Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! (5865 Views)

Court Case: Dickdastardly Vs Maclatunji At Nairaland Customary Court. / Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* / Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 1:30am On Aug 26, 2012
I just realised that I got banned for no reason in the Islam section. This has gone too far!

I have learnt from my previous banning how to escape Maclatunji; I focus on my own threads (no trolling in the islam section) and put lots of links or back up my posts so that no one can accuse me of lying. Apparently Maclatunji got frustrated at my criticising of islam within the rules that he had to bend the rules to ban me. He couldnt find any valid reason to ban me.

Maclatunji claims that I am using multiple IDs! I have been solely using "Mcdaddy01" for over a month. I have even had discussions with Maclatunji as "Macdaddy01". So what changed? Someone can just ban me when he feels like? How the hell can he claim that I'm using multiple IDs when I have been using the Macdaddy account for over a month since my troubles with my logicbwoy account?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/800140_mac_unfair_png8441dd75621d165b685b1242208297a1

Furthermore, he couldnt find any comment to ban or any chance to say that I'm trolling and so he remixed it to say that I'm a nuisance. Even if I was being a nuisance (which I was not), it is not against the rules. I didnt derail anybodys threads or cause wahala/trouble. This is becoming too much!

I have been banned for 3 months for not breaking any rules!!! angry angry

Worse off, Maclatunji now pushes threads to unreasonable and inappropriate sections.

Can anyone explain why this topic was moved to the Dairy section? Does such a thread fit in the diary section?
https://www.nairaland.com/1024221/difficult-issues-islam

Well, we can keep quiet and let this intolerance and power craze go on but that would be cowardice. I think this is getting too far. No one is asking for the removal of Maclatuji but his moderation has to be fair to non-muslims and he should NEVER abuse his power. What kind of nonsense is this? Moving threads to irrelevant sections and bending rules to ban someone?

There is another issue of going back to hide threads. I also realised that Maclatunji now goes back in time to hide or remove some old threads of mine....but this is another issue......
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 26, 2012
You know the truth is bitter. Just like the Roman Catholics,religious people try as much as they can to stop people like you from telling the truth. I was ban from Naijapals for saying too much. You are experiencing the same thing Gandhi,Fela,Jesus(the arab man) experienced. Cheer up brother, the truth will always be bitter for the imams too!
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 1:44am On Aug 26, 2012
ifeness: You know the truth is bitter. Just like the Roman Catholics,religious people try as much as they can to stop people like you from telling the truth. I was ban from Naijapals for saying too much. You are experiencing the same thing Gandhi,Fela,Jesus(the arab man) experienced. Cheer up brother, the truth will always be bitter for the imams too!

Agreed but we should not keep quiet! This is the height of intolerance and abuse of power.

This is why our leaders and pastors are so corrupt, the know that people are too scared to tell the truth and they have sheep as members that would suppport whatever intolerant things they do
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 26, 2012
One way to stop it is to keep telling the truth however bitter it may taste to them. We are reaching the end of the DARK AGE,the LIGHT is now shinning and hidden religious secrets are being exposed. They dont like it because they are losing the strong hold on their members,they will start receiving less donations in churches and mosques. Very soon church buildings will be converted to internet cafes grin grin grin
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by tpia5: 2:28am On Aug 26, 2012
ifeness: Very soon church buildings will be converted to internet cafes grin grin grin

is that your dream?

seems internet is your religion.

3 Likes

Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 26, 2012
tpia@:

is that your dream?

seems internet is your religion.

At least thanks to it,we can enlighten people like you. You got Jesus's email address? abi your invincible god no get? since he can do anything,he suppose get e mail address.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by ayobase(m): 5:51am On Aug 26, 2012
So, u no no sey Seun na Muslim abi.
Mac is just being a tool!
Keep it up Bro!
To hell with the Banning!
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by ayobase(m): 5:52am On Aug 26, 2012
So, u no no sey Seun na Muslim abi.
Keep it up Bro!
To hell with the Banning...dont know whats wrong in expressing one's constructive and categoric self, let alone of uncovering the truths!
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by justaqad(m): 6:45am On Aug 26, 2012
this is serious.
I am totally against this harsh treatment.why ban you?i dont think banning is the right step to take,cos his actions has given non-muslims the impetus to think islam's got secret.even if you deserve banning i think it should be legit.
*my 2 kobo*
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2012
ayobase: So, u no no sey Seun na Muslim abi.
Keep it up Bro!
To hell with the Banning...dont know whats wrong in expressing one's constructive and categoric self, let alone of uncovering the truths!

Seun isnt a muslim but he got a death threat from muslims and that is why he hardly does much on the islamm section.

However, thanks for the support
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2012
justaqad: this is serious.
I am totally against this harsh treatment.why ban you?i dont think banning is the right step to take,cos his actions has given non-muslims the impetus to think islam's got secret.even if you deserve banning i think it should be legit.
*my 2 kobo*

Thank you!
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Avicenna: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2012
I was surprised when I tried to comment on that thread in diaries section. I had no permission to comment!
What the hell is that thread doing in diaries section? That's what I wanted to ask.

Tell me, what can I do?
Apart from a strongly worded email to Seun. I m doing that already. Tyranny must be stopped. Injustice and unfairness must be banished from this forum. Seun is being too lenient and therefore negligent.

Again, what can I do?
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by vedaxcool(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2012
I really sympathize with your predicament indeed! This is quite "unjust" to say the least! But legally, going by NL rules, he is right! That is u cannot use multiple ids without admin permission! Again annoying a moderator is also a ban- able offense! This means the law isn't on your side, but I say it is morally wrong to remember to enforce a law when it seems to suits you! Well take heart, seun the site owners runs NL like personal property because NL is indeed personal property!
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2012
Avicenna: I was surprised when I tried to comment on that thread in diaries section. I had no permission to comment!
What the hell is that thread doing in diaries section? That's what I wanted to ask.

Tell me, what can I do?
Apart from a strongly worded email to Seun. I m doing that already. Tyranny must be stopped. Injustice and unfairness must be banished from this forum. Seun is being too lenient and therefore negligent.

Again, what can I do?

Thanks for the support!

And yes, such an email is the right thing to do in my opinion. We should let the truth be heard.

No one is asking for the removal of Maclatunji, we are only saying that he should be fair and consistent in his moderation
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2012
vedaxcool: I really sympathize with your predicament indeed! This is quite "unjust" to say the least! But legally, going by NL rules, he is right! That is u cannot use multiple ids without admin permission! Again annoying a moderator is also a ban- able offense! This means the law isn't on your side, but I say it is morally wrong to remember to enforce a law when it seems to suits you! Well take heart, seun the site owners runs NL like personal property because NL is indeed personal property!

I totally agree. I have always made it clear that Macdaddy is is logicboy. Maclatunji knew this for over a month and I have been using this account solely for over a month. Why now should he just wake up and ban me?

I am simply asking for fair moderation and enforcement of the rules
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by nakash: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2012
I was banned at the islam section too. I quoted a hadith that even Lagoshia (pbuh) (piss) said was authentic. The hadith was about how muhammad acquired wife Safiya after he ordered the murder of her husband kinana coz he was hiding some treasure. I was banned for that. Too much intolerance there.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Saintparis1: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2012
angry hey what can i say? Happy sunday y'allundecided
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2012
Saint paris: angry hey what can i say? Happy sunday y'allundecided

Same to you
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2012
nakash: I was banned at the islam section too. I quoted a hadith that even Lagoshia (pbuh) (piss) said was authentic. The hadith was about how muhammad acquired wife Safiya after he ordered the murder of her husband kinana coz he was hiding some treasure. I was banned for that. Too much intolerance there.

Lagoshia?
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2012
you deserve a permanent ban together with your troll associates grin
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by cyrexx: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2012
frosbel: you deserve a permanent ban together with your troll associates grin

hmm, this is interesting, coming from an unrepentant trolsbel, the king of all trolls. you know that you deserved a permanent ban too with no option of fine. you are only enjoying the mercies of the Almighty Seun, the god of nairaland. grin
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2012

I have always said it that fundamentalist christians are wicked. Is this the correct place and time to say such things after someone has been unjustly treated?

Are you not hypocritically trolling on this thread?
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by nakash: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2012
He has been brainwashed by Shia ayatollahs to make sure Islam is not criticised without a rebuttal that mentions the Old Testament to validate Islam. Dont waste time arguing with him. As a humanist pity him and hope he will have the mental strength to ask himself why he believes in that fake deen.
MacDaddy01:

Lagoshia?
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2012
why should anybody be banned for their view so long it's not insult-ridden?
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
We need freedom to discuss pertinent issues concerning Islam. If maclatunji is holding us back then he needs to be removed. SEUN REMOVE MACLATUNJI. ISLAM IS NO MORE DIFFERENT THAN CHRISTIANITY. This is human lives we talking about so we need to be more serious in our dealings. Let me see if seun is on gtalk lets discuss.

1 Like

Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by ayobase(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Seun isnt a muslim but he got a death threat from muslims and that is why he hardly does much on the islamm section.

However, thanks for the support

No wonder, but was actually joking about he being muslim though!
But u also should try help his ministry, abu u wan make dem kill our oga for us?
Seriously, can u imagine....death threat cos of......what a RELIGION indeed!
U will be unbanned soon!
No be Mac's fault...he is preserving our oga's life!
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Bella3(f): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2012
and i thought mactunji was a good guy...
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2012
you are not a muslim, you dont believe in allah or religion for that matter. what are you doing in the islam section ? obviously you are there to bother and troll them. i say he should have banned you for LIFE. i think he was rather lenient with you if you ask me. i would recommend you send him some prezzies for being a nice lenient fellow

2 Likes

Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2012
diluminati: We need freedom to discuss pertinent issues concerning Islam. If maclatunji is holding us back then he needs to be removed. SEUN REMOVE MACLATUNJI. ISLAM IS NO MORE DIFFERENT THAN CHRISTIANITY. This is human lives we talking about so we need to be more serious in our dealings. Let me see if seun is on gtalk lets discuss.
how about you discuss how you are going to make me fish peppersoup and fried igbin kiss
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2012
diluminati: We need freedom to discuss pertinent issues concerning Islam. If maclatunji is holding us back then he needs to be removed. SEUN REMOVE MACLATUNJI. ISLAM IS NO MORE DIFFERENT THAN CHRISTIANITY. This is human lives we talking about so we need to be more serious in our dealings. Let me see if seun is on gtalk lets discuss.

No Maclatunji should be cautioned about his behaviour. Maclatunji is dedicated but he is too power crazy
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2012
obadiah777: you are not a muslim, you dont believe in allah or religion for that matter. what are you doing in the islam section ? obviously you are there to bother and troll them. i say he should have banned you for LIFE. i think he was rather lenient with you if you ask me. i would recommend you send him some prezzies for being a nice lenient fellow

You have always been a mad man. Keep mixing ciroc and weed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evolution Of Humans In Various Countries ! / Housekeeper Needed. / Frail Muhammad Ali Meets Henry Cooper On 'final' Tour Of Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.