Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,800 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. (11498 Views)

Louka Modric Unveiled As A Real Madrid Player - Photos And Interview / Manchester Untd Signs Luca Modric / United To Swap Berbatov For Modric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2012
Despite the best efforts of his current club to keep the Croatian, it is being suggested he will move to Old Trafford for a fee which could rise to £30m, depending on appearances and success.

The 26-year-old is currently with his country at Euro 2012 and is expected to sign for the Red Devils when he returns, barring any last-minute interventions.

United were recently beaten to the signing of Lille winger Eden Hazard by Chelsea after the club thought they were favourites to land the 21-year-old.

They will be keen to tie up the deal with Modric quickly to make sure the same thing doesn't happen as the Stamford Bridge club are known to be admirers of the playmaker.United are reportedly offering the Croatian a four-year contract worth £26m, with a weekly wage of £125,000, according to the Sun newspaper.

Sir Alex Ferguson wants to rebuild his squad after his team finished without a trophy last season.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/901435-luka-modric-close-to-25m-man-united-transfer-despite-spurs-efforts
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by sylve11: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2012
Welcome Modric! cool
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by manitobor(m): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
we need u in Chelsea Luca
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Dgunnerz(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2012
What about Dortmund and Polish Striker?
Lewandowski?
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Olalekan0(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2012
Congrats Reds,Lucas's inconsisitencies are not needed at the bridge. Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by ideylaff: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2012
when did football rumour start to make front page... NL just dey fall daily 4 my hand

so every player linked with every team go dey make front page 4 NL now... "smh"

anyway who be Modric sef..? LOL

1 Like

Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Holadokun(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2012
Na chelsea o. . . Luca we are waiting 4 u. . . winkNa chelsea o. . . Luca we are waiting 4 u. . .
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by ifysoft: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2012
Luca is a MUMU player.. I am sure Sir Alex wont buy that bozo player... We dont need him .. He should join cheksea.... We need a good DH that can tackle (Carrick MUMU).. Good LB (Evra bozo). One CB to help Fed and vidic.... And one good striker cos Welbeck is a waster and mumu too..
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by mikron(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2012
luca welcome to our great club Manchester united. the greatest club in England. My red devils that is being coached by the greatest coach in the EPL. The only SIR Alex Ferguson. We ll continue to be united. Winning is our 2nd name. United till i rot
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by mikron(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2012
ifysoft: Luca is a MUMU player.. I am sure Sir Alex wont buy that bozo player... We dont need him .. He should join cheksea.... We need a good DH that can tackle (Carrick MUMU).. Good LB (Evra bozo). One CB to help Fed and vidic.... And one good striker cos Welbeck is a waster and mumu too..
Everybody in man-u is MUMU to u now abi? Im sure you re a chelsea fan
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Serginho(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2012
Dgunnerz: What about Dortmund and Polish Striker?
Lewandowski?
poland national team coach links him 2 a £15m move to manutd.
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by ifysoft: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2012
@ mikron

United till i die ohhhhh... Am just trying to point out the mumu players in our team and the earlier we replace them the better for us as one UNITED...

Menh i wish we can just steal Cisse from Newcastle... I wish.. we need a very good striker..
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Serginho(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2012
Holadokun: Na chelsea o. . . Luca we are waiting 4 u. . . winkNa chelsea o. . . Luca we are waiting 4 u. . .
DREAM ON BOI....
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
RUUUMMOURRRRRRR....
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Serginho(m): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
ifysoft: Luca is a MUMU player.. I am sure Sir Alex wont buy that bozo player... We dont need him .. He should join cheksea.... We need a good DH that can tackle (Carrick MUMU).. Good LB (Evra bozo). One CB to help Fed and vidic.... And one good striker cos Welbeck is a waster and mumu too..
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Serginho(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2012
nawa o, which manutd fan will call all dis players mumu...
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by slamstan(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2012
Thank God, we got hazard; a player with more goals n assist, not dat confused modric
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Serginho(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2012
slamstan: Thank God, we got hazard; a player with more goals n assist, not dat confused modric
cry on slump...check harzard and kagawa statistics nd u'll find out...they're no match; nt 2 talk of modric...
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Nnamdi99(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
manitobor: we need u in Chelsea Luca
chelsea cant pay modric..........chealsea ar financialy down
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by manmustwac(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2012
luca don go united rednapp stalling on extending his contract. Nawoa sad
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Serginho(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2012
I don't know why some chelsea fans will neva mind their business...dis's a good news for manutd fans so if you're not happy, jst shut d Bleep up and get outer here...MANUTD ALL THE WAY....
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by HarrisonGeorge(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2012
Chelsea fans are stark raving bonkers.....Modric's a sensation and he's gonna be a terrific add to our rankings at old trafford
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by toyeoye(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2012
at long fu***** last
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by solelymade: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2012
Serginho: nawa o, which manutd fan will call all dis players mumu...
D guy is right to call carrick mumu(an holding midfield dat as never been redcarded having played for 5 clubs and follows opponent about the pitch without making necessary tackle until d ball enter net). Evra needs urgent backup as d man don dey old and cant keepup wit the pace of young players. He has played almost every important game since joining us. Modric is good news to my ears provided he performs better than last season(dats if d story is true because i think united no get dat kind money to pay) also, i think Muraine(i'm not sure the spelling is right), the athletico bilbao guy would be a beta signing. He is young, creative-offensive kind,pacey and also defensive
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by solelymade: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2012
Serginho: nawa o, which manutd fan will call all dis players mumu...
D guy is right to call carrick mumu(an holding midfield dat as never been redcarded having played for 5 clubs and follows opponent about the pitch without making necessary tackle until d ball enter net). Evra needs urgent backup as d man don dey old and cant keepup wit the pace of young players. He has played almost every important game since joining us. Modric is good news to my ears provided he performs better than last season(dats if d story is true because i think united no get dat kind money to pay) also, i think Muraine(i'm not sure the spelling is right), the athletico bilbao guy would be a beta signing. He is young, creative-offensive kind,pacey and also defensive
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by zangiff(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2012
nice move
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by GP15: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2012
Clubs are busy buying player and strengthening the squad Arsenal just siddon dey look
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by WhoIGoAsk: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2012
Kagawa, modric,....who's next. Buy one make we see first
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by 30secs(m): 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2012
irongate jnr: Despite the best efforts of his current club to keep the Croatian, it is being suggested he will move to Old Trafford for a fee which could rise to £30m, depending on appearances and success.

The 26-year-old is currently with his country at Euro 2012 and is expected to sign for the Red Devils when he returns, barring any last-minute interventions.

United were recently beaten to the signing of Lille winger Eden Hazard by Chelsea after the club thought they were favourites to land the 21-year-old.

They will be keen to tie up the deal with Modric quickly to make sure the same thing doesn't happen as the Stamford Bridge club are known to be admirers of the playmaker.United are reportedly offering the Croatian a four-year contract worth £26m, with a weekly wage of £125,000, according to the Sun newspaper.

Sir Alex Ferguson wants to rebuild his squad after his team finished without a trophy last season.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/901435-luka-modric-close-to-25m-man-united-transfer-despite-spurs-efforts
Mod!! How dis kain stupid gossip take make front page na?? Rubbish!!!
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by DExplorer1: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2012

1 Like

Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by Zulele: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2012
@Op,d link u provided der is false... Dude pls get ur facts right next time... United till we expire grin@Op,d link u provided der is false... Dude pls get ur facts right next time... United till we expire
Re: Tottenham's Luca Modric Set To Join Manchester United. by amosy007: 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2012
Nnamdi99: chelsea cant pay modric..........chealsea ar financialy down
choi.. Says who?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hull City Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 1st October 2016 / Manchester City Vs Southampton (5 - 2) On 10th March 2021 / Official Italian Serie A Fans Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.