Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) (8462 Views)

2008 Nairaland Rap Up / Menike's Nl 06 Rap Up (rated :r) / Nairaland '06 Rap Up : Summary of events in 2006. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by fesse(f): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2008
anoda nairaland idiot abusing somebody else. this fools werent taught right by their mothers. stupid insultive immatured little brat
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by fesse(f): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2008
hybridx
didnt your illiterate mama teach you well. or you are just an insultive son from an unwanted pregnancy?
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by mailmalc(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2008
sad sad sad here goes a female version of bolajiboak 'fesse'.
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by menike(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2008
[center]what it do catz I did a 2006 rap up n' now 2007 Rap rap up again
Maverik u must be stupid for creatin' this thread but I'm cool cusz we family in 2008

Check this

Now let me indulge in the introspective of a 2007
But me anotha car,now I've got an Impala,Tahoe,Continental n' a Mustang
Plus anotha 3 more n' I still ain't finalized my record deal wit Koch
I had beef Nairaland clowns, moved on cusz I'm a man n' a man gotta knw what he gotta do
2007 made me send niggas to the plantation of cashews
Gave light to the good, the bad n' the lyrical ugly
Mukina n' Xtiano left the Music thread, I guess they prefered physically fu*ckin'
Well Christiano I ain't mad but fu*ckin' wit Mukina wasn't that a little funny
Heard Jduck was hittin' on chicks again- Tianshie said pass the nigga only a kid
Anotha Gospel threads, Jduck,Hybrid,Rapsody,Word went spiritual on us
My pace was faster than me - that's why I hated a bolajibaok
Can't front, that nigga was a mixture of Vanilla Ice n' Ajasa tryin' to rap
I sent to to the embassy for a visa but all he did was clean poops in the USA
Poor thing in 2008 I'll give u a pass for anotha construction work in Mexico
Hybrid X was a big man wit a little Boss swag but he lacked the 1's 2's
Star Wars, Good beginning after Seun fu*ckin' took my Rap*Freestyle thread
And I still got love for Seun but Hybrid X shudda known to lay the rules stra8
Maverik n' Zephyrr was trippin' all along wit stupid judgements wit no analysis
See I'm American wit no sign of a Nigerian Blood
So when everyone said Wordsmith Won - I knew it was anotha riggin' like africans do in elections
Took it hard - thecolonel kept it up with time in jail
Tianshie,Paddy_lo and Dblock became invinsible viewers
Alexpissu,Naijafan,mailmalc ,ravenzord,Malthuss n' rapshody poured lines like it was Jigga's Takeover
I ethered Rahmeen, Shushi and all of thos lame gays
In 2007, Niggas caught Shishi wearin' more female underwear onlines
Fu*ck all u new sets of clowns spottie,passworded,sharn, teckzilla

Nairaland Rap Up

Now fu*cked cud Nairaland memeber be to realize every sh*t on the Romance way to stupid
14yr niggas think they hard n' postin' Indecency sh*t on the site
"How did u lose ya virginity" threads - Look gay that's none of ya bizness
Taught niggas in Nigeria way better than that
Next, I hear more gays in the states now movin' to nigeria
Be Homo or Gay n' get 5 in jail, Haha grin very funny ya some ruthless G's
2007 made nigga more careful cusz Seun kept up wit his ban
Gbade turned Wordsmith , Bolajiboak turned into passworded n' many more
Somebodi tell Seun we don't want to see wack names like blinx more n' more
Music threead was ridiculous niggas sayin' 50 raps betta than Weezy
And Youngdigi from Harlem, niggas quit those ya lame stupid threads
Bolajiboak went Radio on Nairaland - Such a big joke  grin grin grin grin grin grin
The day I die , I'ma miss all y'all clowny sh*t up on Nairaland
R.I.P to my nigga Philly,Dtrack,Deveon,Kelvin NWA niggas wit real heart
And u wannabees watch out for more Word n' I-shine flows
Me, I'm cool on my way to Boston - Chiogo got me a luxury
Boldly written RESERVED FOR A QUEENS/HOLIS V.I.P[/center]

Shouts to my real niggas >> Chiogo  kiss, Tianshie, Paddy, Word, Ishine, Hybrid, AlexP, Mukina kiss
Snazzydawn kiss, hotangel kiss, mailmaic, Malthuss, My nigga Maverik(I hate the dallas Mavericks so u gotta change ya name so we cud be cool), Big Boss Seun, Stupid Jackal,nike4luv kiss, My nigga Sauce Kid, Tell the Cops to free thecolonel (n' props for dishin' me wit nigerian rapper -That's my Nigerian Brotha y'all) , All the niggas on the Romance thread,Sports threads etc.

And also to Nairaland most notorious lamest gay of all time King Bolajiboak (Step up u ain't gettin' any younger)

All my ladies got a kiss but u niggas no homo we still cool cusz in 2008
Everyone of u mentioned above made me laugh or smile  cool . Goodnight (I love nigerians)
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by bolajibaok(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2008
@wordsmith
son stand on your lane. i purposely ignore you because i already made up with u . but of course u know how vocal i can be. just stay on your lane . my nigga

how come anyone that sides me gets to be named a bolaji clone or bolaji faithful? its obvious that i got lots of fans up in here.

@hybrid-x
is menike's verse not longer than mine?.
i wonder why u complain that my verse was too long. the rap up should tell a story from day one to 31st dec. and i bet i ripped that shit
maybe u dont understand what a rap up is (wrap up is ) .

@menike
i see u, i hear u and i feel u .great long and lenghty rap up story . urs was even longer than mine, much respect men

@fesse
lol i got a brand new female admirer. 277posts and the girl just fell in love with bolaji. na wa o
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by Wordsmith(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2008
Yeah, it's the Word's rap up '07/
the 'smith slew 'em cats with a record close to heaven/
at the beginning, had beef with flomirakuluz/
gbade lyrically cock'd guns//locked horns with Shishi. . .that ho was miraculous/
dude had a man-made clit wide as a soup bowl/
with a bitchy attitude to add as a footnote/
we took it the battle way, threw verses till the last man ceases/
but gbade got a rep as that mic-jerker, ripped his sorry ass to pieces/
afterwards, me, n'fan, hoodloyals n 'mirakulus squashed the beef/
fought n ceased and lyrically tossed em clips/
then ma man menike revived the rap freestyle thread/
wit paddy lo and tianshie, lyrically i broke bread/
mid-year, NL got boring with them dumbass topics/
it's like Nairalanders got wool in they brains to make em thought thick/
halfway that bitch Bannabas thot he stopped smith/
left for a while, school came callin/
but that lyrical gat was never at ease, the tool came calling/
then came the Hybrid, dude promised to X em cats/
but the 'smith was quick enuff to check them gats//
less 'em stats got messed up flat/
enter Rapsody, dude came with that God influenced ill spittin/
slammed shit like judo and the boy is still kickin'/
dude had his opinions about battle, had clashes with it/
argued back n forth, between classes with it/
felt he shouldn't force 'em opinions as facts/
variety's the spice of life, and that's a fact!/
yeah well, made my peace with him, was fun cyphering with 'em on the Gospel thread/
led me thinkin' 'bout Christ and the blood he shed/
did that afta killin' it with weapons of mass destruction and star wars/
malthuss flipped it//ripped it won one of em tournies over ma flaws/
kept it gully, sought ma pound of flesh. . .sliced jaws/
but alas, the acclaimed gay ass drag queen bolajibroke put a stop to it/
heads no longer bobbed to it/
dude had a brain the size of peanuts/
talked shit, sparked unecessary beef. . .shit suck'd/
yeah u heard it, now get ur hands up/
for the 'smith, with the '07 rap up!/
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by Maverik: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2008
@Bolajibaok

Take off ur G-string and Lipstick b4 u throw dirt at the Judge,u ex-convict! I can always put u in solitary whenever i want to.Run back to ur gay-club and quit tryna be male,u transvestite.Next time u say sh*t bout d judge (Maverik or Zephyrr),there will be a hanging.Thats my word!

@Menike
Ive alwayz avoided steppin into d arena of conflict when im analyzing a battle bt dnt mistake me 4 a sissy,i'll detach u whenever i want to.
The Judge wont take any disrespect frm u,dis year.Im a take u there whenever u ask 4 it,Negroe!
I know u luv bullying newbies,bt u made a mistake picking on d maverik.Zephyrr laid u down,hater,and am a do d same,if u violate.Negroe behave and get used to d name_Maverik and start showin d Judge sm respect!
By d way,word on d streetz is dat Raheem almost sent u to I.C.U! It had to take Seun's intervention to save ur sorry ass! And i done checked on Big Shishi and Playboy,those dudez outshined ur hatin-ass! So watch b4 u start running ur mouf around d Judge.
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by bolajibaok(m): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2008
@maverik
you mean menike is hating on you too.??
this nigga menike is a runaway slave who cant rep his own motherland nigeria proudly
he talks about nigerians like they thrash

judge mav be prepared for him . he definitely aint gonna lay back. just wait for him to see this . he will surely reply you
he was christianed menike the popping professsor after he lost a battle against me. he changed his profile signature after losing to bolajibroke.
and he feels cools with himself hilarious young fellow. ask him to put up a link for one of his murda inc songs . he's always blabbing like a jarule wannabe
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by chiogo(f): 12:41am On Jan 07, 2008
Damn, is that a vacuum sound i hear?/bolawhateva dude, why's u such an ass-kisser??. Dude made a comment to menike and u just jumped outt@ nowhere and started talkin' BS. fo' real, u's a gay-ass dude.
bolajibaok:

@menike
i see u, i hear u and i feel u .great long and lenghty rap up story . urs was even longer than mine, much respect men
at first, this is what u wrote, now u're dissin' him. nicca, u need to get it to-mother-fuckin'-gether. You's scared of him, that's why u cldn't say shit at first until maverik posted smthin', then u regained your power. wow, what a loser!!I know i can def. read and from what i read, maverik ain't feelin' yo ass either, he actually dissed u , well, i guess english language is gettin' harder. whatever d dude said is between him and menike, quit bein' a batty-buoy already and tighten up your game.

@menike, i got u, homey wink
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by bolajibaok(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2008
@chiogo
38years old chiogo stupida. we know ur married to him and we already know menike is ur ass warmer
keep suckin his poop cos we all know he is the pooping professor.
why dont u let the poop fight for himself . the good comment was for his rap-up .and the reply was for his doubting beef and insults on maverik. learn how to separate ur english. 38yrs old mama jama
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by menike(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2008
dammn  shocked shocked shocked

I did a joint for love n' all y'all niggaz bitchin' bout hate

@Maverik
I ain't even tripin' bout u but You gotta understand my set
I said I got hate for u cusz I hate the Dallas Mavericks
In the States, where I'm from there's a Basketball team called the Dallas Maveriks from Texas
And I said without modifyin' sh*t I hated the Maverick so u should just change ya name cool

Nigga it was just a fu*ckin' joke - Plus I neva eva had beef with Zephyrr (thats was my nigga)
Yo but if u want beef - Fu*ck wit ya boy cusz I ain't wearin' no bulletproof vest on
I'm all out, Set up a thread or sumthin'- That way afta I beat ya ass I'll come down to
Nigeria and take ya bi*tch for a 7 day Carribean cruise angry angry

@Bolawateva
1st u had my name in ya mouth n' 2secs later u
Get on some otha niggaz di*ck in ya mouth- nigga u is a LovePeddler my nigga
You ain't gettin' any younger -Jduck only 14 n' he got more reasonin' than u
And u betta knw only lame dudes go around dissin' women

@Chiogo
Gud lookin' ma' - I ain't even goin' waste my time at them niggas in 2008

@Evry'one
Please read every line in my rap up n' tell me if I spilled hate on them niggas
I ain't even goin cusss out niggas now - But all I gotta say

It's 08 n' I got more investment to do in the streets
Than comin' on Nairaland spillin' hate on Niggas that don't pay me sh*t
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by bolajibaok(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2008
@menike
we all know that we are all joking. nobody's got real hate .we all got love for one anoda.

but dont twist your words because you fear maverik or you are scared of him in a rap battle
if u live like u spit then set up the thread you mentioned ''menike vs maverik'' and i can bet a million dollars that maverik will whoop ur ass just like the people maverik referred to that whooped ur ass.

anybody that wants to see the battle MAVERIK VS MENIKE should signify.
we want 2008 drama and fun .
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by menike(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2008
bolajibaok:

@menike
if u live like u spit then set up the thread you mentioned ''menike vs maverik''
How come u comin' soundin' so Hot my nigga (U got fishy ways)

Go ask Seun, Word, Tianshie, Paddy, Naijafan, Mukina, Christiano, Chiogo, Jduck, Snazzydawn

I don't set up battle thread I get invited into battle threads
That was the main reason I started sumthin' like a "Rap*Freestyle* thread

True story- I avoid rap battle but like Hova u don't want it wit me
I make much bucks, I ain't even 22 but I got 5 cars in my garage
I've got a pretty kid n' a beautiful ng gurl - So I ain't goin out like that

Nigga want beef set up a thread n' invite me n' I'm cool
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by HYBRIDX(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2008
@BOLAJIBROKE AKA FESSE

bolajibaok:

@fesse
lol i got a brand new female admirer. 277posts and the girl just fell in love with bolaji. na wa o

i know u bolajibroke . . . . . .quit trying to play we  cool. . . . . . .227 post aint good enuf reason not to suspect u are equal to fesse yes,BOLAJI IS THE SAME PERSON AS FESSE (did so in the past as 'CHASIS GIRL" https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-86069.96.html). . . . . . . .So pityful cry
son,u vertually spend ur life time on nairaland under different disguises practicaly licking ur own balls and wounds,now thats  lame. . . . . . . . undecided
u definately scared of responding directly thats why u doing so under the facade of "fesse" . .u's a coward  for hiding  under the skirts of fesse(who is actually bokajibroke) just to mention a few . . . .own up to whatever u say "BE A MAN" u dont have to be a "gilr"(fesse) about it . . . . (if u got problems of multiple  personality dis-order,it dont have to be that of a girl  . .buoy,at least be a man about that as well)

. . . . .just soooo lame grin

@maverick,menike,chiogo,wordsmith

its best u'all just ignore this she-dude "bolajibroke" he aint worth it man . . . . . much respect
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by bolajibaok(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2008
@hybrid-x
bloody 'o'.
i singlehandly destroyed ur so called thread. .
and u spend UR ENTIRE LIFETIME talking about me. big jobless bankin fool.

@menike
the summary of your story is that you are scared of battling maverik.
asking maverik to invite you is like saying that you accept that you are a chicken.
since u aint bold enuff to be man like hybrid said , if u dont mind i can gladly set up the thread for u.

MENIKE VS MAVERIK .
LETS SEE WHETHER U CAN BEAT THE JUDGE MAVERIK THAT YOU ALWAYS CRITICISE AND ABUSE
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by HYBRIDX(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2008
@bolajibroke
soooo. . . . . . . pityful . . . . . . . . cool

bolajibaok:

@hybrid-x
bloody 'o'.
i singlehandly destroyed your so called thread. .
and u spend UR ENTIRE LIFETIME talking about me. big jobless bankin fool.

"big jobless bankin fool" lipsrsealed . . . . i work 9-5 son,tell me how jobless can a banker get? cool cool grin
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by Rapsody(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2008
@Maverik

Be eazy,Judge! Aint nobody disrespectin u.Agreed,Menike may be a little sheisty smtymz bt he's as real as they come.The last thing we need is a battle btw u and menike just for d amusement of Bolaji and his likes!

@Menike
looking at ur post ,son,maybe u were a little disrespectful wt dat line bout 'stupid Judgments and crappy analysis'.Judges hve pride too,ya kno? Im sure yall can settle dis amicably like proffessionals.we all brothas in d unity of Hip hop.1 God! 1 destiny!
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by bolajibaok(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2008
Rapsody:

@Menike
looking at your post ,son,maybe u were a little disrespectful wt that line bout 'stupid Judgments and crappy analysis'.

@rapsody
true talk . rapsody . even maverik insults me and we all make up.
but menike saying stupid judgements and crappy analysis. am definitely gonna fight on behalf of maverik for that. cos he was always objective without taking sides
menike thinks it is easy judging hiphop heads objectively without biase. and the ungratfulness he shows to maverik is ''''stupid judgements and crappy analysis''' maybe he should battle maverik and lets see how objective people will judge him against maverik. the battle link has already been opened . see the link here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104029.0.html
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by Rapsody(m): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2008
@Bolajibaok
Congrats! Master of Blunders! U just blew it again! If only u had been a little patient (and a tad less mentally retarded) maybe u wud have had ur wish.but now cry u can be sure there wud be no battle coz neither of them hve any regard 4 ur person nor any thread started by u.Bolaji,u messed up again (as usual). cry
but dont worry,iam still praying that God grants u some measure of intelligence.Poor Retard! cry
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by cooldude62(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2008
cant laaf grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by bolajibaok(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2008
@rapsody
i thot u were the born again in the gospel thread where hybrid ran to .
do u really want me to come after you? mr mediator. maybe u will be the one to take the punishment
u want me to open your yansh  like Rapsody vs bolaji-broke? ode
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by HYBRIDX(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2008
@bolajibroke

get a life boy undecided . . . . . . .am r join rapsody in praying for ya tongue. . . . . . .as matter of fact i think the whole thread needs to hold a delivierance vigil for u son cool . . . .u need help cry
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by bolajibaok(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2008
@hybrid-x
''delivierance''
scattered accountant, is this the spelling of deliverance? but you can join rapsody in prayers too instead of insulting me. havent u noticed that i am unstoppable? the harder u throw the harder i recieve
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by menike(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2008
bolajibaok:

@hybrid-x
''delivierance''
scattered accountant, is this the spelling of deliverance? but you can join rapsody in prayers too instead of insulting me. havent u noticed that i am unstoppable? the harder u throw the harder i recieve
I've neva wished 4 sumone to be banned but Bolawateva

U really need to be kicked outta here if u don't act matured

It's 2008, and u need to grow up. I won't mind gettin' Seun to ban
U cusz all u do is trouble n' sh**ty threads
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by bolajibaok(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2008
@menike
u dont need to call da big boss just because u cant handle me. or because u aint man enuff to face me
just accept that you are loser .you bloody 'o' coward
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by Rapsody(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2008
Well,i neva thot rapping up the major events that occurred on NL last year wud generate so much heat and controversy bt rappers alwayz got issues wt self-Xpression and other people's opinions.So it is only to be expected.

Before i commence my own version of the '07 rap up,i wud like to make it clear that whateva im about to say are my views and perceptnz only.Not everybody has to agree wt them bt dats how i felt about it at d time (right or wrong).Im a peaceful Man who found God wt d flow and i got luv 4 errbody.My Rap up comes shortly!
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by Rapsody(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2008
I came in d spot/Nairaland as a Newbie/
same name,same signature/neva invented a new me!/
d Rap*freestyle*thread was on/emceez was spittin/word to Menike,Dblock and Gbade/the otherz was soft as kitten/then Raheem crashed d Joint/Menike didnt like it/dudez started beefin/hittin harder than Tyson/did my own thang/dem old catz cudnt ignore dat/Dblock gave me props/Po deep acknowledged God rap/then i found the Gospel rap thread/Jduck was d rap vet/met hola2ng/his poetry wz drop-dead/Jduck abandoned ship/startd hittin on chicks/i stayed mad focused/gbade-X became d Smith/Seun shut down menike's thread/coz catz wz still warrin/Nairaland lost flava/threadz became boring/Enter the 'Brid-X/asking who wanna battle/tried gettin at 'Rap/but i remained in my saddle/he went against the Smith/got served,shook and rattled/Enter Malthuss,Mailmalc and Alexpissu/Word War One /battling became d issue!
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by PoDeep(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2008
U'z still ill as ever, son.
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by Rapsody(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2008
i stood at a distance/as the battle raged on/Hybrid was the Judge/he mastered d occassion/Bolajibaok crashed d party/bt he lacked rap-savvy/
Malthus beat d Smith/surprised,laughter got me/
Brid started Star Warz/ warned em about d old catz/new cats signing up 4 battle/turnin numbers like throwback/
Wordsmith wanted a rematch/another shot at Malthuss/Menike playing the hotshot/dissing newbies as crackpots/more emceez joining/Afro-cynic was d female/Simmy gave me props/im a spare yall d details/then came the invasion/wack catz took d s tage/led by Bolajibaok/Zephyrr flew d cage/Maverik tried to hold it/bt the thread had decayed/spammed by mediocres/hybrid quit the game/i made room 4 d X/on d Gospel thread/had issues wt d Smith/a lotta heat spread/made peace and squashed d beef/so we cud break bread!/Jduck found God again/an album in d offing/d Hybrid is now born-again/a happy man,i close d coffin!!
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by Rapsody(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2008
@Po deep
Thanx,negroe! Christolo 4 Dolo! You know how we do!
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by menike(m): 3:26am On Jan 08, 2008
@Rapsody

Real talk - I luved ya sh**t
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by HYBRIDX(m): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2008
@rapsody

bro. . . . . u got that God -rap-skillz . . . . . yep!!! u blessed with em . . . word !. . . nice rap up too . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) / Pidgin English Cypherz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.