Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Is Jesus Same As God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Same As God? (580 Views)

If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus Same As God? by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2012
Bible scholars, i want to have a good understanding on if jesus is a different personality apart 4rm God or if he is just anoda quality of God almighty
Re: Is Jesus Same As God? by justaqad(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2012
jesus is a mere mortal according to the bible,chosen to specifically propagate the message of monotheism unto the isrealites.
So yes he is a creature of the Almighty God.
Re: Is Jesus Same As God? by CrazyMan(m): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2012
Jesus is the son of God. Therefor the as the son (Jesus) exists, so also the father (God) exists.

Below are some passages to confirm my argumet.

Mark 16:19. So then after the lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

Acts 7:55.  But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

Colossians 3:1.  If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Romans 8:34.  Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

So with this passages, I believe that Jesus is the son of God and not God himself.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Paid Money To Get A Dead Human Head / The "God" That Never Was / Okotie!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.