Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! (5861 Views)

Court Case: Dickdastardly Vs Maclatunji At Nairaland Customary Court. / Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* / Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Niflheim(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
@uyi-iredia,so you say that macdaddy makes you sick right?and what of the house girls that were burnt to death by the foolish christians in akwa ibom state?
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
Sweetnecta: the op is so needy. almost like a lost puppy. i have never seen a person whined this much. Subhannallah.

Allow me to ban you unnecessarily and we'll see your reaction, Arab slave
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by lilcutie8916(m): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
Macdaddy u and ur atheist friends should be conpletely banned from religious sections coz yall re trolling. I still dont understand what yall re doing here u dont want to be enlightened, u troll into religious matters u dont like because it offends u, well not every body is understanding u re lucky u re not banned from the christian section. U should go troll somewhere else. Do have a nice day.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Sweetnecta: 1:53am On Aug 31, 2012
@Macdaddy01:
by MacDaddy01: 10:16pm On Aug 30

Sweetnecta: the op is so needy. almost like a lost puppy. i have never seen a person whined this much. Subhannallah.

Allow me to ban you unnecessarily and we'll see your reaction, Arab slave
I can safely say that I will not be carrying on as if the whole world has just collapsed. I may actually be happy to be away from Nairaland, since its not the end of the world for me and I am not a naturally whining person, craving attention and public attention. Can you ban anyone? Seriously?
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by truthislight: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Nakash: A woman will marry a king who killed her tyrannical husband. a disbeliever to a prophet of God is just as bad as a tyrant. those of children of israel in lifetime of Moses [as] were killed by Yahweh through the actions of men or killed by order of Moses [as] for Yahweh. Either way the evil man dies by action of prophet for the Glory of God.

What was Safiya [ra] our mother's thought in all of this; her evil husband die under the Justice of God as He Commanded His Messenger [sa]. The former wife of an evil man is now elevated to the wife of the noblest of Messenger [sa]. She lived the rest of her life being referred in honor as family members of Harun [as] her father and Musa [as] her uncle. Is that such a bad thing now that the blessing on the house of the messenger [sa] covers her [ra]?

i am stunned!
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Macdaddy01: I can safely say that I will not be carrying on as if the whole world has just collapsed. I may actually be happy to be away from Nairaland, since its not the end of the world for me and I am not a naturally whining person, craving attention and public attention. Can you ban anyone? Seriously?

I am on Nairaland for a reason. Banning me defeats that reason. Banning me unnecessary is injustice. Injustice is annoying to me.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2012
lilcutie8916: Macdaddy u and ur atheist friends should be conpletely banned from religious sections coz yall re trolling. I still dont understand what yall re doing here u dont want to be enlightened, u troll into religious matters u dont like because it offends u, well not every body is understanding u re lucky u re not banned from the christian section. U should go troll somewhere else. Do have a nice day.

What do I have to say?

Your intolerance is quite strong.

The odds are 9/1 that you are a literalist/fundamentalist
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by lilcutie8916(m): 1:06am On Sep 01, 2012
MacDaddy01:

What do I have to say?

Your intolerance is quite strong.

The odds are 9/1 that you are a literalist/fundamentalist
well u have nothing to say just repent for the kingdom of GOD is at hand because u have everything to gain if u give ur life to CHRIST maybe u might even stop been afraid of the dark. grin
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by vedaxcool(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2012
Is it just me? Or do atheists mourn forever? grin grin grin grin
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2012
vedaxcool: Is it just me? Or do atheists mourn forever? grin grin grin grin

Is it me or Vedaxcool seems to be trolling?
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Sweetnecta: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
@truthislight:
by truthislight: 8:05am On Aug 31

Sweetnecta: @Nakash: A woman will marry a king who killed her tyrannical husband. a disbeliever to a prophet of God is just as bad as a tyrant. those of children of israel in lifetime of Moses [as] were killed by Yahweh through the actions of men or killed by order of Moses [as] for Yahweh. Either way the evil man dies by action of prophet for the Glory of God.

What was Safiya [ra] our mother's thought in all of this; her evil husband die under the Justice of God as He Commanded His Messenger [sa]. The former wife of an evil man is now elevated to the wife of the noblest of Messenger [sa]. She lived the rest of her life being referred in honor as family members of Harun [as] her father and Musa [as] her uncle. Is that such a bad thing now that the blessing on the house of the messenger [sa] covers her [ra]?

i am stunned!
What stunned you? Imagine if there is a stunning gun? And you have not heard to the victor belongs the spoils? Or you do not know that a wife of a tyrant, if the tyrant dies by the good effort of a good man, she will be happy and indeed her status is elevated when she marries the the good man? You have truth to discover, yet.

@Macdaddy01:
by MacDaddy01: 11:15am On Aug 31
I am on Nairaland for a reason. Banning me defeats that reason. Banning me unnecessary is injustice. Injustice is annoying to me.
nothing on nairaland you have right over, except your opinion. you see injustice and injustice annoys you: imagine your injustice to God Who created and sustained you as He had sustained all that had passed including your fathers, both humans and animals and even chemical elements. He is still sustaining you now and my proof is that I say it is by His Power all that you need to eat and drink and breathe to continue to be alive on the surface of the earth instead of being dead and buried under the earth or cremated to ashes grow and remain in abundant. I am certain that you can not explain to me how a dried up kernel of maize cracks up and releases its roots and stem. You see that the injustice that you have done on God, God has more Right to Punish if He Wills by whatever He Wills to punish.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Macdaddy01: nothing on nairaland you have right over, except your opinion. you see injustice and injustice annoys you: imagine your injustice to God Who created and sustained you as He had sustained all that had passed including your fathers, both humans and animals and even chemical elements. He is still sustaining you now and my proof is that I say it is by His Power all that you need to eat and drink and breathe to continue to be alive on the surface of the earth instead of being dead and buried under the earth or cremated to ashes grow and remain in abundant. I am certain that you can not explain to me how a dried up kernel of maize cracks up and releases its roots and stem. You see that the injustice that you have done on God, God has more Right to Punish if He Wills by whatever He Wills to punish.

You want to preach islam to me? No probs, let us talk about islam in America. How do you feel as a muslim in the most cistian western country?

How do you enjoy capitalism and still be a real muslim?
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Tgirl4real(f): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2012
Hello MacDaddy,

where would you like the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1024221/difficult-issues-islam moved to? I moderate diaries.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2012
Tgirl4real: Hello MacDaddy,

where would you like the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1024221/difficult-issues-islam moved to? I moderate diaries.

The islam section, please.

Islam is in the title.

Thanks
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2012
Macdaddy, now I know how you feel when you complain of the dictator.
Three of my well scripted posts were hidden by the dictator immediately the topic was moved to the frontpage.
He has to be stopped.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Tgirl4real(f): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2012
MacDaddy01:

The islam section, please.

Islam is in the title.

Thanks

I went through the thread and it's like you are directing it at NL Muslims. Am I right? Would you mind re-phrasing the title if that is the case. I'm being careful here cos that section reads Islam for Muslims.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2012
Tgirl4real:

I went through the thread and it's like you are directing it at NL Muslims. Am I right? Would you mind re-phrasing the title if that is the case. I'm being careful here cos that section reads Islam for Muslims.

Lol....then put it in the religion section. cheesy
No problem.

Erm....do you know the dictionary meaning of "tgirl"? tongue
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2012
Reyginus: Macdaddy, now I know how you feel when you complain of the dictator.
Three of my well scripted posts were hidden by the dictator immediately the topic was moved to the frontpage.
He has to be stopped.

A front page material hidden? LMAO.

The guy is on a power trip!
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
MacDaddy01:

A front page material hidden? LMAO.

The guy is on a power trip!
I think seun deserve a part of the blame. It only takes an irrational employer to retain an irrational employee.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
Reyginus: I think seun deserve a part of the blame. It only takes an irrational employer to retain an irrational employee.

I cant still blame Seun. A death threat will make anyone behave cautiously. It seems that Seun just leaves the islam section to the muslims.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
MacDaddy01:

I cant still blame Seun. A death threat will make anyone behave cautiously. It seems that Seun just leaves the islam section to the muslims.
eyah! This is serious
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
Reyginus: eyah! This is serious

very serious!
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Tgirl4real(f): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Lol....then put it in the religion section. cheesy
No problem.

Erm....do you know the dictionary meaning of "tgirl"? tongue

Nope! Tell me
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Nope! Tell me

tgirl = transgendered!

Google it if you dont believe me
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Tgirl4real(f): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
MacDaddy01:

tgirl = transgendered!

Google it if you dont believe me

Really?? shocked shocked shocked

why did u google tgirl btw and not tgirl4real? grin
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Really?? shocked shocked shocked

why did u google tgirl btw and not tgirl4real? grin

No. Its not like that!

I knew the meaning long time ago! smiley
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Tgirl4real(f): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
Hmmm.... Na wa o!

I just chose d name cos it's close to my real name. Now I know. thanks to u cheesy
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2012
Tgirl4real: Hmmm.... Na wa o!

I just chose d name cos it's close to my real name. Now I know. thanks to u cheesy

No probs
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Bella3(f): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
Help me thank God my ban just expired day before yesterday oh. Praise God
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
BĂ©lla3: Help me thank God my ban just expired day before yesterday oh. Praise God

The same God that allowed the ban in the first place
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Bella3(f): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2012
MacDaddy01:

The same God that allowed the ban in the first place
yes na. Lol.
But what did i do to deserve the ban. Pls what did i do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Improvement In The Agricultural Sector In Lagos State. / Housekeeper Needed. / Frail Muhammad Ali Meets Henry Cooper On 'final' Tour Of Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.