Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (226000 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
Happy Sunday...
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2023
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2023
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:24am On Nov 09, 2023
Plastering work in progress...

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2023

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
Plastering work in progress...

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2023
Plastering work in progress....
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:00am On Nov 18, 2023
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2023
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:02pm On Apr 05
General finishing work in progress on the on going shopping complex.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Rawgold300: 2:56pm On Apr 06
segcymoor:
General finishing work in progress on the on going shopping complex.

I remembered you using part of my money to fund your other projects possibly because you defrauded them as well…

I did confronted you that didn’t i?

You are bleeped man …

You are holding onto another man's money for over a year and feel comfortable …man Omo man you bleeped..

Pay me or continue to dare me and then you shall see me in my true colour.

Just know that when the time comes you wouldn’t be able to beg your way out it.

Ole! Ole!! Ole!!! Ole!!!!
Thief ! Thief!!! Thief !!! Thief!!!!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06
We are getting closer.. finishing work in progress

MOORE -DESIGNBUILD LTD
...... we do structures right!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:04pm On Apr 06
@Rawgold..

Your message is well received and noted

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Rawgold300: 4:48pm On Apr 06
segcymoor:
https://www.nairaland.com/7418998/12mtrs-depth-pile-construction-contemporary

For the record here is the project in question

Counter the allegation levelled against you… tell us if you have my money or not? Tell us if the roof wasn’t leaking?

Pay my money …you know you have no shame ?

Please also tell us how you were treated when the going was good. I gave you free hand to do your job and the project was wired way ahead of schedule. Tell us if these ain’t true. I treated you like you are my family but instead you repaid me with shoddy job bastard
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:42am On Apr 15
Railing works...

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (Reply)

Prices For These Paints / How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land? / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.