I am told the pains willr educe once I have given birth. Until then, I hope these tips help someone.
Good luck and Go bless!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby / COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive / Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.