Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M (32243 Views)

Photos: Davido Acquires Brand New 2015 G Wagon (benz) And Range Rover (evogue) / Olamide Acquires Automobiles Worth N38M / I Go Dye's Picture- The Mudiaga Of Urhobo Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by DICKtator: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2012
aguiyi: dude looks like a driver standing beside his bosses car

Well,fortunately for him,it is his name that is on the licence plate,so he has the right to[b]eat[/b]

Till his source of wealth is proven otherwise, I would say carry dey go!!!!. From grass-2-grace!!
I dey laff ooo!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by osazee12(m): 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
Am happy for him, hard work pays
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by andyanders: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
ikoha: comedy ko remedy ni.
Even ali baba wey be there papa has not made such money. Evn basket mouth that is like a 5-star general with few endorsements never gather that kain money for comedy. EFCC will soon be knocking on his door
He has an Identity. So, why EFCC?
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by odizzy: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
Ournaija:

Guy change of occupation means many things, na im I help you pick the one closest to ur mind. Anyway, no go that route, continue with your conductor work. People dey make too for conductor work. undecided
if u fil say conductor work dey gud, why u teach me d work finish come enter gala biss na? Abi na hookin of gala be d koko now
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by dipo1: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
seriously, this calls for suspicion. Of what use is buying a car like this when he can invest in real estate if this money is really hard earned?
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Ournaija: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
odizzy: if u fil say conductor work dey gud, why u teach me d work finish come enter gala biss na? Abi na hookin of gala be d koko now

Oh abi na gala biz you wan join. No worry, I go buy you a cartoon of gala make you take start. But I know know why you wan leave conductor work sha. See wetin I go die dey cause. cheesy
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
Well done I go dye
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Rexsul: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2012
Who is i go die undecided?
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by duni04(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
Men! Who says money can buy class....the guy looks raz!!! I've seen most of his so called shows on youtube, the guy is very dry undecided
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Englishteacher: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
ogugua88: I hope it came with complimentary ladder and booster seat.

I love the humour!
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by yeye4live(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
My broda don hama
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by OmoTier1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
If na Pastor buy this motor, all these NL 'area boys and tom boy' no go let pesin hear word! By the way, I go dye only buy range rover no be Escalade ooh..
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by onuwaje(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hu fit say comedy no get money like this,,,, I go dye abeg rep Warri o cos we no dey carry last
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
when I go to the market...is this the gist that'll pay for my grubs...abeg, why don't u put up a register of all the owners of evoque and escalades...so we can have work to do! whatever, so wetin he dey drive before. as in those 12years
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by topdee(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
are u serious? i go die? definitely aint from his comedy business!!!!! shocked
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Sunbellar: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
congrats
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by ismokeweed1(f): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
oh my gosh. I go dye is a nice comedian with a mean swag

the fiance got the excalade?

;o -
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
Lol. Far too many hungry goons on this Nairaland. . .it's almost as if some peeps are on the perpetual lookout for free-food info here. This is now really alarming and should be taken seriously.

To halt the food crisis among our starving co-forumites, I think it's high time Seun started sharing daily food stamps on designated threads.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Dubemkelly(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nufin z more rewarding dan going 4 wat u hv passion 4 nd calling
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by andyolo(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
Na BIG lie be this? How much comedy dey pay per show? And how many show I go die dey host per year to buy these machines..... I still no believe oooooooooooooo
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by acetee: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
Eking: thats my boooooooooooooooooy!!!!!!!!..I go dye. Big ups
Where your boy dey?
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by UyiIredia(m): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
The guy should be more discreet. The money won't be there forever.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by BlakkBoi(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
This man needs more flesh than these cars. I hope he truly bought the evogue tho. That's an expensive car.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by flexdee(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
Call me anything but I don't believe this story, but if it's true then thumbs up bro.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by baslone: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
With the kind of profession he iz into, he'l definitely would have met people. You don't know Ȋ̝̊̅† until you step ι̥η hiz shoes! Nobody sits on just one means of income anymore. Dude iz hustling hard ãήϑ signing iz his cheques, next thing u'l hear some dummies labelling him illuminatti.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by yomz1e(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
all the money and still dey dress like Warri man, abeg be careful Kidnappers no plan for you o
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Piro4rl(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
CONGRATS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork / Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts / Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.