Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,874 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Louka Modric Unveiled As A Real Madrid Player - Photos And Interview - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Louka Modric Unveiled As A Real Madrid Player - Photos And Interview (2997 Views)

Official: Gareth Bale Is A Real Madrid Player / Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. / Didier Drogba Could Line Up As A Real Madrid Player Next Season. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Louka Modric Unveiled As A Real Madrid Player - Photos And Interview by EssienEmmanuel(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
Luka Modric has finally completed his dream move to Real madrid...itisagoal.com can exclusively tell you.
The Croatian midfielder has signed a 5 year deal with the Spanish Champions and the deal is believed to be in the region of £33 million. Tottenham hostpurs chairman Daniel Levy won't be too pleased with the sum agreed because he was holding out for a possible £35 million + for his best player.

The Croatian International was pleased to join the club and showed that in his unveiling ceremony.
Here's what he had to say:

“I am very happy, honored and proud to be at the biggest and best club in the world, I’m very excited, Modric started.
“I chose the Spanish league because it is one of the best leagues in the world. And I chose Madrid because they are best club in the world. They’ve won so many things, so many titles, it’s amazing for me to be here.
“When I heard that Madrid noticed me, the rest lost interest.
“This is the best club in the world, with the best coach, the best players. Christiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema, Angel Di Maria, Gonzalo Higuain, Mesut Ozil, Xabi Alonso- I look forward to playing with them.
“I am ready for anything, and I have come here today to win a place in the starting team. I know that will be hard, but I believe I have the qualities needed to play here. I want to help the team win titles.

Like my facebok fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/itisagoal
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/Emma_itisagoal

Source: http://www.itisagoal.com

Re: Louka Modric Unveiled As A Real Madrid Player - Photos And Interview by manmustwac(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2012
Our man luka modric has finally gone to Real Madrid. Nice pictures smiley
Re: Louka Modric Unveiled As A Real Madrid Player - Photos And Interview by mykali(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2012
i hope his career does not halt over there...

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Shuns Chelsea. Would You? / Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! / Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.