Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt (13483 Views)

Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt / Jay Z/beyoncé Divorce Rumor/elevator Fight Was Staged To Sell $100m In Concert / Lasisi Used Charms To Win Our Fight — Okorodudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
This probably is the most stupid news I have heard this year..doesn't even worth being in D joke secttion,dey are a bunch of retards

1 Like

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Chanchit: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
I love this kind of stunts o, the nxt stunt would be when k-solo pulls the trigger inside her to to...
Awon ASHIARABA the senoir brother of ASHIERE...!
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
Who do these people think they are fooling, its obvious they are lying, as for that woman any thing that happens to her it is her business, since marriage is now by force.
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Emmyanuel(m): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
wow! Incredible publicity stunts.. Hhmm.. Nyc one daft couples, i guess we'll probably be expecting the next stunts wit headline.. K SOLO kills WIFE and commits suicide.. Mstchew... Wonder hu de r trying to fool.. Celebrities stunt my Ass.
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by xyztus(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
there are crazy set of idiots who do think they are deceiving
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by crackhouse(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hehehe, publicity stunt indeed. Is this not the same guy i saw on T.v last week who was continously putting & removing the cap on her wife's head? And i am sure this pic was taken during that interview. Mehn from the way the girl was looking and behaving in that interview, i don't need a prophet to know that, that girl is in serious bondage. I pity her.

1 Like

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by analryder: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
SO WE ARE NOW CHILDREN THAT THESE FOOLS CAN LIE TO...WITH THEIR FAKE[size=18pt][/size] FACES!
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by truth4meal(m): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
ednut1: I remember being called names by friends wen I told dem dis was a stunt, 9ice nd rugged, dbanj and jazzy are also stunts too
did the name calling include "gullible" cos that best defines u. Am close to the family and b4 Afo of city people interviewed her she told me d "prank" but just dat she wasn't laughing
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by buchibabe: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
Na lie .na shame make dem com talk dis one. I'm sure dia was nothin like piblicity stunt. He must hv begged his way back into her life and told her to make it look like dey were joking.
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by boxerss: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
Woman(kike), u are so dumb to have agreed to try to convince najia that all dat was made up,my cousin withnessed the fool(k-solo) violently abuse u at the mall and u come out in public to say rubbish.The fact still remains that naija faught for u wen u ran 2 dem with ur plight and now u show gratitude with lies. Time will tell sha! and i assure u that u will be left ALONE to nurse ur wounded lying mouth/pain and that is wat k-solo wants to achieve, to box u and he has succeeded.There is absolutely nothing wrong for them to tell us that they have made up but trying to fool us is so so so LAME. SHAME ON U TWO!
TIME WILL TELL!

2 Likes

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by donclark(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
K-solo's wife Kike has denied it oo...hehehe who's now the liar na...(˘̯˘ ) nawa for this K-solo guy

http://douglaseze..com/2012/08/k-solos-wife-kike-denies-play-acting.html#comment-form
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by odizzy: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
ednut1: I remember being called names by friends wen I told dem dis was a stunt, 9ice nd rugged, dbanj and jazzy are also stunts too
chai guy i pity u ooo, persn fit use ur brain sock gari, tufiakwa, u dey tink lyk goat o, mumu

1 Like

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by donclark(m): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
donclark: K-solo's wife Kike has denied it oo...hehehe who's now the liar na...(˘̯˘ ) nawa for this K-solo guy

http://douglaseze..com/2012/08/k-solos-wife-kike-denies-play-acting.html#comment-form

Is someone seeing this?....its true she tweeted it yesyerday...unfortunately the media don't have her handle that's why k-solo keeps pranking on her
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by donclark(m): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
odizzy: chai guy i pity u ooo, persn fit use ur brain sock gari, tufiakwa, u dey tink lyk goat o, mumu

ℓ☺ℓ now after reading this blog I am confused as to who is lying and what's goin on.....Kike actually tweeted to deny this claim....smh

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by donclark(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
boxerss: Woman(kike), u are so dumb to have agreed to try to convince najia that all dat was made up,my cousin withnessed the fool(k-solo) violently abuse u at the mall and u come out in public to say rubbish.The fact still remains that naija faught for u wen u ran 2 dem with ur plight and now u show gratitude with lies. Time will tell sha! and i assure u that u will be left ALONE to nurse ur wounded lying mouth/pain and that is wat k-solo wants to achieve, to box u and he has succeeded.There is absolutely nothing wrong for them to tell us that they have made up but trying to fool us is so so so LAME. SHAME ON U TWO!
TIME WILL TELL!

Take it easy.....the lady has denied it.....

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by elimokhai(m): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2012
infamous means of getting famous. "k-solo" is not a brand name in Nigeria. He should stop fooling around.
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by donclark(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
analryder: SO WE ARE NOW CHILDREN THAT THESE FOOLS CAN LIE TO...WITH THEIR FAKE[size=18pt][/size] FACES!

ℓ☺ℓ now after reading this blog I am confused as to who is lying and what's goin on.....Kike actually tweeted to deny this claim....smh

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
I am sure beating her baby out of her womb was also a stunt too. Rest in Peace (in future) Mrs. Kike K- Solo, she died with her ring intact. I am done with dilly people
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by tpia5: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
my goodness, what kind of couple is this?
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by cdamsel(f): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
Seriously?who re dey?neve heard of dem
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by emperorlog: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
na God go punish both of una... K Solo should get somefin better doing with his life instead of trying to clean his mud covered face! Gold digger. And for the so called wife, when next you cry out to the public , i bet you both will be banned to one of the evil forests in the East. Nonsense!!!!
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by MissyB3(f): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
[size=15pt]UPDATE!!![/size]

Recent tweet of K-Solo's wife:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-mXbJBlCR-oc/UDzzoWNxWsI/AAAAAAAAnzY/HFrpgiWCVV8/s1600/.000005.png[/img]

And that is coming after this interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg8Pe3AdQDI

Like, I'll just continue to reserve my comment on this issue.
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by NNMUU(m): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
Someone please tell them I never really cared in the first place..
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Englishteacher: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
seedord247: Are they celebreties or mumu brities??

Funny!-mumubrities...puts a smile on my face!
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by dealslip(f): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idiota and idiotress. Do they think they are making sense at all. Osi o da nile pako
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by yvy1(f): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
She looked like she was under duress.
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by dealslip(f): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2012
Why did she tweet as if she impersonated. Probably she was under duress undecided she spoke on TV. I dont understand this people
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by basher(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
acidtalk:

By the way, who and how relevant is this K-solo guy

Leave matter o!!!

The guy made some serious club bangers! If not for his music, no Timaya today. His music sounded like the product of a real musician to me. Not all these cut & paste beat makers who use 2 fingers to stab at keys as if the keyboard Will bite them.
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by rico73(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
Bibol: Why do i have a feeling that both of them are telling lies to save face? undecided
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2012
these two local champions should go and take a running jump

they deserve each other. Look at the woman - she can't even hide the fact they she is being forced to lie.

f**king local champions - its better they just kept their biz to themselves instead of trying to feel relevant
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by stpat1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2012
It was no pranks. He did it,. That they've settled their differences does not mean they should lie about their past. She is n greater trouble is all I can say.
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by topboyz(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
JideTheBlogger: Pranks my foot. Nonsense.
THATS IT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye's Wedding! / Girl Shows Off Her Breast Without Being Covered In A Movie Set(photo) / Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.