Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy (31891 Views)

Expose: Currency Policy, How CBN, Banks & APC Cheat Nigerians by Joel3 / Re: Conversation Of Jarus With SANUSI On The New Currency Policy / Picture Of Farouk Lawan Immortalised On Nigeria New Currency Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by hercules07: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
logica: Fine. Penalties. Some people don't mind the penalties and still go collect 500k with GMG bags as you can see from this thread. Providing them with 5000 notes makes it easier for them; it's like an encouragement. Do you realize the reason most Nigerians (apart from those who use GMG bags to collect same) will not collect 500k is simply because of the bulk even with 1000 Naira notes?

The cashless policy is meant to make it safer to transact business, if it reduces stealing all well and good, the police and efcc can still catch the corrupt guys by following the trail, I am more inclined to use electronic means of transacting business instead of physical cash.
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by Katsumoto: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
hercules07:

The cashless policy is meant to make it safer to transact business, if it reduces stealing all well and good, the police and efcc can still catch the corrupt guys by following the trail, I am more inclined to use electronic means of transacting business instead of physical cash.

In economics, you don't look at individual or minor transactions, you look at a majority of transactions.

Nigeria's underground economy is at least 75% of the overall economy and most of those transactions will be in cash.

This policy runs counter to the Cashless society policy.
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by logica(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
coogar:

goodness gracious!
don't you ever stop - you have to be close to the customer to know which particular currency he was paid to begin with. with a man dragging a GMG bag, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know he's dragging money. one of them is more prone to be marked as a target than the other - that is the point! your username is logica and yet you display the attributes of an intellectually-sterile baboon!
LMAO. So the prying eye in the lobby is not close enough? The guy that came into the lobby just to be sure he knows who's carrying money doesn't know what he's doing? If it was to determine who's carrying large sums by judging from GMG-dragging-dolts (as yourself), does he need to be in the lobby? Was it not a few posts back you said robbers stay at the entrance of banks? Keep grasping at straws. Once again, only a zinjanthropus will go collect large sums of money that require GMG (and without being accompanied by armed policemen).

coogar:
logic evades you.....
the plan is to mop up the worthless currency denominations and gradually introduce the 5000 note. there would be availabilty of the 5000 note and a bank can run short of any currency denomination at any given time.....it has little to do with the general circulation, another customer present at the bank earlier could have hauled off all the 1000 notes available for the day so what's your point?
And with the part in bold, were you being logical when you jumped for joy that now you can collect 2 bundles of 5000 notes, when there really is no guarantee that they will ALWAYS be available?
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by logica(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
hercules07:

Actually I was not referring to embezzlers. Some strange baboon claimed he collects 500k using Ghana-must-go bags. Apparently IT is not aware of the electronic means you suggested.
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by Decryptor(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
phraze: Only people with foresight emulate the steps of Great Leaders. Mr. Seun has supported this, don't know why i should'nt. Ekù ishè Sir
Cyber Sychophant.
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by coogar: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
logica:
LMAO. So the prying eye in the lobby is not close enough? The guy that came into the lobby just to be sure he knows who's carrying money doesn't know what he's doing? If it was to determine who's carrying large sums by judging from GMG-dragging-dolts (as yourself), does he need to be in the lobby? Was it not a few posts back you said robbers stay at the entrance of banks? Keep grasping at straws. Once again, only a zinjanthropus will go collect large sums of money that require GMG (and without being accompanied by armed policemen).

stop barking without biting - not everybody in the banking hall can be in a position to see what is being paid @ the counter. i cannot say for the community bank you operate in your hamlet where banking operations are done under mango tree! i have made my point, high denomination currencies are easier to count and much more comfortable to transit from one point to another. it now means i can have half a million in a small envelope without being marked by miscreants like yourself!

Any with the part in bold, were you being logical when you jumped for joy that now you can collect 2 bundles of 5000 notes, when there really is no guarantee that they will ALWAYS be available?

the availability or the lack of it would be determined by the demands of the customers!
if the bank is situated where big merchants operate then you can expect more 5000 notes than your community bank where the total cash in their vault is less than N50,000.....you lack wisdom and please quit these moronic lines of arguments and let other people advance their own points....
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by jamace(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
crown777:

It is no longer news that CBN plans to introduce N5,000 note by January 2013 .

The crux of the matter is the implication that this will have on our individual lives and national economy. One of the indices of a GROWING INFLATION, is the creation of Higher Local Currency Bill, NO matter what CBN or the Managers of our economy say, they know too well in their minds.

The highest bill in the US is $100, Britain is €50, Ghana 50 Cedi, Have ever had a scene where you're forced to spend N100 or above for a service that's worth N50, all because the service provider claims ;"No Change"? This in itself is inflationary.

Ask them in Zimbabwe where the highest currency in circulation is $100 Trillion Bill, but no one spends it. Instead, people use the US dollars and South African rands for their daily transactions!

We will soon be buying things now sold for about N3,000 - N4,500; for N5,000.00!

It is terrible!

Why are we not emulating Ghana where they just redenominated their currency? Why can't we do same to manage our economy?

The answer is clear; if we redenominate THEY will lose the money already stolen and kept abroad. For instance if we redenominate by cutting down two zeros, N1,000 becomes N10 while N100 becomes N1. In a similar way one dollar will exchange for N1.55k. Therefore $100m will be N1.5m. Naira will become stronger against many currencies and stealing money abroad will become unattractive.

Why are we going for higher denomination when CBN is spending billions to promote a cashless economy?

Join to say no to introduction of higher denomination of naira . Let's save our economy. If we have 2 re-occupy Nigeria or CBN (this time), let's do it....even if ₪o† for ourselves then let's do it for d future of our children and their unborn children!! Before they turns us to millionaires that can't buy bread

We elected them we don't need a higher currency.
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by Genius100: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
They say " He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a compound fool". Essentially what this means is that you should be smart enough to know the things you do not know.

There are very very very few here on Nairaland that can make a fact based convincing case of the implication of the introduction of the N5,000 bill and the coins. Yet, the majority are talking so confidently about what will happen. In other words, most of you guys here are compound fools.
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by vodkat: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nigeria keep increasing naira note and another ediot Cbn gov will make 100000 naira One day. In the long run this is a stupid idea and it is not combat the real problem just making avenue for stealing, inflation and devaluation of the naira
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by logica(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
coogar:
stop barking without biting - not everybody in the banking hall can be in a position to see what is being paid @ the counter. i cannot say for the community bank you operate in your hamlet where banking operations are done under mango tree! i have made my point, high denomination currencies are easier to count and much more comfortable to transit from one point to another. it now means i can have half a million in a small envelope without being marked by miscreants like yourself!
I doubt this monkey has been in any Nigerian bank talk less of collecting 500k in Ghana-must-go bags. Which palatial banks do you go to that are so big that the counter is not very visible? Or which palatial banks separate their lobby from the counter? You built them right? You only made your point in your head, and just for avoidance of doubt, na your father (as in your papa...as in that monkey that balanced on your mother to make you) be miscreant.

coogar:
the availability or the lack of it would be determined by the demands of the customers!
if the bank is situated where big merchants operate then you can expect more 5000 notes than your community bank where the total cash in their vault is less than N50,000.....you lack wisdom and please quit these moronic lines of arguments and let other people advance their own points....
Oh, that palatial bank you go collect 500k from with GMG bags that does not have 1000 notes available (and then packs the GMG bag full of 20 Naira notes) can now provide 5000 note bundles due to demands from "big merchants" like you? So the availability of 1000 notes at this your "big-man" branch could not be determined by you? LMAO
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by cowgurl: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
Not in support of this new currency policy not when there is a cashless policy on the run as well!

Hey Jaurus,
Am interested in knowing how far he's gone with the cashless thingy when you speak with him again, thanks for sharing this convo!
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by Genius100: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
Jarus: After more than 3 years of intense debate on issues CBN on NL , I have actually decided to softpedal on debates that have to do with Sanusi. Although the primary reason why I have not been so active on this currency discourse is because I have been involved in so many things of late and hardly have time for these long posts and back-and-forth debates again. But having been at the forefront of his defence in the past, I think people that sought to know my take on this issue are very right.

First, I have never hidden my fanship of SLS, far before he became CBN boss(check this March 2009 thread: https://www.nairaland.com/248924/role-model-corporate-nigeria. But our path never crossed until sometime last year. One thing you can't take from SLS is his openness and breaking down of communication. I am not the first person to publish an unofficial communication with him (one Zainab something did during the subsidy wahala, as did Tunde Fagbenle, popular Punch columnisthttp://www.punchng.com/viewpoint/sanusi-lamido-sanusi-and-me/). SLS is one of the very few public officers in Nigeria that are very accessible and breaks class barrier to interact when public officers dont shield themselves from us nobodies in the society and everyone can just literally walk up to a public officer and seek clarifications.

What I only did here was to post his response to some clarifications I sought from him over the weekend at least to raise NL profile, not necessarily to convince anyone, but to present his case. I did not record it. I just picked the main points from the 17 minutes dicussion. I did not even seek his permission to post this. In hindsight, I think I erred not seeking his permission, especially now that his critics like Pat Utomi have latched on to this largely informal discussion and circulating on his website and FB page.

My personal take: I am very much in support of N5000 note introduction, but I still have issues with the higher denominated coins. But then, what is wrong with in giving him benefit of doubt?

NB: My major take-home from this thread as an active Nairalander for more than 5 years plus now is that most Nairalanders (nay Nigerians) are actually genuine in their criticisms and not necessarily driven by sentiments in their criticism of public officers. This is why Ajanlekoko, Ekt Bear and few other top critics of SLS (including Seun)over years actually saw reason in this policy, when they are usually at the front of anti-SLS debates. I think analysis on NL will be good for it if we look at individual cases/events/policies rather than the face of the bearer. This is why I think most of us are being unfair to GEJ not seeing any good in whatever comes from his government. I have personally reviewed my assessment of GEJ based on more facts(but that is a matter for another day).

I am very interested in hearing your new assessment of GEJ because you are one of the very few persons here, whose view I respect. My main beef with GEJ is that corruption has skyrocketed under him compared to what obtained during OBJ's tenure and corruption is the root cause of the majority of problems in Nigeria. When you get a chance, feel free to post your revised assessment. Atleast we know you are not one of the 40 laptop crew whose views are simply laughable to any intelligent person.
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by logica(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
1000 Naira bundles
[img]http://1.bp..com/-wpitGOLKBD4/T8P7jpNiYVI/AAAAAAAAZBk/iWrFxloZDPE/s1600/03.JPG[/img]

Ghana-must-go-bag

ROFLMAO.
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by cowgurl: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
Forgot to add this...
with the new currency policy on ground, [s]bank robbers are gathering right now to review their robbery plans to make their task much easier as well, maybe they'l resort to following and robbing any individual coming out of a banking hall not minding if he/she went in for deposition or enquiries[/s],
so be warned!
you didn't hear it from me.
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by bittyend(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2012
I still don't know how you can be "cashless" in country like Nigeria where there is no electricity, and 90% of business transaction is done with cash. How many people do online shopping in Nigeria? How many stores have chip and pin counters? How many payments are made online? How many people have access to internet? How many people have bank accounts?

Nigeria can NEVER be cashless in the next 20 years - this mallam is just putting the cart before the horse.

1 Like

Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by bittyend(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2012
Don't tell me retailers in Nigeria have chip and pin counters..loooooooooool

How many stores even have websites in Nigeria and online payments?

N5000 notes are unnecessary - and 'cashless' society in Nigeria for now is a pipe dream..
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by charlie193: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2012
So is only coins someone can use in vending machines. When there are new High tech machine that now accept notes. Our leaders always shows their ignorant about the latest world technology
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by logica(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
cowgurl: bank robbers are gathering right now to review their robbery plans to make their task much easier as well, maybe they'l resort to following and robbing any individual coming out of a banking hall not minding if he/she went in for deposition or enquiries
Trust me they don't need to review anything. They already know the mugus who come collect 500k with or without Ghana-must-go bags as they were there (or were called and informed by a look-out) as the money was being counted and placed on the counter.
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by Biggyd2: 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
Since Senate has gone ahead to suspend his policy, lets hope they take into cognizance what the masses are saying before they make any further decision on this matter.
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by logica(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2012
charlie193: So is only coins someone can use in vending machines. When there are new High tech machine that now accept notes. Our leaders always shows their ignorant about the latest world technology
Sorry. I missed that part. You mean somebody said vending machines only accept coins? When in this very Nigeria I have used a vending machine that was fed with notes?
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
I support introduction of 5000 Notes 100% but I reject conversion of any note to coin 98%.
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by blaqoracle: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
dplordx: Weak and f00lish justification. Why cant that monkey fire this CBN emir angry
you are the biggest fool to ever refer to sanusi as a fool. failures Never Appreciate Achievers. an eminent nigerian that has brought honour to nigeria should never be insulted.
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by hercules07: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
Katsumoto:

In economics, you don't look at individual or minor transactions, you look at a majority of transactions.

Nigeria's underground economy is at least 75% of the overall economy and most of those transactions will be in cash.

This policy runs counter to the Cashless society policy.

The majority of the 75% do not use banks, they are excluded from the policy.
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by vodkat: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
bittyend: I still don't know how you can be "cashless" in country like Nigeria where there is no electricity, and 90% of business transaction is done with cash. How many people do online shopping in Nigeria? How many stores have chip and pin counters? How many payments are made online? How many people have access to internet? How many people have bank accounts?

Nigeria can NEVER be cashless in the next 20 years - this mallam is just putting the horse before the cart.
as long as the point of sale has electricity and the bank has electricity this shd not be a problem so ur not correct. Assuming u go to a store or a barber for eg after he cuts ur hair all you need is to swipe ur card. The barbers terminal will connect to the bNk and approve the transaction simple
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by oiseworld: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2012
just imagine what sanusi is saying, prove to show that it would cause inflation. Oh God!!

SANUSI REMAINS THE WORST AND MOST UNQUALIFIED CBD GOVERNOR NIGERIA EVER HAD. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by blaqoracle: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2012
Theben: Sanusi is just a mere politician who knows the best answer to give at any time. That is not to say all he said was right. Does he know better than the professors in Economics who are advocating against this new currency introduction?
which professor of economics are you referring to? is It The Professors that institutionalisd decay corruption, and immorality in our education system that has led to a cancerous decay of the society? Sanusi real-time professor of monetary policy-cash management. To those of us that believe in the indivisibility of this great country, sanusi can never be wrong; he is infallibe and sancrosant.
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by nitrogen(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
Jarus: After more than 3 years of intense debate on issues CBN on NL , I have actually decided to softpedal on debates that have to do with Sanusi. Although the primary reason why I have not been so active on this currency discourse is because I have been involved in so many things of late and hardly have time for these long posts and back-and-forth debates again. But having been at the forefront of his defence in the past, I think people that sought to know my take on this issue are very right.

First, I have never hidden my fanship of SLS, far before he became CBN boss(check this March 2009 thread: https://www.nairaland.com/248924/role-model-corporate-nigeria. But our path never crossed until sometime last year. One thing you can't take from SLS is his openness and breaking down of communication. I am not the first person to publish an unofficial communication with him (one Zainab something did during the subsidy wahala, as did Tunde Fagbenle, popular Punch columnisthttp://www.punchng.com/viewpoint/sanusi-lamido-sanusi-and-me/). SLS is one of the very few public officers in Nigeria that are very accessible and breaks class barrier to interact when public officers dont shield themselves from us nobodies in the society and everyone can just literally walk up to a public officer and seek clarifications.

What I only did here was to post his response to some clarifications I sought from him over the weekend at least to raise NL profile, not necessarily to convince anyone, but to present his case. I did not record it. I just picked the main points from the 17 minutes dicussion. I did not even seek his permission to post this. In hindsight, I think I erred not seeking his permission, especially now that his critics like Pat Utomi have latched on to this largely informal discussion and circulating on his website and FB page.

My personal take: I am very much in support of N5000 note introduction, but I still have issues with the higher denominated coins. But then, what is wrong with in giving him benefit of doubt?

NB: My major take-home from this thread as an active Nairalander for more than 5 years plus now is that most Nairalanders (nay Nigerians) are actually genuine in their criticisms and not necessarily driven by sentiments in their criticism of public officers. This is why Ajanlekoko, Ekt Bear and few other top critics of SLS (including Seun)over years actually saw reason in this policy, when they are usually at the front of anti-SLS debates. I think analysis on NL will be good for it if we look at individual cases/events/policies rather than the face of the bearer. This is why I think most of us are being unfair to GEJ not seeing any good in whatever comes from his government. I have personally reviewed my assessment of GEJ based on more facts(but that is a matter for another day).
Bros, going by the bolded, it is evident that you havent stated the reasons behind your take on this matter.

To be realistic, this will do more harm than good to the economy, if we should go into the fundamental and the technical analysis of this policy, it will be clear to us that policies like this will only have adverse effect on our economy. Historically, inflation has been one big problem or limitation of this policy, 5k note will only increase the price of goods and services, perhaps you should check the last time something like this was done and assess the inflationary effects, even the mere introduction of new notes of existing denominations caused a lot of problems then, so, he (sls) shouldnt pretend to be alienic to this.
Furthermore, it will aid the hoarding and laundering practices by our heartless leaders/politicians, we all know the prevailent rate of corruption in Nigeria, unfortunately we've been battling with this for long, part of what our people (leaders) should be doing now is to formulate policies and develop feedback in order to assess the effectiveness of these policies and aid sound control, but alas, they do things that favour them directly thinking we the masses are fools.

Btw, please tell me how this sls new policy will help the existing ones, like the cashless economy policy, introduction of 5k note will gradually anihilate the cashless thing, how? our people will like to carry cash around since it wont be bulky anymore, 1m can easily be with you without people noticing that, and that disqualifies the points behind the campaign for a cashless economy. we shouldn't hide under the canopy of familiarity and ......, whatever is not okay is not. Well, perhaps, you come and tell us why you like this policy, i will personally appreciate it sir.
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by olajide8(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
Seun: I support Sanusi on the "new" currency policy. It's simply the most practical way to reduce the cost of cash management. I also support his decision to keep a low profile this time, since people won't understand that this has nothing to do with inflation. Uneasy lies the head.
Seun stop being a "sisi" and man up to reality in not too short a time past, when we were using the fifty kobo note, you could go to a road side mallam, and buy 5 pieces of chewing gum or 5 cubes of choco-milo immediately, they phased the note out, nigerians reacted by moving the price of choco-milo, that was not to say the production price had changed, the mentality of nigerian's was what changed and that was what pushed the price of other items, from the true value to higher values, recently "when our naira was so brought down from its perceived glory" by soludo who turned them into plastic, this also affected the net worth of items, our mentality, the mentality of a developing world people, will always follow notes rather then coins, it would have made sense if he had said I want to turn it into the 5k note and re-denominate removing 2 zero's, the rest is stories today well like they say experience is the best teacher, and may be just may be, their is something I can't see apart from the cost of holding cash, which in its true terms does not exist, only in the minds of economists and policy makers, well that's their problem but I hope it doesn't see the light of day, only if after doing it they will re-denominate, just my thought
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by bittyend(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
vodkat: as long as the point of sale has electricity and the bank has electricity this shd not be a problem so ur not correct. Assuming u go to a store or a barber for eg after he cuts ur hair all you need is to swipe ur card. The barbers terminal will connect to the bNk and approve the transaction simple

**My bad, I was going to say cart before the horse**

But how many people operate current accounts in Nigeria? The last time checked, more than 50% of Nigerians don't even have a bank account; which means most Nigerians still prefer to keep their money at home.

And where's their source of electricity going to come from with the epileptic power supply in Nigeria? And don't tell me about generators because they're not reliable.

Nigeria doesn't even have a working insurance policy, so what happens when fraudsters take money out people's account, without them knowing about it, or use their bank cards for fraudulent transactions; who's going to pay them back? I see why most Nigerians are scared of keeping their money in the bank.

Nigeria isn't ripe for a cashless society. We're talking about a country with no database of its citizens.

Tell the mallam to save his pipe dreams for losers, and he shouldn't waste the unavailable billions to print unnecessary notes.

1 Like

Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
cowgurl: Forgot to add this...
with the new currency policy on ground, [s]bank robbers are gathering right now to review their robbery plans to make their task much easier as well, maybe they'l resort to following and robbing any individual coming out of a banking hall not minding if he/she went in for deposition or enquiries[/s],
so be warned!
you didn't hear it from me.

Your so right!
Criminals will do all sort of things to lay their creepy hands on and have a bunch of these notes in their pocket
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by jammer777: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
wasiudvd: To what extent will the effect of N5,000 note have on cash management? All banks have limit on all their ATMs, even though their is still space in the cassettes, u can't load more than the your limit.
Each branchs vault have limit too, this limit is not number of notes but figures, so as soon as d limit is reached, it does not matter if u are moving just a single note with bullion van, you will incure the same expense when u are moving hundreds.
Any time dis man wan do sumtin, he no dey think twice?

U just spoke ma mind as few ppl know this. Sunday is doing fine here!

Xxxxxxxxx31
Re: Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy by 175(m): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
ayox2003:

He is a Nigerian who uses his intellect to dissect issues, conduct interviews and make good contributions on this forum. Unlike some of you who howl "price of garri" on every posts.

Read it and make your contribution because this subject might actually affect the "price of garri".

Frawzey.

wia ebamma? Come ooo ur price of garri is about to come down at last

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Paddy Adenuga's Bid To Acquire Chevron Failed / Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. / Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.