Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram (9612 Views)

FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by BashMe1(m): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2012
Gwekzy: Na wao Naija...Dialogue with terrorists..WTF is dis?? JonathaN is A fool

Seconded....
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by nduchucks: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2012
A hefty border control contract should keep Shekau & brothers busy and happy. A billion here and there would help them keep the real Al Quaeda from entering Nigeria from Chad, our former territory Cameroon, and Niger.

Start the boys up with 1billion naira and the will protect our interests even if they annihilate themselves in the process.
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by olivertwist: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2012
SMH
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2012
Okija_juju: Only in Nigeria...

How can a government negotiate with terrorists...

No wonder criminality is rife in the country.. Nobody respects the government anymore.. One thing is certain, if you keep attacking the government non stop, they will cave and give in to your demands..

Scoreline; Terrorist 2 (Mend, Boko Haram) VS. Government 0

When I screamed that those thieves in the Niger Delta should not be paid people say no. We cannot eat our cake and have it, once you bend and negotiate with one na so dem go dey negotiate dey go.
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by Okparaejike: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
My people u c absolutely nothing is wrong with it u know say na idea man dey take run for cow.I want peace for naija
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by Dubemkelly(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
9ja da most populous nd problematic state....Matters arising n I thank God we r coded wit survival spirits. #SMH#
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by KenJak(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
Yaya6: I hope the Boko boys are ready submit to the present move of the FG. But to be factual, this is a wonderful move by the GEJ team to ensure peace and stability in the political and economic well being of the Nigerian.
you're a fool guy,what is a good move there?idiot...ah-ah! This is really disgusting,why not try and be like the american government?why negotiation?Jonathan is stupid,force should be used for force.
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by kelvincoll(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
Gwekzy: Na wao Naija...Dialogue with terrorists..WTF is dis?? JonathaN is A fool

Considering the death toll already and inefficiencies on the part of our security agencies. i think ds is the best option at hand to sustain peace. though i know GEJ wants to unmask the BH foot soldiers and put them under surveillance.. #ma 2 cents
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by muyenmuyen: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
nonsense, how can u dialogue with people on mask. the killers of inoscent xtians. the blood of people u kill shall judge u
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by stanleysneak(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
well let's see wat wil happen, i mean wat kan i say?
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by ekpriobong(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2012

You are the f.o.o.l. What do you think he should do? Continue wasting some members of the JTF in the name of fighting them. I think you are the big f.o.o.l. You are saying this rub/bish because you don't stay in the North where these people operate.
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by cynthio: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
brownlord: Since to make in life is to indulge in crime, why won't I form my own militant group, after which if we able to kill and terrorist real hard, they govt. pay us for it, MAD govt, foolish move, a confuse nation with foolish people leaving in it
And u happen to be a part of the foolish people living in this mad nation. Smh
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by Beautymc(f): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
Ijeoma Obasi:
I see you are against dialoguing with terrorists...to jaw - jaw ,is better than war - war.if dialogue will bring lasting peace and progress, I will go with the govt on this.
Don't forget in a hurry that another group will still come up after negotiating with BH b'cos they knw that our govt is very weak and govt will still dialogue with them.
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by Lordave: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
In Nigeria
Bomb, maim, kidnapp and kill people and be granted amnesty.
Rob a bank and be sentenced to life imprisonment.
Loot, squander and embezzle public funds, you will be invited to laW court, get tried and confirmed guilty Of The crime. Don't even bother, just give them 1/10 of Your loots and You are a freeman.
Steal N1k and be sentenced to death either by a hostile mob or by hanging throug a dumb judge. 9ja for life!
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by mengi: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
I DEY LAF, INFACT NA NOW THE FILM WAN START.
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by Sike(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
mengi: I DEY LAF, INFACT NA NOW THE FILM WAN START.
THEM NO FIT WATCH AM FINISH!
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
whether they go to d dialogue table or not,we must find d square root of naija before or in 2015. what's d basis of d so called dialogue?
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by confusion247(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
ednut1: If FG can dialogue with d terrorist MEND why nt BOKO, u can't defeat boko cos they r hidin amongst humans, even USA afta 11 years of fightin taliban wit all der weapon nd gadget, wetin later happen, dailogue, good step joor
Be informed that MEND was fighting a legitimate, moral and legal fight. MEND is fighting injustic, environmental pollution and degradation in Niger Delta. MEND have never attacked a church nor a mosque. MEND never attacked schools nor market place. boko haram are terrorists killing the innocent unnecessarilly. Jonathan is the first govt on earth to dialogue with terrorists. dialogue with terrorists shows the failure of jonathan as president. So shall massob start bombing and unecessary killings, govt will go and dialogue with them. wake up one morning, form a gang, kill as many as possible and get paid by Nigerian govt.
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by Omarbah: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
franksunny: I know that negotiation is not going to work, it will collaps. I still stand on never you negotiate with terrorist.
Why
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by confusion247(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
promises not fulfilled. Anytime boko haram attacked, jonathan will promise us that the murderers will never go unpunishednl. Today the murderers will be made to live big for commiting crime and atrocities. i am just praying, let massob not borrow a leaf or use boko haram operating system.
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by confusion247(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
Ijeoma Obasi:
I see you are against dialoguing with terrorists...to jaw - jaw ,is better than war - war.if dialogue will bring lasting peace and progress, I will go with the govt on this.
[color=#770077][/color]
Criminals should face the full weight of the law not dialogue. No responsible and reasonable govt dialogues with terrorists and murderers. Jonathan got it wrong this time and the spirit of innocent Nigrlerians killed will hunt him forever.
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by oiseworld: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
if this is true, then its a wrong move from the govt. If a dailogue could be possible, then a national conference would be much easier/preferable.
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by elimokhai(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
After the negotiation, Abul Qaqa will be given an oil bloc and will be receiving N1Billion annually for souls he has wasted so far. Is this a country? Next to receive amnesty is the fraudsters to stop them from tarnishing the image of Nigeria, isn’t that what the government wants? Paying criminals will tax payer’s sweats.
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2012
Billions on mend and militants,trilions may be used on boko haram,if we are not careful,another radical group will soon be in the making probably in th south west,since other main regions now have radical groups,which way naija?is this country cursed or we are the ones cursing ourselves?how will some baster.ds wake up one day and start killing good citizens only to be well paid for a job well done by the FGN.now tell me how won't people run to zambia to find work and school when our graduates are meant to be slaves to radicalist who sees crime as well paid?infact i'm beginning to think this groups are sponsored by politicians who has no other job than to do evil just to collect money from the FGN since they know the FGN can't stand against them.#bitter-truth
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2012
The Federal Government has been making this claim of a dialogue with Boko Haram for about 2 years now. And the group has continued to deny these claims each and every time.
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by bizzlemie(m): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
Boko haram don't want amnesty, what they want is a full-fledged islamic nation. Why do y'all think they are attacking churches in the North? It's cuz they want to get rid of Christianity completely in the northern states and establish their Islamic religion. Thereafter, they'll gradually infiltrate into the non-Islamic states until Nigeria becomes an islamic country, jst like Libya, Egypt, Algeria and co.

I just wonder what the FG wishes to achieve via informal dialogue with them. A divided Nigeria? We'll be watching.
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by ugoani(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2012
skydeexie:

For the upteenth time, this is what they say they want. So what is there to dialogue about?
Who is kidding who in this whole episode of Boko haram? Why is the Government always claiming ignorance as to what the BH boys want?
It's Shariah in all its ramifications or NOTHING! The Boko boys are going for broke. And like their father the devil, they give no quarter and take no quarter. Government should stop wasting time and face the real issues of governance. Boko haram is NOT one of those issues.
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by ugoani(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
With this am advocating that fg apologize to all criminals that have been punished in the past and release all prisoners currently in jail because their crimes are far lesser and incomparable with that of bh that is being dialoged with.
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by drnoel: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2012
foolish people, let them be talking to terrorists as a sign that the lives these people have wasted is all in vain. That is how they gave some people some billions the other time via shell and those people vanished in2 thing air. Dem come dey wonder wetin happen...irresponsible.
Re: FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2012
Firstly: Wats d meaning of boko haram
Boko Haram means Western education is sacrilege. They go against western education...their believe is base on wat their leader preach about western education,they said western education has brought about corruption to Nigeria,not even Nigeria,d whole islamic countries and the world in general,they believe civilisation has caused more harm than good to the society,they believe that illicit act like(raping,kidnapping,wearing naked clothes,hip hop music etc) are what is causing harm and un peaceful society due to civilization, therefore they plan to restrain/curbed western education by applying their gibberish/jargon sharia law into the country which will in turn leads to an Islamic country. OK islamic is a religion of peace,fine,but y killing in d name of Allah,is that how peace work. They have turn PEACE upside down... I pity those that die ignorants in Boko haram 'suicide bombing teaching',how I wish they can come back to earth and tell their fellow Boko's that their teaching is false because I know most of them would have suffer many tins in the hand of satan.
So coming back to government dialogue with boko haram. My ppl do think dis will work out for them and are u sure they will listen to the government on dis dialogues,cause they are very stubborn. I heard one northern governor yesterday saying that the north are planing to divide and who cares if they do.The only thing d government can do is to arrest their leaders as dis will reduce the bombing and killings.....
That's just my opinion...THanksFirstly: Wats d meaning of boko haram
Boko Haram means Western education is sacrilege. They go against western education...their believe is base on wat their leader preach about western education,they said western education has brought about corruption to Nigeria,not even Nigeria,d whole islamic countries and the world in general,they believe civilisation has caused more harm than good to the society,they believe that illicit act like(raping,kidnapping,wearing naked clothes,hip hop music etc) are what is causing harm and un peaceful society due to civilization, therefore they plan to restrain/curbed western education by applying their gibberish/jargon sharia law into the country which will in turn leads to an Islamic country. OK islamic is a religion of peace,fine,but y killing in d name of Allah,is that how peace work. They have turn PEACE upside down... I pity those that die ignorants in Boko haram 'suicide bombing teaching',how I wish they can come back to earth and tell their fellow Boko's that their teaching is false because I know most of them would have suffer many tins in the hand of satan.
So coming back to government dialogue with boko haram. My ppl do think dis will work out for them and are u sure they will listen to the government on dis dialogues,cause they are very stubborn. I heard one northern governor yesterday saying that the north are planing to divide and who cares if they do.The only thing d government can do is to arrest their leaders as dis will reduce the bombing and killings.....
That's just my opinion...THanks
Firstly: Wats d meaning of boko haram
That's just my opinion...THanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari / Boss Mustapha: Osinbajo Committed To Indivisibility Of Nigeria / Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.