Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt (13492 Views)

Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt / Jay Z/beyoncé Divorce Rumor/elevator Fight Was Staged To Sell $100m In Concert / Lasisi Used Charms To Win Our Fight — Okorodudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by daviesmania(m): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
De chic no even 5yn
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by hakunamatata1: 7:34am On Aug 29, 2012
with both fingers crossed, i lay back patiently in wait for the day the original beating starts.............. then, it will be our own turn to laff cool
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2012
Dumb ass couples. Who do they think they're fooling?
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2012
Dumb ass couple. Who do they think they're fooling?
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by player007(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2012
They are both Mad!! What sort of RUBBISH is this? I just pity the Lady cz she looks like all she's saying now is also a.....Stunt.Make she no worry,When they try thier stupid 'stunt' again then nobody will pay attention.Were meji mtzchewww!!
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Lenny5000(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
Here is what probably happened, the guy might have apologized and because most ladies would rather not live their matrimonial homes she accepted his apologies and they agreed to come out with this story. None could make up such stories about being battered when it's not true. What about the pictures? No Nigerian make up artist can achieve that. What I see here is, the lady might be living in real Danger now...since the guy did not go for any counseling it will surely happen again, but this time we pray it wont be fatal. The girl has stupidly and willingly helped him cover up a very troubling trait and none will come to her rescue at the most crucial time in her life when he strikes again. No matter what he might have told her, it will surely happen again if he doesn't get help. Parents/Relations of this lady should reach out to their daughter before it is too late..
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by yogun(f): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
Keep on acting
Una wahala
na d babe i pity pass
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by kemisole(f): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
May God save us
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by DAVE5(m): 12:05am On Aug 31, 2012
ednut1: I remember being called names by friends wen I told dem dis was a stunt, 9ice nd rugged, dbanj and jazzy are also stunts too
U wish dbanj n don jazzy r playin stunts, rite?
Beta start belivin ohh
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by DAVE5(m): 12:09am On Aug 31, 2012
The couple have come out to deny the
battery, claiming they were ‘just acting’ and
having fun ‘playing pranks on their "FANS" and
the media.’
Who b dis dia "FANS" sef, r they celebs sef, hediots, mtwwwweeech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: MR EDO Wins Mr Tourism Nigeria 2014 / Ajanigo Simeon Welcomes Baby Girl / Yewande Adekoya To Sue Blogger Kemi Ashefon For Fake Story Published

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.