Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Tennis US Open 2012.. - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tennis US Open 2012.. (16098 Views)

Andy Murray Wins US Open 2012 / Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament / Tennis: US Open 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Lovren(m): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2012
Alittle bit of inconsistency creeped into djokers game in the last few month i.e imagine a top seed going home empty handed at the olympics.. Kinda wierd.. Wonderful performance fwom Andy.. A big kudos to my Vicha Azarenka for the superb performance again Serena. With a player of such size, u've got few chances. Buh wel played though, she gave every1 a run for thier money.. And ha number1 status remains absolutely intoto... Forever Vicha.
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by montelik(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2012
montelik: Murray could shock some over the next fortnight.

Santino1: ^^ yeah, he'll definitely shock some in their dreams cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ortopazz:
biggest joke, imagine o! That olympic bluff?

grin grin
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2012
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am off to buy the Sun to read some gloating from the British press grin
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by justwise(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2012
pazienza:

Unlike the previous finals,he kept his cool at the crucial parts of the game,he kept it simple,didn't try to play extraordinary shorts,rather forced djokovic to come up with them. Thats the key to this his success.

It's not easy being a murray fan,hopefully from now onwards,he would make it easier.

That is absolutely true, the same with Serena's match.
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by pazienza(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2012
mystikal:

That score isn't the same match I watched o

My bad. I was too happy.
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by fredoooooo: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2012
Hallelluyah ..... Atlast Andy murray win a slam grin grin grin
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2012
fredoooooo: Hallelluyah ..... Atlast Andy murray win a slam grin grin grin

Look at your fingers, agbaya like you tongue
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by fredoooooo: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
naijababe:

Look at your fingers, agbaya like you tongue

Who is you ? Naijababe I guess grin grin
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Santino1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2012

Na so...He has now joined the official list of "one slam wonders" tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by fredoooooo: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
Santino1:

Na so...He has now joined the official list of "one slam wonders" tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Be prepare to read a book by murray in the nearest future title MY BEST FRIEND (DJOKOVIC) ........ grin grin
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
fredoooooo:

Who is you ? Naijababe I guess grin grin

No you, fredooooooo grin
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Santino1(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
fredoooooo:

Be prepare to read a book by murray in the nearest future title MY BEST FRIEND (DJOKOVIC) ........ grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin atleast he was unable to break his coach's (Lendl)record of first four slam finals losses....Like Lendl like Murray cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by chic2pimp(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2012

Santino1:

My fellow comedians......I see you've both run out of words eh grin cheesy grin..... Why is that huh? cheesy

Or Perhaps a bottle or 2 of haterade will help rejog your memories tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

dayokanu: Djokovic fuckup sha

Thats why I trust Nadal

Is that all you've got to say for yourself you shameless Nazi?

E dey pain u huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp13jmwncVA
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by fredoooooo: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
naijababe:

No you, fredooooooo grin

from your spelling of my username , so obvious you are refering to someone else ........... grin grin grin grin
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Santino1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
chic2pimp:

My fellow comedians......I see you've both run out of words eh grin cheesy grin..... Why is that huh? cheesy

Or Perhaps a bottle or 2 of haterade will help rejog your memories tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

Is that all you've got to say for yourself you shameless Nazi?

E dey pain u huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp13jmwncVA

Let us hope he doesn't end up like his namesake.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by ortopazz(m): 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
Some1 shud tell Nadal am tired of seeing this scot abi mixd briton win titles, it wasnt suppose to be, any ways tanks jeez fed and djoker dint add to their tallies it wud have made Nadal's job tougher! Cngrats to the muray fans! i mean xperience what what it feels like to celebrate true champions!

PROUDLY TEAM NADAL!
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by ortopazz(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2012
See all this murray fans disturbing this thread, I tot I wil never see this page, hmmm a grandslam, can u imagine when this boy is having injuries? Nadal!
I go whup am!

Besides My Woman did it, Serena Williams, saw eva longaria watching her in the 16s, now my Woman knows how to make her man happy, to all RENA fans in the building we going no where! Here 4 the keepz!
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by A40(m): 12:10am On Sep 12, 2012
Just as I had hoped/predicted events would turn out. My Queen Serena won and neither Federer or Djokovic won on the flipside grin grin Beautiful Bliss

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Handsome Footballers In The World / D'Tigress Press Release On 2 Year Basketball Ban / Olympics: Dream Team Atlanta '96 Listed Among Most Memorable Football Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.