Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,067 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Christianity Is A True-brainwasher : Proof - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is A True-brainwasher : Proof (514 Views)

i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / Christianity Is A Big Joke / Why Christianity Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Is A True-brainwasher : Proof by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:46am On Aug 26, 2012
this is a post by a fellow Nairalander in another thread. he is so filled with the poison of christianity that it has blinded him. he has now become a traitor and is using christianity as a tool to justify coloialsim! angry

oiseworld:

what future do you see? They have no future, unless they would rain with the antichrist. They ard dead.

You say the Abrahamic faith take advantagr of others shee? I always asked this thing, why were we colonized by the whites,afterall civilization started in africa. So how come we didn't end up colonizing the world and used the whites for slave trade? Why was it this way around?

Answer: their gods failed them.plain and simple. the gods died or went to sleep.
The same thing that killed the gods then, would still kill them now. Nomatter how you try to ressurect them. They will still put their followers to shame as usual.

Jesus is the answer.
I am the way the truth and the life. No one cometh unto thd father but by me.jhon 14;6

so basically he is implying that the christian God did not die (i wonder how can a SPiritual Force die in the 1st place!), and helped the colonisers colonize and destroy our Nation and other African Nations. he is basically trying to say that colonisation was a good thing because the christian God SUCEEDED in enslaving us.
Re: Christianity Is A True-brainwasher : Proof by CrazyMan(m): 4:03am On Aug 26, 2012
I can only refer him to this passage.

Proverbs 14:7 stay away from a fool, for you would not find knowledge in their lips. NIV
Re: Christianity Is A True-brainwasher : Proof by delkuf(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2012
CrazyMan: I can only refer him to this passage.

Proverbs 14:7 stay away from a fool, for you would not find knowledge in their lips. NIV
God bless uuuuu.

(1) (Reply)

Today's Sermon / What Is This Life All About? / Blind Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.