Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (225981 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2016
Jcob:
My Oga segcymoor please I have a few questions on a project where I assist the main supervisor in running around.

1) we made use of Lafarge 32.5 cement in our deck slab. Do you think this is preferred to Dangote 42.5?

2) we are working on a two storey building with 20ft by 15ft pent house for a school. My question is can the load on the second decking be as heavy as the first. . . Secret beam, drop beam and chain beam reinforcement?

3) Attached is the picture of the iron work in preparation for the first decking. Do you think this will carry the 2nd decking and a penthouse? The area is not water logged.
Sir I am afraid I can't give you valuable professional advice with mere picture
Do call for Site inspection. .........for free of charge and I will be glad to be of help

2 Likes

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Jcob(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2016
segcymoor:

Do call for Site inspection. .........for free of charge and I will be glad to be of help

Wow! Thanks Boss, will even do Tfare and snack money. Will add you on whatsapp.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Chekitaut: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2016
segcymoor:

I love this words...thumbs up bro

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
Chekitaut:
I love this words...thumbs up bro
na so o bro
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD -We do structures right!

mooredesignbuild@gmail.com
08091110234 (calls &WhatsApp)
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by frakdon(m): 6:49am On Mar 10, 2016
segcymoor:
Perfect finishing if you ask me angry grin
yeah, it is..... Well done
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2016
frakdon:
yeah, it is..... Well done
Thanks Bros
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
Construction of soak away & septic tank

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:41am On Mar 11, 2016
Design doors

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fittings

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rounding up on Block A&B rendering

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Tiling work

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
segcymoor:
Tiling work

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by P291: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mr segcymoor; please I need asking you few questions.

1)Why do you prefer to use stone dust for your casting instead of the normal sharp sand?

2)Can you give a good mix ratio to achieve a structure of good integrity and standard?

3)I normally see some builders go for 3Nos of Y16 for the top reinforcement of ground beam, why did you go for the 6Nos, and was it the same No for the one at the bottom also?

Thanks. Modified:

4)How can I achieved a good casting without the normal honeycombs?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
P291:
Mr segcymoor; please I need asking you few questions.
1)Why do you prefer to use stone dust for your casting instead of the normal sharp sand?
2)Can you give a good mix ratio to achieve a structure of good integrity and standard?
3)I normally see some builders go for 3Nos of Y16 for the top reinforcement of ground beam, why did you go for the 6Nos, and was it the same No for the one at the bottom also?
Thanks. Modified:
4)How can I achieved a good casting without the normal honeycombs?

1-The reason being that most of ajah sand.has salt content. If at all one needs to use the sand. The water need to drain for some day

2-it depends. The mix ratio for ground beam is different from slab.

3-Yes. Some beam may even required 20mm. Structural details determined that

4-watering conctrete and u may need to put biscuits where necessary

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Now available for sale off!
Delivered period:May 2016
Details:4 bedrooms with attached BQ
Price:55m (Still negotiable)
Facilities:Ample parking ! Swimming pool and more
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2016
segcymoor:
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:21am On Mar 14, 2016
segcymoor:

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
External work:working on the fence

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
More tilings work

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by LondonCool(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Segcymoor, well done. I'm highly impressed with your quality of work and attention to detail.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2016
LondonCool:
Segcymoor, well done. I'm highly impressed with your quality of work and attention to detail.
We do appreciate u for believing in us!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Finishings touching!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Windows fixing

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
More tilling work

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2016
Fencing work

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
Partitioning wall plastering

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
Construction of soakaway/septic tank

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Finishing touching!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
baba Eku ise sir.. so fast grin
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
twinskenny:
baba Eku ise sir.. so fast grin
yeah. .we apply the speed of an Eagle angry grin
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2016
Plastering commence at block C

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (101) (Reply)

Prices For These Paints / How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land? / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.