Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt (13503 Views)

Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt / Jay Z/beyoncé Divorce Rumor/elevator Fight Was Staged To Sell $100m In Concert / Lasisi Used Charms To Win Our Fight — Okorodudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by ochiaha1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
They should just tell us, they've made up after their fight.
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by omosexy1: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
I do disagree with this and I think they are the ones fooling themselves. What Publicity Stunt were they trying to gain? K-Solo a wife beater? I believe they must have settled their issues and now they want us to feel stupid for believing their reality. I laugh @ them.
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
simo4real: On my way to the market to see if this affect the cost of GARRI

Abeg do quick come tell us.
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by shadrach77: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
igboro ti daru... cheesy wink smiley
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by ShehuAba(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
Oboy i no fit Laugh. Pranks indeed
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by buskeske: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
We don hear you kikelomo, but abeg make una stop this una pranks oh
Before pranks send you to an early grave.
Mumu of the highest order mtcheeeeeew
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
this guy is so dumb,
1. Nobody comes out to say, "i did a publicity stunt"
2. Your wife's bruised eye is all over the internet
3. Even an i-diot will keep mute on the issue and let it wane

dude so sick
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Sxsells: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
Who is deceiving who ? Fools
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Brzy1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
Ermmmm Next post:::.... Pls undecidedErmmmm Next post:::.... Pls
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by limsycutey(f): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
Oponu meji, iyawo, stay there o, until he batters you to death, you were acting for those people that saw him beating you at palms too abi? The lie is even disgusting, look at her, she doesn't even look really happy, keep suffering.undecided
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by chinig(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
Publicity stunt abi....no wahala.

Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u decieve Nigerian, all in the name of stunt.
What happened in the house of hen,will surely happen in the house of the goat.shikena

Jst let us kwn wen pt2&3 comes out.yawa people.
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by doctokwus: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
U wudnt blame dem,there is d perception dat nigerians can bliv anything,no matter how far fetched& ridiculous.So u go over d internet accuse ur husb of being a thief& wife batterer& post pix to that effect,in a marriage o,not friendship.Several mths later u now say its a prank.Ur parents too& inlaws must av bn privy to d prank.D real prank is in u pple now trying to call d 'earlier prank' a prank
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by blackmale(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
BTW.... WHO ARE THEY?
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
Cunny mam die, cunny man bury am. NAIJA I HAIL O!
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by foyeks2001(f): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
Awon were meji...Kikelomo ti ba iya mu'le
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Gonzaga1010(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hmmm nah wa oh!
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by redcliff: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
[size=20pt]WHO FUC*K*ING CARES IF THEY KILLED EACH OTHER IN A PLAY SHOOTOUT[/size]

1 Like

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Nextworldnx(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
and how does this affect the price of Garri in d market? undecided

Arrant Nonsensical angry
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Brzy1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
redcliff: [size=20pt]WHO FUC*K*ING CARES IF THEY KILLED EACH OTHER IN A PLAY SHOOTOUT[/size]
...., u will also comment if nairaland post their obituar....! Choi undecided
redcliff: [size=20pt]WHO FUC*K*ING CARES IF THEY KILLED EACH OTHER IN A PLAY SHOOTOUT[/size]
...., u will also comment if nairaland post their obituar....! Choi
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by dammytosh: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2012

Hmm Lovely Couple. Shame on haters grin.

I can't wait for the Season two of this prank and stunt.

I have seen the script. The foolish girl was hacked to death. ( Foolish, Idiot and pathetic couple cry angry undecided)

That is what you see when one ugly girl with some coins is desperate to marry a foolish and poor 'celebrity' sad

1 Like

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Gonzaga1010(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nonsense
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by lightheart(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
This tori is a possible cause of such! Hear ye!!!!

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
JideTheBlogger: Pranks my foot. Nonsense.
you can't understand.
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Osrachingy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2012
Pls who is K Solo? Is he a footballer? mtcheewwww
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
The woman needs help; and fast. Women abusers hardly get their fill and stop. Something drastic must stop the violence. Denial will not stop it. This woman is in for a rough ride. That's not what marriage is about.
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
Her death will also be a stunt,then k-solo going to jail will be film trick.
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Mortiple(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
Osrachingy: Pls who is K Solo? Is he a footballer? mtcheewwww
Abeg helep mi ask dem o! The guy be like DANFO DRIVER - SUO!!! Celebrity ko! Cele-bridge ni!!! Seriously, why would Channels TV report this kind of bulllschit?
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by dealslip(f): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idiot and idiotress. Do they actually think they are making sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBA: Completely Unclad Esther Taking Her Bath [18+ Video] / Yewande Adekoya To Sue Blogger Kemi Ashefon For Fake Story Published / Photos: MR EDO Wins Mr Tourism Nigeria 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.