Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,793 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M (32359 Views)

Photos: Davido Acquires Brand New 2015 G Wagon (benz) And Range Rover (evogue) / Olamide Acquires Automobiles Worth N38M / I Go Dye's Picture- The Mudiaga Of Urhobo Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Sprumbaba: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2012
Good for him. Those 2 cars are not brand new. They are used cars.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by buchibabe: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
Na wa o. See as d guy be like house boy.

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Vergil: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hmm....is it me or is that number plate waaay too bright? Do I smell photoshop?

Heey! No hating by d way oo
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by phemi01(m): 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
He didn't even spend up to 50 million to acquire both cars and some ppl are already saying trash. This guy has been into comedy for 18years and u think he shouldn't have enuf money to buy these cars? 38m is small money. There is so much money in the entertainment business if u are very talented. I Go Die mkes money from local and international comedy shows. Infact he makes more from international shows.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by exbash: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
pro01:

Some of us are not as gullible as majority of you masses - who are mostly simpletons. We prefer to ask all the right/hard questions rather than sheepishly and unquestioningly accept everything we see/hear. If that's jealousy then I am guilty as charged.

I also add jealousy!!... since u re guilty as charged u will be sentenced 2 Life in Poverty grin....He is a COMEDIAN/Entertainer if he like make e thief join, how that take concern u !
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Callimo(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
Heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in fact, na me wan die now
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Sylverbox(m): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
For sure dis 1 No b Funny Money at all....sometin join all dis tins...#notsogullible!
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Mikocake(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
I THINK KIDNAPPERS ARE FOLLOWING THIS NEW DEVELOPMENT WITH MAXIMUM CONC..smiley
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by johnstin(m): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
t-med:
Cok Para!
na cok guzel araba be des ones oster. Ur head dey dia ma turkia akadash.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by boyendowed(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
Atleast someone that worked for his money.Nice one
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by stagger: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
N38m for a car?
Well, it is his money and this life can be lived only once. Just hope that the cash flow can be sustained to support such expensive tastes.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by DonaldGenes(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2012
401kk: Na still small boy for my side sha
guy dont be envious of others wealth..be happy for him so that somebody willl not be envious of you too
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by mrkingsley2(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
Prosperity is not a sin...njoy ur money... Men see the wicked evoque...soon am planning to buy a rolls royce ghost
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by vislabraye(m): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
@Mobuch. You don come with your garri talk. Ps tell me how do we reduce the cost of garri.

Congrats I go die. I wonder how much comedians earns. I'm not sure whether he does endorsements. Any way congrats.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
But why can't these people have normal license plates? They parade around VI and Lekki, announcing to the world that they have arrived. When they're robbed and/or shot, they start complaining.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Vergil: 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
Telling you...photoshop in play here....somewhere. That plate is daamn too bright for that picture. Amongst others
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by princeparis(m): 12:17am On Aug 29, 2012
photoshop at work, am thinking.........
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Ninilowo(m): 12:24am On Aug 29, 2012
Na today? A begii. untill wind blow then fowl yansh go show.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 29, 2012
God pls bless me o!
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by crisycent: 3:29am On Aug 29, 2012
I go Dye is known for his love for exotic cars....i have seen him in Benin with different sophisticated cars in his early days as "comedian wen don chop money"...the most outstanding wayback was the BMW Z3. I go Dye we dey see you o!!!!!
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by dasparrow: 4:50am On Aug 29, 2012
@Post

That's a nice ride. I also read on another Nigerian media site that he also has real estate investments. So you people should not go thinking that the money he is making is only coming from comedy acts.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by kenlash1(m): 6:40am On Aug 29, 2012
God has bn awesome to this fellow. But before u spend 38million on cars , does he ve a house of his own cos I ve neva hrd anyfin about him building a house. My thoughts
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by stunna2(m): 6:48am On Aug 29, 2012
He look rich to me...but I know say for Naija, if he is not fat and suffering from diabetes they will not see him as rich!

The guy clean like 'New Money'

Naija people funny well well them day say he look like the driver, mstcheeew
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 29, 2012
Naijja! We know 'i go die' dat u did not acquire d money 2 buy both cars from ur yeye comedy 4 real & no biff we can do d maths, when r we ever going 2 wake up 2 d truth dat dis life is full of vanity & afta u acquire d whole world wats left 'emptiness'! People r just so desperate 4 dis cash, even taking life doesn't mean anything 2 sum people cuz of money, our gud name Nigeria is spoilt all over d world cuz of money. May GOD help us in dis country, d Govt is also responsible 4 all dis.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by nkenu(m): 6:55am On Aug 29, 2012
My guy choop your money while you are still young and healthy jare!
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 29, 2012
I hear sum pple say bad belle, its ur fault dat pple r losing dere life everyday cuz if sum1 had 2 kill 4 ritual or kidnap 4 ransom or steal 2 become rich i bet u would still say 'more grease 2 ur elbow'! Wat goes around comes around!!
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by 40fied(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2012
hardwork pays. he deserves it.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by jarmooh: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2012
nice one guy
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by adoken: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2012
I just wonder how a comedian takes a stage and throws a few state jokes and the next thing he is raking millions and buying vanities and principalities, on the other hand, the nerd, or some academic guru, with rich ideas never makes it beyond living-to-survive, this is quite amazing and it keeps me wondering if school is really worth it, and me thinks it's some of the reason the young ones of this dispensation hanker for fame and fortune in show-biz by striving hard to carve their niche by whatever means possible!!!whew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toye Arulogun Reacts As Yinka Ayefele Accuses Him Of Demolishing His Building / Meet Dede Nne, A.K.A Mr. Spell, Performs On Radio TC (video) / Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.