Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Does This Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Mean? (643 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Mean? by Keemz(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2012
My Girlfriend has in her relationship status..."in a realtionship with "(my name).And now,she's changed it to just "in a realtionship".Help me NL,what does this signify
Re: What Does This Mean? by beylinko(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2012
She will be in d best position to tell u so it's better 2 ask her. But by d way does dat affect ur relationship anyhow? If nt y botherin ursev. Beta stil,get ur stags backon becos it might be fadin n start doing dos stufz u usually do dos days.
Re: What Does This Mean? by beylinko(m): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2012
She will be in d best position to tell u so it's better 2 ask her. But by d way does dat affect ur relationship anyhow? If nt y botherin ursev. Beta stil,get ur swags backon becos it might be fadin n start doing dos stufz u usually do dos days.
Re: What Does This Mean? by Exponental(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2012
The fact dat she wrote 'in a relationship with keemz' does not mean u r d only person in her life, does not mean she's refering 2 u or does not mean she adores u but could mean dat ' u r d acting guy'.
The main thing is to know ur status n ask her why she made d change without any expression of disappointment.
Re: What Does This Mean? by Emmy9ite(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2012
When u dey bleep her u no open thread o,small thing u don open thread. Na wa for you o!
Re: What Does This Mean? by cindyrella(f): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2012
Simple, when her status was "in a relationship" (with ur name), her assistant boyfriends started asking questions. She had to change it! grin

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean? by venorite(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2012
cindyrella: Simple, when her status was "in a relationship" (with ur name), her assistant boyfriends started asking questions. She had to change it! grin

LMFAO @ assistant boyfriends
Re: What Does This Mean? by swtchicgurl: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2012
It means get busy and improve on yourself.
Re: What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2012
Facebook! O facebook!! The bane of our youth! grin grin
Re: What Does This Mean? by slimyem: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2012
facebook troubles.....
Smh!
Re: What Does This Mean? by freecocoa(f): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2012
OP ask her na,shioor undecided
Re: What Does This Mean? by Keemz(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2012
I've been doing my best for her but she's just like this
Re: What Does This Mean? by freecocoa(f): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2012
^Shes just like what?

(1) (Reply)

Aby's Diary Part 3 / Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? / 7 Ways To Catch A Cheatinggirlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.