Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Christianity Is A Big Joke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is A Big Joke (2741 Views)

i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / How Do We Know Christianity Is True And We Are Not Deceived? / Why Christianity Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Is A Big Joke by johnydon22(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
you see them claiming to be the right religion, they condemn every other person that is not a christian to hell... ok like that is not enough.
they go about still argueing between themselves, accusing each other of wrong doctrines and condemning each other to hell... SMH....christians are just so confused, they are not even sure what they are doing!!!

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by Mskrisx(f): 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
undecidedYo for real nigger?huh?yo for real?damnit!
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by watered(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
I'm not disputing what you 've said. But please read the Book of Mark 4:11-12 and it says " And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: 12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them."

I believe these words are so clear to you.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by johnydon22(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
watered:
I'm not disputing what you 've said. But please read the Book of Mark 4:11-12 and it says " And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: 12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them."

I believe these words are so clear to you.

so am guessing ur own doctrine is the right one in christiandom
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
Don't listen to this anti-christ!!!!

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by Applaner: 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
op, u were supposed to take only 2 tablets, y did u take 4?. si wat it has done to u now

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by Lordabas: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2014

Please accept JESUS as your SAVIOR

God loves you xoxo
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by johnydon22(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lordabas:

Please accept JESUS as your SAVIOR

God loves you xoxo

ok i will repent but which church exactly should i enter?
Anglican?? no una go say my doctrine no make sense i will go to hell!
jehova witness?? naah u will still say dsame
catholic?? u will still say i will go to hell
scoan go say na im worse pass....chai SMH
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by pdppower: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
johnydon22:

. Don't mind those guys. I beg go Cele abi Kerubu
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by watered(m): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Far be it from me that I become clouded by any doctrine. Christ is never divided. 1Timothy 2:5-6 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." Also read 1Corinthians 1:1-31 " Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours: 3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

4 I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; 5 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge; 6 Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you: 7 So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ: 8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. 11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you. 12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. 13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul? 14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius; 15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name. 16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other. 17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29 That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord."
johnydon22:

so am guessing ur own doctrine is the right one in christiandom
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
johnydon22:

The above is a silly excuse #NoOffence... You don't need a doctrine to start with, all you need to do is embrace Christ.
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by johnydon22(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
watered:
Far be it from me that I become clouded by any doctrine. Christ is never divided. 1Timothy 2:5-6 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." Also read 1Corinthians 1:1-31 " Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours: 3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

4 I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; 5 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge; 6 Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you: 7 So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ: 8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. 11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you. 12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. 13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul? 14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius; 15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name. 16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other. 17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29 That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord."

all this long quotes are for what exactly
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by johnydon22(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

The above is a silly excuse #NoOffence... You don't need a doctrine to start with, all you need to do is embrace Christ.

ok which church du attend sir?
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by watered(m): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
You have to read it for yourself after which you tell me what you understood. So I'm patiently waiting. As a potential father, I can't pay child's school fees and read his books for him as well.
johnydon22:

all this long quotes are for what exactly
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by johnydon22(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
watered:
You have to read it for yourself after which you tell me what you understood. So I'm patiently waiting. As a potential father, I can't pay child's school fees and read his books for him as well.

am not wasting half a jiffy reading that... if you cannot explain it simple then no need explaining at all... just tell me ur point simple and u go about quoting irrelevant bible verses
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by watered(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
grin I'm loving ur flow tonight. Have you heard of the name Jesus Christ before?
johnydon22:

am not wasting half a jiffy reading that... if you cannot explain it simple then no need explaining at all... just tell me ur point simple and u go about quoting irrelevant bible verses
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by johnydon22(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
watered:
grin I'm loving ur flow tonight. Have you heard of the name Jesus Christ before?

yeah i have heard of him and last i checked you christians are still debating if he is God or not... you dont even know yet...

have you heard of the name zeus or thor before...
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by watered(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Man no be plenty talk; I know who Jesus Christ is and I am not debating anything about Him. Let's get off stereotype. We are personal here so forget about when you say 'you christians'. The name zeus sounds like a Greek name of one of these gods.
johnydon22:

yeah i have heard of him and last i checked you christians are still debating if he is God or not... you dont even know yet...

have you heard of the name zeus or thor before...
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by johnydon22(m): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
watered:
Man no be plenty talk; I know who Jesus Christ is and I am not debating anything about Him. Let's get off stereotype. We are personal here so forget about when you say 'you christians'. The name zeus sounds like a Greek name of one of these gods.

and you think ur own idea of him is the correct one? why dont you say ur own idea of Jesus and u will see ur fellow christians counter it seriously....lmao grin
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by watered(m): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Its not an idea its an encounter.
johnydon22:

and you think ur own idea of him is the correct one? why dont you say ur own idea of Jesus and u will see ur fellow christians counter it seriously....lmao grin
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by johnydon22(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
watered:
Its not an idea its an encounter.
ok i guess u encountered him on ur way to kill christians in damascus and he struck u blind... grin... now this ur own Jesus u encountered is he different from what others encounter??... is he God or Not
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2014
johnydon22:

ok which church du attend sir?

I attend the Church of Jesus Christ....

Answered your question?...
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by johnydon22(m): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

I attend the Church of Jesus Christ....

Answered your question?...

no u have not, just beating around the bush...typicalgrin..
Sir everybody is waiting to hear ur denomination or are u scared they will say its the wrong one hehehehehehehehehe just say it make we hear grin
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by frank317: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2014
watered:

Let me guess.... U are roman Catholic right?
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2014
johnydon22:

no u have not, just beating around the bush...typicalgrin..
Sir everybody is waiting to hear ur denomination or are u scared they will say its the wrong one hehehehehehehehehe just say it make we hear grin

You'd be surprised to know I don't dwell in the shadow of "denominations"...
I for instance would worship in any place the pure and undiluted word of God is bein' preached...

The message here is "I hold steadfastly onto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of my Faith"...
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by Weah96: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

Where is dis Christ, make I embrace am? I hope you don't mean SPIRITUAL embrace, you will only be ADDING to the confusion, not diminishing it.
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by johnydon22(m): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

You'd be surprised to know I don't dwell in the shadow of "denominations"...
I for instance would worship in any place the pure and undiluted word of God is bein' preached...

The message here is "I hold steadfastly onto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of my Faith"...

so u are telling us you dont follow any doctrine but urs
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:41am On Nov 20, 2014
johnydon22:

so u are telling us you dont follow any doctrine but urs

Exactly how simple do you want me to put this... I've tried all my best to explain a simple statement to you..

The doctrine I follow is the doctrine Christ gave to the world...
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by frank317: 6:56am On Nov 20, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

Exactly how simple do you want me to put this... I've tried all my best to explain a simple statement to you..

Ok... Since you worship in any church, where do you pay your tithe?

Would you worship with Jehovah's witness or sabbath or seventh day adventist or cherobim? If no, why? And why do you think your own doctrine is the doctrine of Jesus Christ?

You guys can live in denial all day but the truth is always staring at you in the face.
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by johnydon22(m): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

so you are indirectly telling us that all other christian doctrines are wrong...
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
frank317:

Ok... Since you worship in any church, where do you pay your tithe?

Would you worship with Jehovah's witness or sabbath or seventh day adventist or cherobim? If no, why?

Now here's a nice question...

First.. I've extensively researched all the places you've listed to come to a final conclusion about worshippin' with them or not....The conclusions I've made were not carnal but rather of divine indoctrination (Spirit Led)..
As to where I pay my tithe.... I've paid my tithe in lots of Churches.. There's no place in the Word of God that states I must pay my tithe to a particular Church...

And why do you think your own doctrine is the doctrine of Jesus Christ?

Did you read anythin' I'd posted earlier? If you had read for sure, you won't be askin' me tis'...

You guys can live in denial all day but the truth is always staring at you in the face.
Now this is makin' no sense..

Hope you understand now.. ...
Re: Christianity Is A Big Joke by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
johnydon22:

so you are indirectly telling us that all other christian doctrines are wrong...

Are you serious. Do you have an idea how to read out the message a sentence is passin'...
Where did I insinuate directly or indirectly...
You clearly have it missed and still further you tread that path...

In Summary: Knowledge and Understandin' is Paramount and you'll be needin' both to fathom all I've posted on tis' thread.. Just because you want to make yourself look silly does not mean you shouldn't be smart about it

(1) (2) (Reply)

My End Of The Year Apology / The Last Trump / Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.