Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! (3255 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 14, 2009
So i've often wondered why EVERYONE who claims to have an alleged problem with "religion" really is only bothered with christianity. While bored today i decided to read a treatise written a former member of the new age cult - eckanker. He did a very good expose on "18 new age lies", but what surprised me most was that a large majority of those lies are EXACTLY the same claims that atheists and muslims make! It set me thinking, is atheism simply a "logical" rejection of the bible based on lack of empirical evidence or is this really the spirit of the end time? I also notice the subtle but significant growth in the number of folks who NOW CLAIM TO BE SPIRITUAL but not religious . . .

Here are a few things that set me thinking . . .

Lie #1: Man can become a god.

- This is the number 1 claim of most new age cults . . . infact while listening to Harold Klemp (leader of Eckankar) today, i heard him clearly allude to this several times. This is also not surprisingly the crux of the atheist argument with christianity! That man is a god to himself!
This was Lucifer's sin that led to his expulsion from heaven and was the VERY SAME SIN that led Adam and Eve to lose the reward in the Garden of Eden . . .

“And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God
doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened,
and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.” (Genesis 3:4-5)

Lie #2: The Force is the Holy Spirit

This is a specific corruption from the Eckankar cult, if you were not observant you would have assumed they were refering to the Holy Spirit as spoken of in the bible.

This is also a favorite muslim corruption . . . that Mohammad is the Holy Spirit thus stripping the Holy spirit of any form of divinity!

Lie #3: God is impersonal

Another new age lie that i found is surprisingly widespread among peoples of different religions. In Islam, allah is nothing but a master and muslims are slaves who will NEVER be granted the favor of seeing his face either here nor in the hereafter.
Atheists argue that if indeed God exists, why would he be interested in puny little man like us?

It is simply the lie of satan . . .

Lie #9: All religions are valid

- lol this is probably a favorite among the atheists here. Threads like "what if the christian dies and finds out there is no God?" by Banom is a good example. Is it any surprise that christians who continue to hold tenaciously to the words of Christ are now regarded as fanatics, fundamentalists and "narrow-minded" bigots?

Is it any surprise now that EVEN CHRISTIANS are the first to accuse a fellow christian of "intolerance" when you openly tell muslims that allah is false?

The bible says in the last days christians will be hated for His sake . . . the times are subtly creeping on us when to openly profess to be a child of Jesus Christ will be a hate crime. Too many christians are busy partying and trying to fit into the world . . .

Lie #12: The concept of evil is out of date

I thought the term "evil" should be replaced with "sin" and you immediately see how prevalent this thinking has become. So-called christians now appear on this boards asking if smoking, living with partners they are not married to are still sins.

Lie #13: Personal experience is superior to faith

A favorite for those who claim to be "spiritual but not religious". Jagunlabi came to my mind here.

Lie #14: The Bible was just the holy book of some desert tribes

When atheists, muslims, new agers (who claim to be "christians"wink continously, venomously attack the bible, it makes me think there just might be something in this dusty little book that makes some spirits VERY uncomfortable. What is it about the bible that millions are frothing in the mouth to destroy? If this book was just the "holy book of desert nomads" why is EVERY up in arms against it? Why is it banned in muslim countries and now on the verge of being banned in so-called western nations?

Atheists here with the very same attitudes include - huxley, chrisbenogor, mazaje, krayola2, toneyb, bindex.

Just as an aside, i was intrigued to read that the version of the bible that occultic members fear the most is the King James Version first written in 1611.

Lie #15: The God of the Old Testament is a negative, authoritarian figure

This lie works on the principle that, if you accept it, then by definition you are
accepting that the God of the New Testament is also a negative figure, since they are
the same God. On the other hand, if you try to sidestep this by stating that they are
really two separate Gods, then you have invalidated the whole of the Old Testament
and rejected the Bible as the revealed word of God.
This trick is especially effective with Christians who seldom if ever read their Bible –
if they even have one.

I thought it was very apt to quote directly from the writer himself. This has become a very potent lie in the sense that on the face of it the claim actually seems to be true! shocked Note the rash of threads on this section too that CONSTANTLY seek to portray the older testament God as a blood thirsty fiend who is no different from Hitler afterall. Note the way muslims hurriedly rush to grab a few old testament verses to justify the cruelty of mohammad and his allah.

Note the number of "christians" who glibly accept this lie by claiming that the OT afterall is no longer relevant to the christian! shocked

The reason i was pushed to starting this thread was not to open up another us vs them argument (i frankly no longer care) but to show that indeed the atheist lies against christianity are NOTHING NEW, they are the VERY SAME LIES employed by the occult and satanists. Look for example at some of the writings of the founder of Eckankar and a very close associate to Ron Hubbard (a well known satanist) . . .

Jesus is dead whether anyone believes this or not. He died some 2000
years ago and has not been with this world since. This is the saddest aspect
of Christian religious history, Christianity as a historic religion was not
founded by Jesus, but by an educated Jew named Paul
, Those priests and
clergy who preach the word of Jesus and the God of Christianity [are]
thereby only speaking in the terms of institutional religion, that of the
educated. They preach from the Christian Bible, as the authority for their
case, based upon the words of their God. Therefore we find that this is a
false teaching, [Letters to a Chela p.25-26]

Notice the VERY SAME LIE is employed by muslims and atheists alike! Abuzola and Krayola2 are just an example of folks who have used this.

Anyone who is a student of the Bible or any of the sacred writings, but
particularly the Bible which we are more familiar with in this country,
knows that all the statements attributed to Jesus were not actually
statements that Jesus made, but they were made later by good writers in
their translations
, So you have people rewriting the King James version,
rewriting it until they have perfected it to reach all mankind, all states of
consciousness. [Paulji: A Memoir p.213-214]

The EXACT SAME LIE employed by muslims (the bible is corrupt, missing verses etc) and atheists (the gospels written 60 yrs after Christ's death etc) . . . shocked

Could it be a coincidence that atheists, muslims and satanists EMPLOY the exact same strategies against the bible and christianity or is this the very same spirit working on the children of disobedience? Do atheists themselves realise they are simply a pawn in the hands of the devil as he works overtime to destroy the souls of men in hell?

Can every atheist here ask himself two important questions - if indeed the bible is false why do i hate it so much?

If indeed Christ is real what happens when i die?
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by kolaxy(m): 4:32am On Sep 14, 2009
Good compilation.Thanx bro wink
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by Mshehd: 4:52am On Sep 14, 2009
"(i frankly no longer care)".

This is the part that concerns me brother, please, there are many who do not post, many whom you do not see or hear from, keep the faith.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by 3spade3(m): 5:56am On Sep 14, 2009
I noticed that.

kolaxy:

Good compilation.Thanx bro wink

Agreed. Very Good.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by Ceily(f): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2009
Hi,

I agree that there are a lot of ideologies, statements and arguments that confuses people and make them a wrong leader follow.  Those confusions serve all the same purpose: money, money, money. Unfortunately so called Christian preachers do not make an exception as Jesus has foreseen during his life. Meanwhile I get stomachache if a preacher collects money, not because I do not want to spend it but because I am asking myself if I can trust him.

So I learned that the only recipe against wrong ideologies is to have none. I believe in Jesus Christ. My experiences make it impossible to deny him. But not everbody made thosed experiences and therefore I cannot damn people who don't believe. I think that one day everybody will have come to him, one after the other. Things are like they are, I cannot change them if I think and think and think.

Therefore I try not to let any ideology digging in my mind, not to condemn and not to glorify somebody or something. I am too small to know everything. 
If you want to know to much you are a perfect victim for a wrong ideology.

Best regards,
Ceily
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by jagunlabi(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2009
Davidylan,no matter how much you try,your religious ideologies and beliefs are old school and are in the throes of death.Your struggle is futile.The old christian dogma has done more harm than good and a lot of people are beginning to realise that because mankind is waking up,finally.
You are merely fighting for a set of religious ideologies that you inherited from our former colonial masters,nothing more.
Jesus was also "new age" in his time and that was why his disciples could not understand him,because they were not ready yet for the message he had for them,and that message is what you call,"new age cults" which are being giving to mankind today by these new age teachers(not pastors),because,finally,the humankind is ready for it.And the message?GOD IS WITHIN ALL OF US.WE ARE ONE IN OUR ESSENCE.Isn't that wonderful?Far more wonderful than the divisive doctrine of the religion you continue to cling on to.
Your struggling is futile and folks like you will be left behind in the spiritual evolution of mankind.It is your choice.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by mazaje(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2009
davidylan:

So i've often wondered why[b] EVERYONE[/b] who claims to have an alleged problem with "religion" really is only bothered with christianity.

This statement is a LIE that you tell yourself so that you will feel special and sleep comfortable at night believing in your myths lies and delusion. . . . . . .  

It set me thinking, is atheism simply a "logical" rejection of the bible based on lack of empirical evidence or is this really the spirit of the end time?

Atheism is exactly what it is a lack of belief in all man made created gods simple. . . is your lack of belief in allah a sign of the end time? Islam says it is. . . grin grin

“And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God
doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened,
and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.” (Genesis 3:4-5)

See this nonsense that doesn't make sense at all. . .Yahweh who was supposed to protect his innocent children that know nothing from harm allowed his worst enemy to come inside the garden and deceive them. . how can satan or the devil or what ever you choose to call him lie to eve when according to the myth she does not even know the difference beween right and wrong?  According to the myth eve had no ability to judge the consequences of her actions because she does not even know what right and wrong means. This story alone says that christianity is a lie. . .Women did not start to painfully give brith because yahweh cursed eve. . Animals also give birth to their new born through very painful process just like humans. . .did yahweh curse all the female animals too? grin grin. .  

Lie #2: The Force is the Holy Spirit

This is a specific corruption from the Eckankar cult, if you were not observant you would have assumed they were refering to the Holy Spirit as spoken of in the bible.

Christianity itself is just a philosophy. . Even though there are some aspects of it that are original there are some other aspects of it that are not original. . . . .Various mystery religions their  own version of the myth of the dying and resurrecting godman even before the christian religion. . .The concept of a dying or resurrecting godman is not exclusively a christian idea. . .some of the stories even predate christianity. . .Paul himself has been accused of using the ideas and teachings of other greek religious philosophers in some of his writings. . .so there is nothing new there. . . . All religions and spiritual institutions are looking for followership and will do anything to cancel each other out. .Christianity has done that in the past. . .  

Atheists argue that if indeed God exists, why would he be interested in puny little man like us?

Doesn't it sound absurd to you that the force behind the entire universe will come down to earth and engage in battles with humans, scream and shouting in the process,  . .  boasting and beating his chest that his cloth has been soaked with the blood of the people he killed. . . Rejoicing and boasting that he killed all the people alone without any body helping him. . . .How do you guys reconcile the universe as we know it and this piece of myth that is written in the bible? grin grin. . . .So the enitire force behind the universe is more intrested in soaking his cloth with the blood of humans eh? Or getting angry because the people he has chosen as his own worship other gods than him. . .  grin grin grin. . .

It is simply the lie of satan . . .

This satan myth is completely ridiculous. . .Do you have any evidence of satan existing apart from the pages of the bible?

Lie #9: All religions are valid
- lol this is probably a favorite among the atheists here. Threads like "what if the christian dies and finds out there is no God?" by Banom is a good example. Is it any surprise that christians who continue to hold tenaciously to the words of Christ are now regarded as fanatics, fundamentalists and "narrow-minded" bigots?

Doesn't it sound absurd to you that of all the many many religions that we have in this world the ONLY the one that you were BORN into is the only true one grin grin. . .More than 75% of the people living in the world today do not believe in christianity and its nothing but arrogance and stupidity to declear that only your religion is valid. . .Have you studied all the world religions to know that they are all invalid or is it just the religion that you were born into that matters because you have been indoctrinated and conditioned long enough to believe that only your religion is valid? What evidence do you  have to show that christianity is more valid than hinduism?

Is it any surprise now that EVEN CHRISTIANS are the first to accuse a fellow christian of "intolerance" when you openly tell muslims that allah is false?

How do you know that allah is false? Where is your evidence to show that jehovah is real and allah is false? Do you know Abraham? Have you ever seen Moses, Joshau, Jacob and Issac? Do you know what Jesus looked like? Have you ever seen jesus? People will just never stop making ridiculous excuses for their religion and their god. . . as a christian you not only worships his your own god exclusively, but also believes that yours is the only god in existence. You laugh at the superstition of others even though they are almost exactly like your own, and reject their deities and spirits out of hand but accepts the validity of your own religion on only based on faith alone. . . This is completely ridiculous. . .How do you know that allah is a false and yahweh real? Do you have ANY evidence for that?. .Or do you just believe it based on faith?

The bible says in the last days christians will be hated for His sake . . . the times are subtly creeping on us when to openly profess to be a child of Jesus Christ will be a hate crime. Too many christians are busy partying and trying to fit into the world . .

This biblical claim is false. . .since inception christians have always been hated because of their new idea and failing to worship constituted gods, this happens every where are to ALL religions, Even muslims sometimes suffer persecution for their religion in places like Indai, China and Mongolia. . .Christians themselves also hate others and persecute them for their own beliefs(Christians have killed millions in the name of christianity while chanting the name of jesus in the process) The only thing that is keeping christians in check is democracy, Christians are just like moslems when it come to persecuting people that do not believe in their religion, They have done it in the past, and if given the opportunity they will do it again. . . .You are a very good example you have said that you hate moslems and atheist here on nairaland. . .This is just a lie that you tell yourself to make you feel happy. . .Christians, Moslems,Jews, Hindus, etc if giving the opportunity will kill those that disagree with their religion. . .  

Lie #14: The Bible was just the holy book of some desert tribes

When atheists, muslims, new agers (who claim to be "christians"wink continously, venomously attack the bible, it makes me think there just might be something in this dusty little book that makes some spirits VERY uncomfortable. What is it about the bible that millions are frothing in the mouth to destroy? If this book was just the "holy book of desert nomads" why is EVERY up in arms against it? Why is it banned in muslim countries and now on the verge of being banned in so-called western nations?

Atheists here with the very same attitudes include - huxley, chrisbenogor, mazaje, krayola2, toneyb, bindex.

The bible is just what it is a book of ancient jewish theology, mythology, fiction and fantasy. . .Why are you CONSTANTLY attacking the koran and moslems? Is there something about the koran that makes you VERY uncomfortable? You lie to yourself that every body is up in arms against the bible forgetting that moslems are also saying the same thing about their koran. . they also believe that every body is up in arms against their koran which to them is the greates book on earth and the koran tells them not to worry because people will be up in arms against it. . . Why do you goons complain when a taste of your own medicine is giving to you. . you go around attacking moslems and showing all the fallacies that are in the koran but when your own fallcies are shown to you, you guys begin to cry that your bible is under attack. . .The bible is not under attack we are only showing your guys how very poor your arguments are and the lies that are contained in the book. . .

Just as an aside, i was intrigued to read that the version of the bible that occultic members fear the most is the King James Version first written in 1611.

Is it the same kind james version that had to be reviwed and a new version published because the first one had a lot of errors in it. . . grin grin The lies you people always tell your selves so that you can sleep at night is pathertic. . . .occultic members are afraid of the kind james version a bible that had to be reviwed because it contains so many errors. .  grin grin. .Wetin man no go hear from this deluded clowns. . .

Lie #15: The God of the Old Testament is a negative, authoritarian figure

Have you read the passage in the book of Jeremiah where the bible god was shouting and beating his chest that is cloth is soaked with the blood of his enemies, Gloating that he killed them alone without any help? Or have you read about passages where he says that entire cities should be sacrificed to him as burnt offering?

I thought it was very apt to quote directly from the writer himself. This has become a very potent lie in the sense that on the face of it the claim actually seems to be true!  shocked Note the rash of threads on this section too that CONSTANTLY seek to portray the older testament God as a blood thirsty fiend who is no different from Hitler afterall. Note the way muslims hurriedly rush to grab a few old testament verses to justify the cruelty of mohammad and his allah.

The old testament god is NO different from hitler. . .What is the difference between allah and the old testement god? Even allah is kind enough to tell people that they should not kill children in battles no matter how they hate and despise the other camp. . but your own OT god does not even know that children are innocent because he tells his chosen men to kill off every body and sacrifce them as burnt offering unto him in some cases. . .

Note the number of "christians" who glibly accept this lie by claiming that the OT afterall is no longer relevant to the christian!  shocked

They can not believe that such a babaric monster as potrayed in the OT is who they pray to every for help. . . The OT god has said it clear and simple that he is the god of the jews alone. . . how can they comfortable attack allah when the OT is worse than allah?

The reason i was pushed to starting this thread was not to open up another us vs them argument (i frankly no longer care) but to show that indeed the atheist lies against christianity are NOTHING NEW, they are the VERY SAME LIES employed by the occult and satanists. Look for example at some of the writings of the founder of Eckankar and a very close associate to Ron Hubbard (a well known satanist) . . .

The reason you started this topic is to lie to yourself simple. . .

Notice the VERY SAME LIE is employed by muslims and atheists alike! Abuzola and Krayola2 are just an example of folks who have used this.

How do you know that it is a lie? Do you know paul or have you ever meet jesus? What makes the stories about jesus true and that about mohammed a lie? is it because you grew up in a culture that accepts the bible as the truth? Where is your evidence to show that paul was writing the truth. . . How do you know that he was not lying?

Could it be a coincidence that atheists, muslims and satanists EMPLOY the exact same strategies against the bible and christianity or is this the very same spirit working on the children of disobedience? Do atheists themselves realise they are simply a pawn in the hands of the devil as he works overtime to destroy the souls of men in hell?

The problem is that moslems also lump christians and atheist together saying that christians and atheist both use the same strategies when attacking Islam and the koran. . .Moslems also claim that the same spirit of disobedience is the same spirit that works in both christians and atheist when they are attacking islam and the Koran. . . Do you have any evidence for this mythical hell that you always love to cry about or do you just trying to threating yourself by holding unto the belief in that imaginary fantasy. . .  

Can every atheist here ask himself two important questions - if indeed the bible is false why do i hate it so much?

Atheist do not hate the bible. . .Do you hate the koran?. . .Muslims believe you hate that book why because you are always showing them how wrong its assertions are. . .We don't have the bible showing that the bible is false does not mean I hate it. . .but if that is what you call it then so be it. . .  

If indeed Christ is real what happens when i die?

I am 200% sure that Jesus is false. . in fact I KNOW that the bible and all its assertion are false. . . .
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2009
*looks at the thread shakes his head and strolls past*
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by DeepSight(m): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2009
Mazaje, please stop mis-defining atheism to suit your personal purposes.

Atheism denies the existence of God: simple.

It has nothing to do with "man - made gods".
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

*looks at the thread shakes his head and strolls past*

The exact response i would expect from those who spend 25hrs in a day talking about how Jesus is false. That Mazaje bothers with a rant that he alleges to be a response is more evidence of his own spiritual turmoil. If Christ didnt exist you wouldnt need 1000 words to prove it.

Infact without even bothering to go into details . . . many of your "points" are simply a rehash of the EXACT SAME LIES that satanic cults use . . . for example:

Christianity itself is just a philosophy. . Even though there are some aspects of it that are original there are some other aspects of it that are not original - Lie #14

This satan myth is completely ridiculous. . .Do you have any evidence of satan existing apart from the pages of the bible? - Lie #12

Doesn't it sound absurd to you that the force behind the entire universe will come down to earth and engage in battles with humans, scream and shouting in the process,  . .  boasting and beating his chest that his cloth has been soaked with the blood of the people he killed. . . Rejoicing and boasting that he killed all the people alone without any body helping him - Lies #1 and #3

Is it the same kind james version that had to be reviwed and a new version published because the first one had a lot of errors in it - Paul Twitchell (a well known satanist) makes this EXACT SAME criticism . . . see quote in my first post.

I wasnt expecting such a potent example of what this thread is about . . . that atheism is lock stock and barrel with satanism and the adherents dont even know it. Lord have mercy.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by bawomolo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2009
So i've often wondered why EVERYONE who claims to have an alleged problem with "religion" really is only bothered with christianity.

EVERYONE huh?
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by jagunlabi(m): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2009
Davidylan,you are a real champ of hypocrisy and bigotry.Really!But then,that is why you are a christian.You can't be a true christian without being bigotted and hypocritical.

The muslims and adherents of other religions can also and do make exactly the same claim you just made(the highlighted), "that atheism is lock stock and barrel with christianity and satanism and christians don't even know it."

What makes this claim less valid than your own?It all depends from which religious perspective one is looking and talking.The religion you belong to determines how your bigotry is going to be like.

You are so completely taking over by the folly of religious dogma that you can't even see that it is a folly.Na wa for you.It is time to wake up,mate.
davidylan:

I wasnt expecting such a potent example of what this thread is about . . . that atheism is lock stock and barrel with satanism and the adherents dont even know it. Lord have mercy.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2009
jagunlabi:

Davidylan,you are a real champ of hypocrisy and bigotry.Really!But then,that is why you are a christian.You can't be a true christian without being bigotted and hypocritical.

Old news . . . infact this was one of the points made by a proponent of the new age movement (James Hillman) and his only solution (which i think is what folks like you who have the power will propose to do sooner rather than later is a systematic elimination of genuine christians . . .

“I have tried to expose the unacknowledged force of Ares/Mars within
Christianity even since its origins. The historical and psychological truth
must be acknowledged, else the hypocrisy in the depths of Christianity
keep its believers ignorant of the wrath of the Lamb [Jesus Christ] in
which they place their trust. Only a contrite awakening to Christianity’s
hypocrisy in regard to peace and war could release a new dispensation, a
new reformation to rid monotheistic religion of its roots in war and the
roots of war in monotheistic religion
.”

You've simply recited the mantra of your new age and occult masters whose goal is to destroy the bible and christianity altogether all under the guise of "fanaticism".

jagunlabi:

The muslims and adherents of other religions can also and do make exactly the same claim you just made(the highlighted), "that atheism is lock stock and barrel with satanism and christians don't even know it."

But the funny thing is YOU NEVER HEAR EITHER YOU OR NEW AGE OCCULTISTS advocating the eradication of islam! Actually though islam is much more sympathetic to atheism since they both do the same thing - bash christianity and the bible. Other religions are simply atheism in disguise.

jagunlabi:

You are so completely taking over by the folly of religious dogma that you can't even see that it is a folly.Na wa for you.It is time to wake up,mate.

The problem is you are also completely blinded by your own religion (atheism) that logical reasoning is totally beyond your grasp. I woke up long long ago . . . that is why i know that atheism is simply the liberal non-commitant offshoot of occultism. Its you who needs to get your head out of the sands of denial.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by JeSoul(f): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2009
3 things:

@Jagunlabi,
There is nothing "old school" or outdated or "left behind in spiritual evolution" about David's "ideaologies"  - they are infact biblical, rooted firmly in the gospel of Jesus Christ and followed by a silent multitude all across the world. Whether you like it, accept it or not - there are countless christians out there who walk the path the Lord Jesus paved for us as outlined in the scriptures. We just do so in quiet satisfaction.

@Posters,
Perhaps many of you may not personally like David, but the honest truth is that he is right and if you do not like what he is saying it is because you do not like the bible & God & Jesus Christ - and that is okay, really, it is your perogative afterall ain't it? smiley

Many of us peddal "religious tolerance" and "unity" but the honest truth is between Christianity & Islam & atheism there can be no compromise - the very foundation of our belief systems are in stark contradiction, direct opposition and are frankly irreconcilable on all levels. The only thing we can all do is while we are being direct and unrelenting and unapologetic about what we believe is to treat each other respectfully and with sincerity. I fancy a good lot of the people on the religion forum - christian, muslim and atheist alike - but make not the mistake of thinking I will ever shy from declaring what the bible teaches, for I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ, it is life and power.

@Topic,
quite intresting. I hadn't realized how indeed they all employ practically the same instruments of warfare against christianity. Very intresting indeed.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by mazaje(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2009
davidylan:

The exact response i would expect from those who spend 25hrs in a day talking about how Jesus is false. That Mazaje bothers with a rant that he alleges to be a response is more evidence of his own spiritual turmoil. If Christ didnt exist you wouldnt need 1000 words to prove it.

Christ lived died and a religion was formed based on his personality. . . That is a fact. . . Where is your evidence to show that your god lives out side the pages of the bible? You can keep hitting your head on the wall but it will NEVER make your beliefs true. . your beliefs are just what they are. . They are not facts or truth. . .The bible god exist only in the pages of the bible and in your deluded imaginations simple. . . .

Christianity itself is just a philosophy. . Even though there are some aspects of it that are original there are some other aspects of it that are not original - Lie #14

Any evidence to show how this is a lie. . .It is a well know fact that some aspects of christianity are not original. . .

This satan myth is completely ridiculous. . .Do you have any evidence of satan existing apart from the pages of the bible? - Lie #12

Where is your evidence to show that satan exist out side the pages of the bible. . . That fact that you chose to believe in the myth does not make it true. . .where is your evidence to show that what I wrote is not true. . .

Doesn't it sound absurd to you that the force behind the entire universe will come down to earth and engage in battles with humans, scream and shouting in the process,  . .  boasting and beating his chest that his cloth has been soaked with the blood of the people he killed. . . Rejoicing and boasting that he killed all the people alone without any body helping him - Lies #1 and #3

How is this a lie?. . . .Don't you find it completely absurd that the force behind the uinverse will come and be fighting with humans and beating his chest that he killed them alone and soaked his cloth with their blood. . .If this passage were to exist in the koran I know you will use it to show the moslems how irrelevant their god is. . .

Is it the same kind james version that had to be reviwed and a new version published because the first one had a lot of errors in it - Paul Twitchell (a well known satanist) makes this EXACT SAME criticism . . . see quote in my first post.

How is this a lie. . .was the king james version of the bible not reviewed and revised because of the many translation errors it has. . .

Do you have any evidence to show that the mythical satan exist out side the pages of the bible and your deluded imaginations?. . . .Atheism is lack of belief in all the myths and lies you guys subscribe to. . .
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by mazaje(m): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2009
Deep Sight:

Mazaje, please stop mis-defining atheism to suit your personal purposes.

Atheism denies the existence of God: simple.

It has nothing to do with "man - made gods".

All the gods of human religion are man made if you have any evidence of any god that was not created by man then bring it on. . .Keep in mind that the universe is just what it is and is not an evidence for any man made god. . .
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by bawomolo(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2009
The point of this thread is basically persecution complex.

Its funny how a religion of 1 billion adherent is claiming to be victimized by an atheist-islam-satanist coalition.

It's pretty amazon how religion can turn intelligent people into fanatics.

There is nothing "old school" or outdated or "left behind in spiritual evolution" about David's "ideaologies"  - they are infact biblical, rooted firmly in the gospel of Jesus Christ and followed by a silent multitude all across the world.

well 2000 year old teachings are relative old school compared to new age teachings like that of the church of Scientology etc.

quite intresting. I hadn't realized how indeed they all employ practically the same instruments of warfare against christianity. Very intresting indeed.

aren't we generalizing by using "all" here.

the smell of persecution complex
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2009
bawomolo:

The point of this thread is basically persecution complex.

Its funny how a religion of 1 billion adherent is claiming to be victimized by an atheist-islam-satanist coalition.

It's pretty amazon how religion can turn intelligent people into fanatics.

Again another stupid and thoughtless comment, pardon my strong use of language but i feel sometimes it is warranted.

- Victimisation complex? How? Did anyone in this thread anywhere complain of being victims of big bad bullies? Is christianity claiming to be victimized? I simply rehashed the basic fact that the bible has predicted this as the signs of the endtime . . . no we arent victims, just learning to read the signs.

What do you really understand by the term "fanaticism"?
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by bawomolo(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2009
davidylan:

Again another stupid and thoughtless comment, pardon my strong use of language but i feel sometimes it is warranted.

- Victimisation complex? How? Did anyone in this thread anywhere complain of being victims of big bad bullies? Is christianity claiming to be victimized? I simply rehashed the basic fact that the bible has predicted this as the signs of the endtime . . . no we arent victims, just learning to read the signs.

What do you really understand by the term "fanaticism"?

You are fanatic to think Atheist are under the spell of satanism.

Jagunlabi has already said it all.

How many times do we have to hear about the signs of the endtime? the endtime was supposedly coming during the crusades, then the bubonic plague then WWI, then WWII.

This endtime you talk about isn't coming anytime soon.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2009
bawomolo:

You are fanatic to think Atheist are under the spell of satanism.

Jagunlabi has already said it all.

How many times do we have to hear about the signs of the endtime? the endtime was supposedly coming during the crusades, then the bubonic plague then WWI, then WWII.

This endtime you talk about isn't coming anytime soon.

I asked for the definition of a "Fanatic" not your own warped and discredited opinion. to give an opinion based on personal judgement is NOT being a fanatic, it is simply EXPRESSING AN OPINION . . . something you otherwise "tolerant" folks want to believe is not meant for christians.

you dont have to "hear" about the signs of the endtime, no one is forcing you to hear or comment on threads that talk about it. Get off your high horse pls.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by bawomolo(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2009
davidylan:

I asked for the definition of a "Fanatic" not your own warped and discredited opinion. to give an opinion based on personal judgement is NOT being a fanatic, it is simply EXPRESSING AN OPINION . . . something you otherwise "tolerant" folks want to believe is not meant for christians.

you dont have to "hear" about the signs of the endtime, no one is forcing you to hear or comment on threads that talk about it. Get off your high horse pls.

who expects a fanatic to admit he/her is being fanatic?

I'm just here to humor you that's all. being reading way too much Revelations lately? Atheism and Islam are one and the same. lmao you should try comedy.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2009
bawomolo:

who expects a fanatic to admit he/her is being fanatic?

I'm just here to humor you that's all. being reading way too much Revelations lately? Atheism and Islam are one and the same. lmao you should try comedy.

the same nonsense . . . repeating a lie without evidence to back it up.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by bawomolo(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2009
so how do you back up satanism, islam and atheism are the same.

how do you back up the statement that atheists only attack Christianity. Jagunlabi has said it all. funny stuff
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2009
bawomolo:

so how do you back up satanism, islam and atheism are the same.

how do you back up the statement that atheists only attack Christianity. Jagunlabi has said it all. funny stuff

I already did . . . you just cant read that's the problem. You people seem to approach these threads with a made up mind.

Jagunlabi said nothing that i didnt disprove so pls find something else to say.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by bawomolo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2009
No you didn't. You just posted random thoughts without showing the connection between atheists, satanists and "new age" cults.

You are just fooling yourself.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2009
bawomolo:

No you didn't. You just posted random thoughts without showing the connection between atheists, satanists and "new age" cults.

You are just fooling yourself.

I showed it quite clearly, if you didnt see it you must have a problem with simple comprehension. Others saw the link so its insignificant if you say you didnt see it
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by bawomolo(m): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2009
who are these "others"

You see how your fanaticism is deluding you here?
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2009
I give up. By all means get a dictionary and find words worse than fanatics.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by jagunlabi(m): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2009
Here is David Icke talking about how all the major religions are controlled by the same sun god worshippers at the very top of the human pyramid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8zohMUaUog
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by jagunlabi(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2009
-A christian claims(Davidylan for ex.):- "That all new age cults,atheists,islam and satanism(he forgot to include judaism and hinduism) are one and the same." How is this claim arrived at?Through simple religious prejudice.

-A muslim claims that:- "That all new age cults,atheists,christianity and satanism are one and the same thing." How is this claim arrived at? Through simple religious prejudice.

-A person of jewish faith claims that:- "That all new age cults,atheists,christianity,islam and satanism are one and the same thing." How is this claim arrived at? Through simple religious prejudice.

Is my point hitting home?

jagunlabi:

Here is David Icke talking about how all the major religions are controlled by the same sun god worshippers at the very top of the human pyramid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8zohMUaUog

David Icke says that all these major religions(satnism and hinduism included) are all different masks on the same face.What is that face?The face of ancient sun god worshipping.
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by banom(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2009
Davidylan and Noetic2 always employ the same gambling and and dribbling tactics to make sure they maintain upper hand in a religious debate,

All you are trying to do is to make  Muslims, Atheists and satanist look like they are the same, while in actual sense, they are not,

You have to understand this,

If three different persons are asked to  say the color of red, if the three persons sees it as red, they will call  it red, it is very much likely that the very reason that made an atheist to reject christinanity, will be the same that made a muslim and satanist to reject it as well,

For instance  , if i reject christian teachings on the ground that i dont believe Jesus is the son of God, and decide to become an atheist, a muslim and satanist may use the same reason to reject christianity as well.

Besides your arguements are contradicting each other,
Example,
No 9,  All Religions Are valid. .

There is no possible way an atheist, a Muslim and a Satanist can agree on the statement above,

An Atheist says Non of them is Valid,

A muslim says Only Islam is the valid one,

A satanist says none is valid,

So how can you reconcile their different stands above with your claim of being the same ?
Re: Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! by noetic2: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2009
mazaje:

All the gods of human religion are man made if you have any evidence of any god that was not created by man then bring it on. . .Keep in mind that the universe is just what it is and is not an evidence for any man made god. . .

1. these are the lies u tell urself daily to make urself feel better. by rejecting abundance of evidences and proofs based on ur deeply flawed world view and orientation.

2. is Jehovah man made? how? Are His revelations man made?

3.  grin grin grin how is the universe what it is? do u know how many times I have asked to explain this ur LIE? how did the universe and all that we see come into being?
please offer a rational explanation. . . . . .what a joke  grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Famous Quotes From The Great Noetic & Davidylan (phd.) / Warning Graphic, Raw Photos -- Isis On Christians: 'there Is Nothing To Give The / See This Clever Use Of Al Taqiyya By An Arab Who Molested A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.