Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive (56404 Views)

Coronavirus: Immigration CG, Muhammed Babandede Recovers / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2020
The Comptroller-General of Immigration, Muhammed Babandede, has tested positive for coronavirus.

The CG, who disclosed this in a WhatsApp message to our correspondent this morning, explained that he is already on self-isolation since he returned from the United Kingdom on March 22.

The PUNCH later called him on phone and Babandede confirmed the development.

He stated, “Today, I tested positive for COVID-19. I have been on self-isolation since my return from UK on Sunday 22nd of this month with British Airways in Lagos.

“I urge my loved ones, Immigration Officers and Nigerians to pray for me and all those affected.”

Babandede urged immigration officers to continue working with his deputy to move the service forward.

He added, “It is a very difficult time but we can’t change what God destined for us.

“I urge officers to continue working with my able Deputy to further move our Service to another level. As advised by NCDC, I am totally isolated.”

This is happening barely 12 hours after the Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, tested positive for COVID-19.
https://punchng.com/breaking-i-tested-positive-for-coronavirus-says-immigration-boss-babandede/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by bhmw(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2020
ok

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by ellagabs(f): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2020
covid19 and high profiled people are like 5 & 6

275 Likes 21 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by sathel(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2020
It is normal for you sir..Your own Covid-19 was imported

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by kollinz1234(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2020
For all u foolish Atheist who keep trying as much as you can to paint covid-19 as a mare natural cause and a reality accident, u lots better give your life to your creator before it's too late. What do you foolish people gain by being Atheist??
I call you all foolish, yes you all are foolish because my Bible tells me that "only a fool says in his heart that there is no God" (psalm 14:1)

167 Likes 16 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by honest1480(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2020
They refused to close borders early enough because they were busy making selfish money.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Emu4life(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2020
COVID-19

Discipline saved China. Indiscipline punishes Europe. Arrogance deals with Americans and Ignorance threatens Africa. Covid-19 is real, stay home and take every necessary preventive measure

310 Likes 33 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by mayklef(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2020
God epp n save us all....Please stay in ur morafocking houses

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by ikorodureporta: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2020
God will not allow this to get to the poor masses...let it remain with the elites that refused to take precautions, visiting countries being ravaged by the virus...
imagine this kind thing for face me I face you neighbourhood like AJ

...but on a lighter note I dey feel say special award dey for all this people wey dey confess their status..who Knows what we don't know

12 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by AmazingMOG: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2020
Only Jesus can save.

Repent now all ye Islamist and atheists.

Since this forum is now a gathering for atheists and Islamist to insult Christianity it will never be well with you all. May their lives be cut short.

If I be a man of God!

The church is marching on and the gate of hell can not prevail.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Racoon(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2020
Coronavirus have taste for high profile persons.Perhaps because they have access to testing facilities than the downtrodden Nigerian masses.

25 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Kylekent59: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2020
shocked

Traders who attend to too many customers are at a risk of getting infected.

Also, those who go to a crowded food vendors are also at risk.

If you have many friends and you guys gather together, you are also at the risk of getting infected. Drivers also ;keke drivers, Okada drivers...etc.

We all need to be very careful.

9 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Bacteriologist(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2020
The NCDC are definitely underreporting cases.

37 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by tillaman(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2020
angry
Seems this virus was designed to wipe out the elites abi it’s the elite strands we have here in Nigeria
All them slay mamas doing world tour should be quarantined too cause am double sure most of them are carrying this virus cause this one people are just testing positive left right and center I am not understanding no more
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by igbarasdynasty: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2020
If this Virus can humble all mankind, then we are nothing but pencils in the hand of the CREATOR!!

For your info, birds are still flying in the sky... grin

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by roladex(f): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2020
One by one
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by cana882(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Okay. Someone you guys frustrated just got answers to his prayers. You think you can escape from your atrocities?? Custom is next..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Gordson: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Na wa o
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by ConnectedMan: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Very soon those empty mansions with ridiculous prices in banana island and maitama will be used to house hospital beds. This is not a big man disease. This is what we call survival of the fittest. There alot of carriers that don't know what they are carrying.

I'm starting to see life just like the vanity crew.

God help us.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by GboyegaD(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2020
It is well. This shit is getting real. May God preserve us even in this trying time.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by obojememe: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2020
kiss
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Jostoman: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Next
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by CoronaVirusPro: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Enough party go dey Nigeria in coming months.

Burial ceremony go yapa

Food, drinks and small chops.

I remember that year when landlords still dey die wella for Surulere, Boys enjoy peices that year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Now this shit is about to get real
My people brace up
May we not be the next italians o

Stay safe
We move

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by joshjc(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2020
roladex:
One by one
dem don dey go,abi dem don dey get am

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Gordson: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Only Jesus can save.

Repent now all ye Islamist and atheists

Are you insane?

10 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by slimanyd: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2020
parte after parte
Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by Flexherbal(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2020
It is well with him!

Some people call it BigMan virus.
There are many poor people who have this virus, just the they do not have access to test kits.

The so called Big Men, don't they have workers and domestic staff?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive by NgwalandAbia(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Why won't you foolish man when you are there collecting bribe from immigrants without focusing on your duty

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World / I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / 30 Benue Doctors Display Sack Letters, Seek Gov's Intervention (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.