Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Tennis US Open 2012.. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tennis US Open 2012.. (16062 Views)

Andy Murray Wins US Open 2012 / Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament / Tennis: US Open 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tennis US Open 2012.. by mystikal(m): 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2012
Good Times are here. the US Open starts on Monday.

The draw is out, and the path ahead is clear for the top men’s singles players at the 2012 US Open. He probably won't admit it, but Novak Djokovic smiled on Thursday when the brackets for the 2012 US Open were released. If all goes accordingly, Roger Federer and Andy Murray will face each other in the semifinals, and this matchup will produce the tournament’s winner.

On the other side of the draw, Novak Djokovic and David Ferrer are the highest-ranked players. Murray and Federer have had excellent summers, and the momentum each player would gain from a victory in a third showdown would propel them to a win in the finals. #teamdjokovic #teamtsonga

Without question, the best possible Final matchup on the women's side is the No. 3-seeded Maria Sharapova vs. the No. 4-seeded Serena Williams. Both female stars are on opposite sides of the draw and could only meet in the Saturday night Final at Flushing Meadows. Watch out for Li Na, my personal joker, and I really wish Clijsters does well. I have long given up on Wozniacki sha. my love is fading. angry

So the regular culprits, Santino1, DespicableVII, Montelik, Femzy, fredoooo, Egba girl, Kezzy24, Royal etc, dig in. . .
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Santino1(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2012
Atleast all the conspiracy theorists will agree that Fed has a much tougher draw.

I think it'll be game as usual i.e. A Fed-Nole final (forget that overhyped boy)

Looking forward to a great outing from Delpo. I hope he's fully back to the 2009 era

Let's go there....TeamFed all the way
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by fredoooooo: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2012
legggoooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by fredoooooo: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2012
Santino1: Atleast all the conspiracy theorists will agree that Fed has a much tougher draw.

I think it'll be game as usual i.e. A Fed-Nole final (forget that overhyped boy)

Looking forward to a great outing from Delpo. I hope he's fully back to the 2009 era

Let's go there....TeamFed all the way

you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by fredoooooo: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2012
men : no rafa , definately its a fed thing ...... nole ( favourite) or murray to suprise everybody

women : serena , kvitova or azarenka .............. i care less about others ,if sharapoopoo can go out before the 2nd week , i will be very happy grin grin grin grin

ivanovic to suprise everybody grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Santino1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
fredoooooo:

you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

My Oga.....Long time, I no dey see you online for skype again na.

fredoooooo: men : no rafa , definately its a fed thing ...... nole ( favourite) or murray to suprise everybody

women : serena , kvitova or azarenka .............. i care less about others ,if sharapoopoo can go out before the 2nd week , i will be very happy grin grin grin grin

Inasmuch as I would love Masha to win, I'll be rooting for Kim....winning the USO will mark a glorious exit to her career, it would be nice to see Jada and mum with the trophy
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by montelik(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
Murray could shock some over the next fortnight.
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Santino1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2012
^^ yeah, he'll definitely shock some in their dreams cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by mystikal(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2012
fredoooooo: men : no rafa , definately its a fed thing ...... nole ( favourite) or murray to suprise everybody

Bad belle sad . Sharapopo has paid her dues na.

I wish Kim reaches the final, But I doubt it very much.
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by ortopazz(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
montelik: Murray could shock some over the next fortnight.
biggest joke, imagine o! That olympic bluff?
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Santino1(m): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2012
mystikal:

Na so we see am oo... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kim can reach the final ofcourse, she has won three times remember

ortopazz:
biggest joke, imagine o! That olympic bluff?

Imagine that!! wetin we no go see for Nairaland na grin grin grin grin
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by fredoooooo: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2012
mystikal:

grin grin grin grin grin

Santino1:

Na so we see am oo... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kim can reach the final ofcourse, she has won three times remember

Imagine that!! wetin we no go see for Nairaland na grin grin grin grin

wetin you see , you that disappear when your sharapoopoo was dismantled by the empress ( serena) grin grin grin

on kim retirement , i prefer venus williams to win than kim , though i like kimmy a lot but i can not choose or support her over my williamses . so winning or not this tournament will not change my likeness and the respect i have for her as a champion ....
the only good news i will like to hear is that sharapoopoo is out , the first week grin grin grin grin
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by edoyad(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
Yes Yes Yes, Samantha won her match. Now Serena it's up to you to keep this epic revenge alive.
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by fredoooooo: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
edoyad: Yes Yes Yes, Samantha won her match. Now Serena it's up to you to keep this epic revenge alive.

the only revenge is to beat sharapova like the olympic final again , others can beat serena i dont care but shapoopoo NO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by edoyad(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2012
fredoooooo:

the only revenge is to beat sharapova like the olympic final again , others can beat serena i dont care but shapoopoo NO grin grin grin grin grin

Mental asylum seeker, where you go? Can you believe it's been a year since Stosur broke our hearts? Time flies sha.
Any ways My boy Djodjo better be in shape. I remember how he broke Federer Fans' hearts last year, make una ready for more heart ache and Pain. All that faking of injury wey Nadal dey do no go save am for ATP
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Santino1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
fredoooooo:
grin grin grin grin grin

wetin you see , you that disappear when your sharapoopoo was dismantled by the empress ( serena) grin grin grin

on kim retirement , i prefer venus williams to win than kim , though i like kimmy a lot but i can not choose or support her over my williamses . so winning or not this tournament will not change my likeness and the respect i have for her as a champion ....
the only good news i will like to hear is that sharapoopoo is out , the first week grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.........common olympics na im una carry for head like this.. No wonder the British press now equates the olympics for a grand slam...I laugh in swahili.. grin grin grin

fredoooooo:

As if the Masha camp gives a damn... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

edoyad:

Mental asylum seeker, where you go? Can you believe it's been a year since Stosur broke our hearts? Time flies sha.
Any ways My boy Djodjo better be in shape. I remember how he broke Federer Fans' hearts last year, make una ready for more heart ache and Pain. All that faking of injury wey Nadal dey do no go save am for ATP

Yeah, Like Wimbledon and Cincinnati.. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by mystikal(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
Sharapova steps into court, sure win.. Good win for my Li Na too.

Davydenko struggling! Sad for him
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by mystikal(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2012
Pova playing like she is in a hurry to get somewhere. she'll wrap this game up in an under an hour
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by A40(m): 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
No Nadal so I might as well root for Murray or any journeyman in the men's section! Anyone but Djokovic or Federer

For the women however its a 3 way dance between Serena (my baby :*) Kvitova or Maria
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Santino1(m): 12:00am On Aug 28, 2012
mystikal: Sharapova steps into court, sure win.. Good win for my Li Na too.

Davydenko struggling! Sad for him

which day you start to dey do chinko na? remember say china products no dey last ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by ortopazz(m): 3:18am On Aug 28, 2012
Its really sad the boss aint around lil kids shud have their swell time now, cnt support federer he wil only xtend the records hence making it difficult for king of Clay. RAFAEL NADAL.

In his absence I suggest his fanz starting from me should support any other version buh nt djoko n federer!

As for the ladies, will love to see venus winning something once again, I miss u,will want serena too, anyhow the BLACK QUEENS must go wiv the title.
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Santino1(m): 4:19am On Aug 28, 2012
Murray, Kim, Masha, Vika and Fed all won convincingly on Day 1

Way to go guys
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by fredoooooo: 6:12am On Aug 28, 2012
Santino1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.........common olympics na im una carry for head like this.. No wonder the British press now equates the olympics for a grand slam...I laugh in swahili.. grin grin grin

As if the Masha camp gives a damn... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yeah, Like Wimbledon and Cincinnati.. tongue tongue tongue

wait for another 4 years , that is what make the olympic special , even fed miss out on olympic single gold medal list .hope sharapova learn well from the tennis lesson given by the empress grin grin grin grin grin
edoyad:

yaba left patient , a year yes and now we are back here , after the long year , we have wimbledon and olympic in our pocket grin grin grin
delpo waiting for your joker grin grin grin grin
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by fredoooooo: 6:14am On Aug 28, 2012
cirstea beat lisicki
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by edoyad(m): 6:43am On Aug 28, 2012
fredoooooo:

yaba left patient , a year yes and now we are back here , after the long year , we have wimbledon and olympic in our pocket grin grin grin
delpo waiting for your joker grin grin grin grin

Which Delpo, that one wey Racket look like spoon for him hand? Mtcheeeeewww!
Fed is the only obstacle standing in the way of that title, Joko just has to shrug off his lazy spell
cool
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by mystikal(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
Santino1:

which day you start to dey do chinko na? remember say china products no dey last ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have a very soft spot for female chinkos o, yeah, I know I.m weird like that.
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by ortopazz(m): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
Serena go jack am, to hell hella hellest wiv sharapova fans!
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by ortopazz(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
Murray 4ck him and that djoker
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by mystikal(m): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
David Nalbandian is out of the Open with an abdominal injury. He was due to play Del Potro next.

The little black american that played Kim yesterday was so naive and cute. hope she goes on to a great tennis future.
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by edoyad(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2012
Kerber through to 2nd round, she won straight sets. Venus on court, started slow
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by mystikal(m): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
apparently Sands was just on some Initial GRA GRA ish, as VENUS goes on to win 5 straight games. Leads 5-2 in d first set. I really think this US Open is venus' last big hope to make a deep run.
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by fredoooooo: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
common vee atleast quater final this time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Funny Pic That Mock Chelsea When They Lose Their Match / Chukwueze, Iheanacho, Oshoala And Other Nigerian Football Champions Of 2021 / Olympics: Dream Team Atlanta '96 Listed Among Most Memorable Football Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.